PDA

View Full Version : Who is the Republican Bilderberg pick?

Elwar
05-16-2007, 09:27 AM
Ok, we know that Hillary Clinton and John Edwards are the picks for the Bilderberg group, they both went to their annual meeting at least once. But who is the pick on the Republican side?

I'm starting to think it's Mitt Romney by the way that he's being pushed as the frontrunner. Maybe McCain because he has so little support anywhere else (he only got 4% in the poll last night), and he is so close to Hillary Clinton that it makes one wonder.

Either way, cast your primary ballot as an absentee ballot if your state has electronic voting. Seriously.

aravoth
05-16-2007, 11:04 AM
gooliani has been to the Bilderberg retreat I think. At least he's been to the Rockefeller retreat in Bohemien Grove.

Hancock1776
05-16-2007, 11:10 AM
So Giuliani worships Molech and burns his conscience in effigy, huh?

Not really a surprise.

Don't be intimidated by the towering evil. Its foundation is made of less than sand, and like vampires, they stay in the dark of lies and ignorance because the light of truth and knowledge is fatal to them.

Just keep telling the truth, and they will destroy themselves for you. You're witnessing it yourself LIVE on FOX News.

Korey Kaczynski
05-16-2007, 11:38 AM
While something constructive may come out of this topic, I'd ask everyone to use discretion in not having RP supporters come out as loonies.

aravoth
05-16-2007, 11:40 AM
agree, sorry

Brandybuck
05-16-2007, 02:49 PM
One does not need to resort to conspiracies to explain evil men doing evil things.