PDA

View Full Version : Game on! Clinton goes in for the kill

PatriotOne
01-04-2009, 09:13 PM
Globe running front page scandal story on Obama's birthplace.

The Globe is owned by Clinton's ex-Sec of Treasurer and good friend Roger C. Altman.

The Globe was the tabloid who exposed the John Edwards scandal to take him out of the running.

http://www.globemagazine.com/

Truth Warrior
01-04-2009, 09:17 PM
Globe running front page scandal story on Obama's birthplace.

The Globe is owned by Clinton's ex-Sec of Treasurer and good friend Roger C. Altman.

The Globe was the tabloid who exposed the John Edwards scandal to take him out of the running.

http://www.globemagazine.com/ So :cool:. < LMAO! >

Thanks! :D

Dieseler
01-04-2009, 09:32 PM

dannno
01-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Great. :rolleyes:

sevin
01-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Most people don't believe tabloids.

Ex Post Facto
01-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Most people don't believe the truth when they see it.

PatriotOne
01-04-2009, 09:41 PM
So :cool:. < LMAO! >

It took me a long time but I had finally just resigned myself that my predictions for using Obama to cause racial riots and implementing martial law in America was wrong.

Perhaps I cried uncle too soon :cool:

RSLudlum
01-04-2009, 09:42 PM
So now those that have really been pushing the issue are reduced to being vindicated by a tabloid?? Nice political ploy to marginalize the issue, but if so, it may backfire.

http://www.globemagazine.com/media/2009-02.jpg

PatriotOne
01-04-2009, 09:50 PM
Oh and in case anyone forgot, Bush and Co. sent them anthrax:

Anthrax

In 2001, the offices of American Media in Boca Raton, Florida, were attacked with anthrax. A photo editor with The Sun, a sister publication to Globe, died from exposure to it, and the building was sealed for three years. (See 2001 anthrax attacks.)

Truth Warrior
01-04-2009, 09:55 PM
It took me a long time but I had finally just resigned myself that my predictions for using Obama to cause racial riots and implementing martial law in America was wrong.

Perhaps I cried uncle too soon :cool: Sounds like a very plausible scenario to me. ;) POTUS Biden will pick Mrs. Bubba for veep, and something very curious will happen to Biden. :rolleyes: :D

sevin
01-04-2009, 10:02 PM
Nice political ploy to marginalize the issue.

That's what I'm saying. Now that it's in the tabloids, people will definitely have a hard time believing he's not a natural born citizen. If you tell anyone about it, they'll look at you and say, "Are you kidding? You believe that crap in the tabloids?"

PatriotOne
01-04-2009, 10:02 PM
POTUS Biden will pick Mrs. Bubba for veep, and something very curious will happen to Biden. :rolleyes: :D

Hmmmmm...plane crash? Suicide? Heart attack? Should we start a pool just yet?

PatriotOne
01-04-2009, 10:04 PM
That's what I'm saying. Now that it's in the tabloids, people will definitely have a hard time believing he's not a natural born citizen. If you tell anyone about it, they'll look at you and say, "Are you kidding? You believe that crap in the tabloids?"

It worked to get John Edwards out of the way. Ironically enough:

When the article first appeared in the Tabloids in July, Edwards refused to either deny or confirm what the tabloids printed. He said he refuses to discuss trash journalism... or something to that affect. The Obama campaign demanded that Edwards either sue the tabloids or make them retract the story.

Obama's in kind of a pickle now eh?

Truth Warrior
01-04-2009, 10:04 PM
Hmmmmm...plane crash? Suicide? Heart attack? Should we start a pool just yet? If you want to, but I wouldn't. ;) :)

slacker921
01-04-2009, 10:06 PM
naaaah.. she'd be veep for 8yrs and then run for prez.. with Chelsea as her veep. ;)

bojo68
01-04-2009, 10:14 PM
Hmmmmm...plane crash? Suicide? Heart attack? Should we start a pool just yet?

One could certainly suggest to Biden that as a good friend of Clinton it might be a good idea to stay out of washington parks, aka Vince Foster.

heavenlyboy34
01-04-2009, 11:23 PM
One could certainly suggest to Biden that as a good friend of Clinton it might be a good idea to stay out of washington parks, aka Vince Foster.

;)

devil21
01-05-2009, 04:17 AM
naaaah.. she'd be veep for 8yrs and then run for prez.. with Chelsea as her veep. ;)

While running against Jeb Bush. Please just shoot me now.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/04/elder-bush-jeb-should-run_n_155073.html

On "Fox News Sunday," former President George H. W. Bush said he's ready for another Bush in the White House. He hopes his son Jeb runs for Senate in Florida and one day for president.

"I think he'd be an outstanding senator ... I'd like to see him be president some day," Bush said. "Right now is probably a bad time because maybe we've had enough Bushes in there."

video at link

He'll just wait until everyone hates the Democrats for the next 8 years and they've forgotten about how terrible GWB was.

nodope0695
01-05-2009, 04:32 AM
About time something mainstream reported this....Too bad its a tabloid rag....nodody takes these seriously. People will equate this story with the ones that claim some lady birthed a baby by an alian....

Truth Warrior
01-05-2009, 07:00 AM
About time something mainstream reported this....Too bad its a tabloid rag....nodody takes these seriously. People will equate this story with the ones that claim some lady birthed a baby by an alian.... The Globe reporting on Edwards, took Edwards out. ;) :D Where were the non-tabloids? :p Sure they're sleazy and psychotic, but so it politics. DUH!

angelatc
01-05-2009, 07:06 AM
So now those that have really been pushing the issue are reduced to being vindicated by a tabloid??

It's more of a statement as to the current state of the MSM. The S&L scandal broke in a tabloid. Drudge broke the Lewinski story. Bloggers exposed Dan Rather as a shill, and they exposed the photoshopped rockets too.

No "big" scandal has come from the MSM since Watergate, so don't be too quick to trash the tabloids. They have a better track record than the NYT these days.

RickyJ
01-05-2009, 08:04 AM
So :cool:. < LMAO! >

So? Do you live in a fortified bunker in the country? I sure don't. I live in the concrete jungle and would like to keep on living.

Truth Warrior
01-05-2009, 08:10 AM
So? Do you live in a fortified bunker in the country? I sure don't. I live in the concrete jungle and would like to keep on living. So what and who would you be willing to sacrifice to keep on living in the concrete jungle?

Nope, no fortified bunker. Just doin' the best I can, day to day, here in Tulsa. :)