PDA

View Full Version : Fred Thompson Christmas Message...Awesome

Eric P
01-02-2009, 01:58 PM
Check this out guys, whether you like him or not, Fred Thompson nails this one. Especially after the 7 minute mark when he talks about printing money.

http://kirk.blogs.com/kirkreport/2008/12/christmas-tidin.html

Ex Post Facto
01-02-2009, 02:05 PM
8 Trillion in obligations with borrowed money 1/2 of our total economy. Great video!

RevolutionSD
01-02-2009, 03:28 PM
Check this out guys, whether you like him or not, Fred Thompson nails this one. Especially after the 7 minute mark when he talks about printing money.

http://kirk.blogs.com/kirkreport/2008/12/christmas-tidin.html

He's just parroting Paul and Schiff, and he's a little late.
Not to mention he's a bloodthirsty neocon. Nothing to see here.

kathy88
01-02-2009, 04:27 PM

this

StudentForPaul08
01-02-2009, 04:34 PM

+1776

The next Benedict Arnold?

Joking.

RCA
01-02-2009, 05:52 PM
Are pigs flying???

AggieforPaul
01-02-2009, 06:54 PM
I'm not impressed. He supported the war in Iraq, the biggest waste of money imaginable.

RCA
01-02-2009, 06:56 PM
I'm not impressed. He supported the war in Iraq, the biggest waste of money imaginable.

Anybody can turn. I'm not saying he has by a long shot, but just think how many people on this forum once supported the war in Iraq.

RevolutionSD
01-02-2009, 07:08 PM
Anybody can turn. I'm not saying he has by a long shot, but just think how many people on this forum once supported the war in Iraq.

Difference is, Thompson spent years in the moral sewer of the U.S. Senate, living off of our tax dollars, and promoting the horrible ideology of collectivism. Do you think Thompson has any respect for the individual? President Thompson would be doing exactly what Barack will do- expand government and increase the number of troops in the middle east.

John of Des Moines
01-02-2009, 07:13 PM
He's a CFR member. Once a CFR globalist pig, always a CFR globalist pig.

UnReconstructed
01-02-2009, 07:16 PM
All this guy cares about is getting his name in the subject line of a thread on RPF.

devil21
01-02-2009, 07:31 PM

You've been here even longer than I have and I find it hard to believe anyone here truly supported the Iraq war, especially up to 2007/08 like Fred. Anybody want to out themselves as having been pro-war?

HOLLYWOOD
01-02-2009, 07:42 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh Crap, I'm really disappointed in Fossil Fred. I thought he may have gone from the "Little RED Truck" gimmick to the "Little RED Sleigh" for XMAS. :(

What? Fred said something? Let Senoir Lazy take it to the retirement home.

What next, Ghouliani saying we're wasting money? Thanks for the Hot Tips, we never knew. :rolleyes:

RCA
01-02-2009, 07:44 PM
You've been here even longer than I have and I find it hard to believe anyone here truly supported the Iraq war, especially up to 2007/08 like Fred. Anybody want to out themselves as having been pro-war?

I've seen at least a dozen members of this forum claim to be former neo-cons in their past. Go figure.

Ex Post Facto
01-02-2009, 10:16 PM
You know Ron Paul has a few catch phrases that he introduced to the MSM:

"More of the same"
"Printing money out of thin air"
"Throw more money at the problem" etc.

It's funny when you hear people that didn't used to use this language all of a sudden start using the retoric.

yongrel
01-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Some of y'all are so damn dogmatic. Can't we just say "Good fer Fred" and move on?

Anti Federalist
01-02-2009, 10:33 PM
Some of y'all are so damn dogmatic. Can't we just say "Good fer Fred" and move on?

Oh fer chrissakes...

Good for you Fred...wOOt.

There, ya happy now?

;)

Anti Federalist
01-02-2009, 10:35 PM
Are pigs flying???

I got a second voice mail from Pandemonium...this time something about needing hand warmers, heating oil and Fred Thompson parroting Ron Paul.

Aldanga
01-03-2009, 01:21 AM

*raises hand*

I actually talked about just getting it over and done with and blowing Iran to kingdom come. Then I realized questioning wasn't illegal and proceeded to throw all of that shit out the window.

Suzu
01-03-2009, 01:49 AM
I've seen at least a dozen members of this forum claim to be former neo-cons in their past. Go figure.

I'm trying. Did you mean in the past formerly, or formerly in the past? I'm as confused as when I hear Ted Anderson of GCN radio tell me the price of his coins currently right now... Not sure if he means right now currently or currently right now.

yaz
01-03-2009, 02:03 AM
Does anyone remember the debate where Fred Thompson MADE FUN of Ron Paul when he said printing money is a problem?

That was an awesome video though.

Flirple
01-03-2009, 02:38 AM
Does anyone remember the debate where Fred Thompson MADE FUN of Ron Paul when he said printing money is a problem?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZWt897p7tY&feature=related

Never forget that moment.

yaz
01-03-2009, 02:43 AM
thank you for that clip!

HOLLYWOOD
01-03-2009, 08:01 AM
All of those GOP presidential pandering hacks are fools... Laughing at Ron Paul in the background.

Time to send to Emails and Phone calls to Deadhead FRED...

Fred Thompson, you're a Moron!

Shouldn't you be spending time with your infant the few years you have left... you Selfish Bastard

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-03-2009, 08:34 AM

Yeah I Remember that. Funny how much his tune has changed.