PDA

View Full Version : Activist kicks butt

LibertyEagle
01-04-2009, 08:33 PM
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=7346

She got involved and is fighting back. We may not win this thing, but it should not be for lack of trying.

You go girl!!!

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." -- Ron Paul

bojo68
01-04-2009, 09:53 PM
Here's these gals website-

http://www.theliberators11.org/index.html

My bet is that the same exists in most of the country, not just oregon.

roho76
01-04-2009, 11:19 PM
This is awesome. These women are true patriots. Good for them. These Ladies are doing pretty much what the "Cracking the Code" method is stating.

Correct me if I wrong but...

I believe it challenges the jurisdiction the feds have over the people are the ones our state and county governments and our employers illegally give them. What she mentioned with the Districts, Employers, and Employees part is like CTC. What it says is the Fed is a corporation and they own the 5 or so districts and any Federal property in any state in the union. They have employees and can bid out contracts to the private sector. Anybody who works for the Fed is an Employee and anybody who makes money from contracts with the Fed is a corporation. Anybody who lives on Federal property is a person of the United States of America. And pretty much all else out side of that would be hands off and left up to the state. But what she is challenging is her local governments involvement in the fraud and probably making them scared shitless to get them to stop filing liens with the local sheriff to deliver. Basically making them invincible to the Fed like it's supposed to be.

You're company sends a 1098 to the government and makes a fraudulent claim against you just like the local government is doing.

I have read CTC a couple of times but the wording of the IRCode is enough to drive you insane. So I don't know how much is fact vs. misinterpretation of law. But it sounds like a solid case if you ask me.

I'm going to check their website tomorrow.

If the Feds want to knock down my door for drugs or guns or taxes don't they need the help of the local officials?

dannno
01-04-2009, 11:24 PM
The lawyer for the county clearly had a case of cognitive dissonance, you could tell when he said something along the lines of, "well, I believe the original claim also had something to do with people not being liable for income taxes, and then it spins off from there.."

Everybody else seemed very interested once she laid out the case, and the lawyer came out looking a bit foolish considering he'd had 6 months to look into it.

angelatc
01-05-2009, 12:13 AM
Ugh - 31 minutes long.

hillertexas
01-05-2009, 01:10 PM
that was great

dr. hfn
01-05-2009, 01:20 PM
awesome!

fedup100
01-05-2009, 01:23 PM
I have followed this off and on since that original confrontation on tape. The county of course went to IRS and had their goons come in and tell the county how to handle these people.

The path these scum have taken is to just ignore and laugh at any future efforts at the council meetings. This approach has worked so well for so many years, no law is needed to stop those who struggle to restore our God given rights

LibertyEagle
01-05-2009, 01:31 PM
Well, everyone has to decide for themselves whether to give up or keep fighting.

I think we all know what Ron decided.