PDA

View Full Version : Has Obama been involved in murder?

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-04-2009, 11:43 PM
Yes this is another Pastor Manning video but I have been hearing a lot about this from a variety of sources. I have also heard a lot about gay affairs that Obama is rumored to have had with a few guys. Does anyone know anything about any of this?

http://www.atlah.org/broadcast/ndnr01-03-09.html

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-04-2009, 11:48 PM
Just a word of warning, Pastor Manning uses quite a few racially inflamatory remarks. Those of you who have heard him before will know what I am talking about.

nodope0695
01-05-2009, 12:15 AM
If you're talking about the murder of the Constitution as the Law of the Land, then yes, he is.

If you're talking about the death of common sence and rationality, then yes, Obama helped kill it (MSM being his cohort).

If you're taking about the death of freedom, then I say to you, its been dead for a long time.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-05-2009, 12:25 AM
Well we all know he is guilty of that but I am speaking of his his rather Clintonesque connection to some suspicious human deaths.

nodope0695
01-05-2009, 12:26 AM
Well we all know he is guilty of that but I am speaking of his his rather Clintonesque connection to some suspicious human deaths.

Oh, well, sheesh. Chicago politician, Clinton appointments, Blagogate...you do the math. :rolleyes:

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-05-2009, 01:22 PM
bump

fedup100
01-05-2009, 01:29 PM
I really don't think it would matter.

Now we have a plethora of conspiracy type info that should keep the patriot for profit sites humming right along. I can see the long list of informational CD's for sell now. Business is good no matter who they put into office.

O is WAY above the law at this juncture. Do not even attempt to right this wrong or the race war card will be played every time.

phoenixrising
01-06-2009, 08:12 PM
check larry sinclairs blog...+ new book coming out 1/16

libertarian4321
01-07-2009, 09:11 AM
check larry sinclairs blog...+ new book coming out 1/16

I heard that Barack HUSSEIN Obama is the homosexual, drug addicted spawn of space aliens who came to earth to plot with the CFR, Bilderbergs, 9-11 conspirators in the US Government, illuminati, and the guys in the black helicopters to eliminate your freedoms.

Feel free to add your wacky conspiracy theory to the ones I listed above...

Did I mention that his middle name is HUSSEIN?

Kludge
01-07-2009, 09:14 AM
I heard that Barack HUSSEIN Obama is the homosexual, drug addicted spawn of space aliens who came to earth to plot with the CFR, Bilderbergs, 9-11 conspirators in the US Government, illuminati, and the guys in the black helicopters to eliminate your freedoms.

Did I mention that his middle name is HUSSEIN?

The cool kids call him B.O. Hussein.