PDA

View Full Version : (YouTube) - Unconstitutional Agenda, Must Watch!

ClayTrainor
01-01-2009, 11:35 PM
http://digg.com/world_news/Unconstitutional_Agenda#

This is my response to a bunch of relatives that pissed me off during a heated political discussion, over Christmas.

It's 8 minutes long and I spent the last week working on it almost non stop.

Let me know what you think.

Be sure to watch it in High Quality, and in Full Screen with the speakers up

Please Digg :)

:cool:

edit: High Rez .mpg uploaded

http://www.filefactory.com/file/a00d82h/n/Unconstitutional_Agenda_mpg

JK/SEA
01-02-2009, 12:01 AM
whoa...

niiiice job.

Anti Federalist
01-02-2009, 12:04 AM
Your relatives should piss you off more often.

Well done!

ClayTrainor
01-02-2009, 12:11 AM
thanks guys, glad you liked it. :o

I'm glad to finally be finished, so i can start working on things that make me money again, :cool: haha.

Spent a lot of time on this thing.

Be sure to Digg it if you can :)

emazur
01-02-2009, 12:12 AM
Good job, I dugg and shouted this. One thing I would have added is was an interview clip where Obama was asked if he would pledge to have all the troops out of Iraq in 16 months and Obama replied with words to the effect of "you never know what kind of contingencies there will be" (i might have the video saved if you want to see it, or maybe somebody else here has it). And personally, if I was going to make a video on Obama's foreign policy aggression I would have chosen Iran as the subject. There is just tons and tons of evidence for that, and actually the reason for me joining RPF was to expose him in my very first post. But still, I know you only had 8 mins to get people's attention and did the best with what material you had, and I applaud your efforts.

ClayTrainor
01-02-2009, 12:15 AM
Good job, I dugg and shouted this. One thing I would have added is was an interview clip where Obama was asked if he would pledge to have all the troops out of Iraq in 16 months and Obama replied with words to the effect of "you never know what kind of contingencies there will be" (i might have the video saved if you want to see it, or maybe somebody else here has it). And personally, if I was going to make a video on Obama's foreign policy aggression I would have chosen Iran as the subject. There is just tons and tons of evidence for that, and actually the reason for me joining RPF was to expose him in my very first post. But still, I know you only had 8 mins to get people's attention and did the best with what material you had, and I applaud your efforts.

Thanks for the support and fair criticism man.

I did the best job researching clips to expose obama as i could. I even made a couple posts in this forum, trying to discover some information for the video, haha.

I thought i was going to have trouble filling 8 minutes with video but, it turns out, i could've done 20.

There's alot of dirt on these guys :cool:

SeanEdwards
01-02-2009, 12:16 AM
Very nicely done. May I ask what software you used to produce the video?

ClayTrainor
01-02-2009, 12:18 AM
Very nicely done. May I ask what software you used to produce the video?

Thanks and i used Adobe Premiere Pro CS3

This is only the second video i've ever made. The tools are so simple to use, that anyone with basic computer skills can figure out how to do just about anything.

RonPaulVolunteer
01-02-2009, 12:53 AM
That is great. Can you make a really high res hi quality version available for download please.

I am making promotional DVDs for our Ron Paul group, and I would like to out this on the DVDs.

ClayTrainor
01-02-2009, 01:00 AM
That is great. Can you make a really high res hi quality version available for download please.

I am making promotional DVDs for our Ron Paul group, and I would like to out this on the DVDs.

Hey man, glad you liked it :cool:

All of the clips that i used were downloaded from youtube for the most part, so the overall quality is somewhat limited however,

I do have a 200mb avi file, that is definitely much higher quality than the one on youtube, but really not quite dvd quality.

If you still want it, i'll be sure to get it up on a file server somewhere for ya by tomorrow

RonPaulVolunteer
01-02-2009, 01:06 AM
Hey man, glad you liked it :cool:

All of the clips that i used were downloaded from youtube for the most part, so the overall quality is somewhat limited however,

I do have a 200mb avi file, that is definitely much higher quality than the one on youtube, but really not quite dvd quality.

If you still want it, i'll be sure to get it up on a file server somewhere for ya by tomorrow

Yep, that would be great! Thanks.

dannno
01-02-2009, 01:09 AM
Amazing

ghemminger
01-02-2009, 01:28 AM

This is my response to a bunch of relatives that pissed me off during a heated political discussion, over Christmas.

I love this - would love to repost on my channel if you would like....already fav'd it

ghemminger
01-02-2009, 01:30 AM
Clay what editing software did you use on this very high quality

ClayTrainor
01-02-2009, 01:30 AM
I love this - would love to repost on my channel if you would like....already fav'd it

Spread it far and wide dude...

By the way,

Loved your video about closing down the grocery store, definitely got me thinking :cool:

Clay what editing software did you use on this very high quality

Adobe Premiere Pro Cs3

ghemminger
01-02-2009, 02:14 AM
Here's the message I got when I tried to load it to my youtube page:

CNN (Europe) has claimed some or all audio and visual content in your video Unconstitutional Agenda. This claim was made as part of the YouTube Content Identification program.

Your video is no longer visible in some locations, because CNN (Europe) has chosen to block it. In locations where your video is visible, CNN (Europe) may receive public statistics about your video, such as number of views. Viewers may also see advertising on your video's page.

Claim Details:

Copyright owner: CNN (Europe)
Content claimed: Some or all of the audio and visual content
Policy: Block this content.
Applies to these locations:
Everywhere except: Afghanistan, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia - The Former Yugoslav Republic of, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Mauritius, Moldova, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, West Bank, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Policy: Allow this content to remain on YouTube.

Place advertisements on this video's watch page.

Applies to these locations:
Afghanistan, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia - The Former Yugoslav Republic of, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Mauritius, Moldova, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, West Bank, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
CNN (Europe) claimed this content as a part of the YouTube Content Identification program. YouTube allows partners to review YouTube videos for content to which they own the rights. Partners may use our automated video / audio matching system to identify their content, or they may manually review videos.

You have the following options:

Do Nothing
Your video will continue to play uninterrupted except in locations where it is blocked.

Dispute Claim
If you believe that this claim was made in error, or that you are otherwise authorized to use the content at issue, you can dispute this claim with CNN (Europe). You will be guided through a web-based form, and your dispute will be passed to them for review.

Please note that if you protest the claim made against your video, we will make your video available for view to the alleged rights owner. This is necessary for the rights owner to review the dispute, and will happen regardless of the privacy settings you placed on your video. If your video is private and you are not willing to allow the alleged rights owner to view it, we unfortunately cannot accept a claim dispute. However, if your video is private, this will be clearly notified to the rights owner at the time of viewing your video and they are required to respect the privacy and confidentiality of your video.

For more information on this process, please see the Video ID Disputes section in our Help Center.

Please also take a few minutes to visit our Help Center section on Policy and Copyright Guidelines, where you can learn more about copyright laws and our Video Identification Service.

ClayTrainor
01-02-2009, 02:17 AM
haha yea, i got that message too. I just disputed it, and everythings fine.

Who knows if it'll get removed:confused:

ghemminger
01-02-2009, 02:25 AM
DUDE- you video just got seriously CENSORED...I have only 3 views in 20 MINUTES WTF??????

ghemminger
01-02-2009, 02:26 AM
Unconstitutiona l agenda
You may already know, or it may just be a bug, but I keep getting a "not available in your country" message on your latest video.

-Shey
(no response necessary)

ghemminger
01-02-2009, 02:27 AM
Confused lol
George the video you just uploaded...it says it's unavailable in my country o_O any reason why?

ClayTrainor
01-02-2009, 02:28 AM
haha, i had the same country problem. it's related to that CNN message.

Did you dispute it yet?

ghemminger
01-02-2009, 02:30 AM
If I dispute what happens....does it allow it to go out to ALL my subscribers?

Dispute Claim
If you believe that this claim was made in error, or that you are otherwise authorized to use the content at issue, you can dispute this claim with CNN (Europe). You will be guided through a web-based form, and your dispute will be passed to them for review.

Please note that if you protest the claim made against your video, we will make your video available for view to the alleged rights owner. This is necessary for the rights owner to review the dispute, and will happen regardless of the privacy settings you placed on your video. If your video is private and you are not willing to allow the alleged rights owner to view it, we unfortunately cannot accept a claim dispute. However, if your video is private, this will be clearly notified to the rights owner at the time of viewing your video and they are required to respect the privacy and confidentiality of your video.

For more information on this process, please see the Video ID Disputes section in our Help Cente

ClayTrainor
01-02-2009, 02:31 AM
Yea, i dont really know man. all i know is i disputed it, clicked the 2nd option, and after that... it worked.

ghemminger
01-02-2009, 02:33 AM
Just did it - let's see what happens

ghemminger
01-02-2009, 02:40 AM
carlfinkle (2 minutes ago) +1 Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User
The video you just posted Unconstitutional Agenda was blocked in Australia by you tube and had gone from my subs list.

This is not the first time this had happened. On the day of Obamas election his acceptance speech was blocked as well.

The most ridiculous part of that was they were playing it on Australian television at the same time.

Knightskye
01-02-2009, 03:28 AM
You have 'Obama' as a tag seven times, otherwise I liked it.

ClayTrainor
01-02-2009, 12:00 PM
bump :cool:

ClayTrainor
01-02-2009, 01:38 PM
Alright, since RonPaulVolunteer requested it, I've uploaded the high rez version to a file service called "File factory" i've never used them before, but they seem like they're pretty good.

It's 270mb or so

Let me know if you have any problems.

Anyone know a good pace to advertise and get some more diggs?

akihabro
01-02-2009, 03:59 PM
Nice job! You couldn't be anymore right in the video.

ghemminger
01-02-2009, 04:27 PM
Honors Update http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY-nYC3iMQU

Honors for this video (21)
#19 - Most Discussed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism
#49 - Most Responded (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism
#57 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Germany
#38 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Australia
#14 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Canada
#33 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - United Kingdom
#52 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Ireland
#46 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - New Zealand
#13 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism
#65 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - France
#71 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Japan
#41 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - South Korea
#47 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Netherlands
#42 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Poland
#54 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Russia
#45 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Hong Kong
#81 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Taiwan
#28 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Sweden
#7 - Top Favorited (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism
#12 - Top Rated (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism
#42 - Top Rated (This Week) - Nonprofits & Activism

ClayTrainor
01-02-2009, 04:31 PM
wow, ghem... you already got over 1200 views with this? That's awesome man, thanks for helping spread it.

Hopefully people keep digging this, so we can get on the front page of Digg, we're all ready on the front page of the "World and Business" section :D

http://digg.com/world_news/Unconstitutional_Agenda

FreedomFighter8008
01-02-2009, 04:44 PM
Flippin' brilliant!!!! Very well done!!!

ghemminger
01-02-2009, 04:54 PM
wow, ghem... you already got over 1200 views with this? That's awesome man, thanks for helping spread it.

Hopefully people keep digging this, so we can get on the front page of Digg, we're all ready on the front page of the "World and Business" section :D

http://digg.com/world_news/Unconstitutional_Agenda

You vid...I usually get 3-5k views on my generic stuff - you have to have a lot of websites pushing your stuff for it to go viral...

Lord Xar
01-02-2009, 05:16 PM
nice work. My only critique is to have that opening text show for a little longer. I read fast and I only got to the beginning of the third section. Otherwise, very very very nice!!!!

Good work dude.

ClayTrainor
01-02-2009, 06:16 PM
nice work. My only critique is to have that opening text show for a little longer. I read fast and I only got to the beginning of the third section. Otherwise, very very very nice!!!!

Good work dude.

Thanks man, and yea, i perhaps should've given the viewer a little more time to read that first part. Oh well, there's always the pause button ;) haha

Glad you liked it :cool:

fedup100
01-02-2009, 06:29 PM
That was awsome Clay. I am still standing and still clapping. I just put it out on my pipeline. :)

ClayTrainor
01-02-2009, 07:05 PM
Anybody know what it takes to get on digg's front page?

humanic
01-02-2009, 07:48 PM
Great work Clay. :)

RonPaulVolunteer
01-02-2009, 10:05 PM
Regarding the hi-res version.

Pff... first it's going as slow as crap then it stops altogether, and it has no resume ability. Now I try again and it tells me i can't without getting a premium account for $$. Do you think you could upload it to SendSpace? Would be a lot more elegant.

mediahasyou
01-02-2009, 11:04 PM
Anybody know what it takes to get on digg's front page?

Alot of diggs in 1 to 3 hours.

Befriend all who digg liberty videos. Then you can have a strong shout network to boost your video's diggs.

ClayTrainor
01-03-2009, 03:23 AM
Regarding the hi-res version.

Pff... first it's going as slow as crap then it stops altogether, and it has no resume ability. Now I try again and it tells me i can't without getting a premium account for $$. Do you think you could upload it to SendSpace? Would be a lot more elegant.

yea man, my bad. had no idea that service sucked, sorry :(

ill put it on sendspace shortly

ClayTrainor
01-03-2009, 12:11 PM
I put the high rez version up on Megaupload for you RonPaulVolunteer.

This one should work, i download from MU all the time

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B19RQWOY

LibertyForever
01-03-2009, 03:16 PM
damn good bro

ClayTrainor
01-03-2009, 09:39 PM
Bump.

#25 - Most Discussed (Today) - Canada
#1 - Most Discussed (Today) - News & Politics - Canada
#42 - Most Discussed (Today) - News & Politics
#12 - Most Discussed (This Week) - News & Politics - Canada
#72 - Most Discussed (This Month) - News & Politics - Canada
#83 - Most Responded (Today) - Canada
#5 - Most Responded (Today) - News & Politics - Canada
#11 - Most Responded (This Week) - News & Politics - Canada
#75 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics
#25 - Top Favorited (Today) - Canada
#1 - Top Favorited (Today) - News & Politics - Canada
#13 - Top Favorited (Today) - News & Politics
#2 - Top Favorited (This Week) - News & Politics - Canada
#94 - Top Favorited (This Week) - News & Politics
#24 - Top Favorited (This Month) - News & Politics - Canada
#19 - Top Rated (Today) - Canada
#1 - Top Rated (Today) - News & Politics - Canada
#21 - Top Rated (Today) - News & Politics
#74 - Top Rated (This Week) - Canada
#2 - Top Rated (This Week) - News & Politics - Canada
#16 - Top Rated (This Month) - News & Politics - Canada

mediahasyou
01-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Bump.

#25 - Most Discussed (Today) - Canada
#1 - Most Discussed (Today) - News & Politics - Canada
#42 - Most Discussed (Today) - News & Politics
#12 - Most Discussed (This Week) - News & Politics - Canada
#72 - Most Discussed (This Month) - News & Politics - Canada
#83 - Most Responded (Today) - Canada
#5 - Most Responded (Today) - News & Politics - Canada
#11 - Most Responded (This Week) - News & Politics - Canada
#75 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics
#25 - Top Favorited (Today) - Canada
#1 - Top Favorited (Today) - News & Politics - Canada
#13 - Top Favorited (Today) - News & Politics
#2 - Top Favorited (This Week) - News & Politics - Canada
#94 - Top Favorited (This Week) - News & Politics
#24 - Top Favorited (This Month) - News & Politics - Canada
#19 - Top Rated (Today) - Canada
#1 - Top Rated (Today) - News & Politics - Canada
#21 - Top Rated (Today) - News & Politics
#74 - Top Rated (This Week) - Canada
#2 - Top Rated (This Week) - News & Politics - Canada
#16 - Top Rated (This Month) - News & Politics - Canada

wow. you may have found your niche in the revolution.

ClayTrainor
01-04-2009, 01:46 PM
wow. you may have found your niche in the revolution.

I'll definitely be making more videos in the future, i can tell ya that :cool:

Chester Copperpot
01-04-2009, 02:30 PM

edit: High Rez .mpg uploaded

hey clay, that was really good...

Malakai
01-04-2009, 02:33 PM
Yes holiday meals and family get togethers all seem to go bad since I woke up to the real world.
Being a free market libertarian of the Lew Rockwell/Ron Paul and not CATO/Beltway school, is tough work =) The conservatives, liberals, and beltways all hate everything you say haha.

RCA
01-04-2009, 03:00 PM
well done!

eric_cartman
01-04-2009, 03:07 PM
good job buddy! great video

ClayTrainor
01-04-2009, 03:54 PM
Yes holiday meals and family get togethers all seem to go bad since I woke up to the real world.

Likewise. It wasn't I who started it either. My family has a history of working for GM, and when someone else brought up the bailout and asked me about it, and i said i opposed it... boom... chaos ensued.

Glad you all like the video :cool:

Spike
01-04-2009, 05:15 PM
With your permission ClayTrainor I want to post your video on my blog.

ClayTrainor
01-04-2009, 05:20 PM
With your permission ClayTrainor I want to post your video on my blog.

Post away my friend :cool:

Nice blog, btw, i'll be sure to read it.

ewizacft
01-04-2009, 09:57 PM
Here is a the reply from my friend about the video:

less than a minute in, the word independent is misspelled. i stopped watching.

bojo68
01-04-2009, 10:44 PM
Hey Bud!:) EXCELLENT!:) Well done!:) I'll agree with the one comment about the read time being a little quick(I missed some of it). but aside from that relatively small detail it's wonderful.
I suspect your family get togethers might be a little more respectful from here on out....:) I wish I could beam that into the brain of some of the bozos around here....:)

ClayTrainor
01-05-2009, 02:57 AM

Yea i'm aware of the error. Didn't feel it was significant enough to change it.

Zapem
01-05-2009, 03:54 AM
That's a great video and professionally done!

I'd like to post it too on http://grou.ps/zapem if you don't mind.

That's the site that mirrored Leo Donofrio's blog when they were trying to keep him off the net. That's the case that went up before the SCOTUS that brought out the point that neither McCain, Obama or Calero were eligible to run for POTUS under the Constitution.

We're still plugging at it, but time isn't on our side unfortunately.

Still, we have a lot of people passing through the site to check on the updates of the other cases and it's a good place to get this video out there as many stop by to see what's happening in the court.

I have some really interesting information we dug up on the Senate that tried to cover all this up from the beginning that we're trying to get a new video together about. If you're interested in doing another, please let me know. You're good!

The video I did on MSNBC's Pete Williams took me all night because I don't usually do videos and time constraints are killing me.

Danke
01-05-2009, 07:12 AM

Now there's a good reason to not watch the whole video. I myself stopped watching because of the font.

Is your friend a English teacher?

speciallyblend
01-05-2009, 08:01 AM

your friend needs to remove the stick from his ars;)

ClayTrainor
01-05-2009, 10:51 AM
That's a great video and professionally done!

I'd like to post it too on http://grou.ps/zapem if you don't mind.

Absolutely man

I have some really interesting information we dug up on the Senate that tried to cover all this up from the beginning that we're trying to get a new video together about. If you're interested in doing another, please let me know. You're good!

I'd definitely be interested in doing something like that man, as long as it's not an urgent, right away type of thing.

The video I did on MSNBC's Pete Williams took me all night because I don't usually do videos and time constraints are killing me.

I'll definitely consider doing it but, I do need a short break from video editing as i spent ALOT of time putting together this one, and I need to get to focus on some things that make me money, now :p.

I will definitely consider your offer, it sounds like a noble cause. do you have more information on what exactly you want the video to be about?

Now there's a good reason to not watch the whole video. I myself stopped watching because of the font.

Sarcasm? i hope so :o

Sayzak
01-05-2009, 10:54 AM
Absolutely man

I'd definitely be interested in doing something like that man, as long as it's not an urgent, right away type of thing.

I'll definitely consider doing it but, I do need a little break from video editing as i spent ALOT of time putting together this one, and I need to get to focus on some things that make me money, now :p.

I will definitely consider your offer. do you have more information on what exactly you want the video to be about?

Sarcasm? i hope so :o

My only criticism of the video (constructive) is that on some occasions I had to pause in order to read what it said. For future videos perhaps you could make the transitions a bit smoother. Otherwise it was very informative, and the music selection was great. It felt epic as I watched. Great work! :)

ClayTrainor
01-05-2009, 11:01 AM
My only criticism of the video (constructive) is that on some occasions I had to pause in order to read what it said. For future videos perhaps you could make the transitions a bit smoother. Otherwise it was very informative, and the music selection was great. It felt epic as I watched. Great work! :)

Thanks for the honest criticism. I agree with you, i need to tone down the amount of text information next time, or at least give people more time to read.

It's not necessary to read everything though to get the point. I make the important stuff as obvious as i can.

Glad you liked it man :cool:

Zapem
01-05-2009, 12:18 PM
Absolutely man

I'll definitely consider doing it but, I do need a short break from video editing as i spent ALOT of time putting together this one, and I need to get to focus on some things that make me money, now :p.

I will definitely consider your offer, it sounds like a noble cause. do you have more information on what exactly you want the video to be about?

Thanks, I'll put it up as a featured video today.

We did a video back when Leo Donofrio had trouble with Pete Williams' report from MSNBC. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftlJVFBNyfo

As you can see, it's not even close to professional as yours. But we're in the same boat as you with work and trying to get other stuff done. This video we'd like to do has been backburner for awhile now, so no big deal if it takes even longer. That will happen anyway. But you're video is a ton better than our skills, that's for sure!

The video we wanted to do next has to do with how this all came about with what we believe, was the RNC and the DNC purposely putting what they KNEW were two ineligible candidates on the 2008 ballot and we have some interesting proof in documents, news stories and videos we've collected on it.

Get a cup of coffee, to tell you it all here is going to be long, sorry about that. But this is the jist of it. You may want to start by reading our original article here: http://grou.ps/zapem/wiki/23460 - Then read the new findings and you'll begin to see why a video would be in order.

1. It starts in March, 2008 where Sen. McCaskill (D-Mo.) proposes a bill before the House and the Senate to legislate John McCain into being a natural born citizen.

a. You can't legislate natural born status, it comes with birth.
b. You can't hire some high-powered constitutional lawyers and make it so either
c. They tried to do both.

2. The bill is co-sponsored by Senators Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and Robert Menendez.

3. The bill fails (probably in the House). No media coverage at all is given to the proposal or it's failed status.

4. Five short weeks later we see Sen. McCaskill sponsor Senate Resolution 511, a non-binding agreement, demonstrating that the "sense of the Senate" is in agreement that John McCain is a natural born citizen. The common co-sponsors of this resolution are again, Senators Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

5. Sen. Patrick Leahy feeds the resolution to the media and they present it to the public in a manner that suggests this is not only a binding agreement, but something that clears John McCain. But it has absolutely no meanining in law whatsoever. The media spreads it around like wildfire, including the Senate's unanimous opinion that "John McCain is a natural born citizen". Nothing could be farther from the truth. Their actions do the exact opposite as there would be no need to legislate, resolution or otherwise this matter, if John McCain were in fact, a natural born citizen. So a lot of trouble was gone to here to set up the initial propaganda to the public. The Senate Resolution S.R. 511 is passed on April 30, 2008.

6. Sen. McCaskill is a story in itself. We believe her interest in this whole deal was due to the fact that early on in the campaign, there were whispers that she was being looked at as Obama's VP pick.

7. Sen. McCaskill not only sponsored the bill and resolution on behalf of John McCain in the Senate, she was accused as being the ring-leader by Governor Blunt (Mo. - her own state) of running the "Missouri Truth Squad". This "squad" consisted of the Missouri attorney general, prosecutor and a bevy of lawyers actually setting up shop on the streets of Missouri threatening to sue and/or arrest anyone defaming or "not telling the truth" about Barack Obama. We feel these intimidation tactics were instrumental in intimidating the public and the media, in going further with investigating the qualifications of Barack Obama. Governor Blunt's statements concur with our findings and there are several news videos that reflect the entire operation.

8. On or about August, 2008 Bill Clinton is questioned by the media regarding if he feels Barack Obama is qualified to be POTUS. In two separate interviews, Bill Clinton dodges the question and points to the Constitution each time. He is specific and not happy about how they had been treating his wife. He promises to speak "after the JANUARY election" - giving a pointed hint that he'll speak his mind then, but it will be after the Senate meets to convene and count the ballots. Interestingly enough, his wife is thrown a cabinet seat after the Obama win, so we don't expect any revelations to be forthcoming from him now. That's ok. We still have what he said prior to that.

9. Leo C. Donofrio files suit against the SOS in NJ Superior Court on October 27, 2008 after extensive research and finding out the SOS did nothing to insure the Constitutional qualifications of the candidates, including Roger Calero, who was thrown off the ballots in 5 other states for not meeting the natural born citizen prerequisite.

10. Donofrio's case makes it up to the SCOTUS level in an unbelievable uphill battle but... he had let his lawyer's license lapse years prior to instituting this suit. The Rules of Court say you need to be in good standing at least 3 years before filing for membership into the Supreme Court bar and being able to file a Petition for Writ of Certiorari. Instead, he tries to file an application consistent with Bush v. Gore and is denied. However, the case, including the Wrotnowski case he worked on, is still pending short of that formal Petition.

The pertinent points here are that there was definite moves in the Senate to try to legislate John McCain's natural born status, something that can't even be done by law. Even had a Constitutional Amendment been acquired, which it was not, he still wouldn't be eligible as he wouldn't be grandfathered into such an amendment.

The deliberate attempts by both the RNC and the DNC were premeditated, right down to orchestrating what would make the news and what would be ridiculed later on. Which is exactly what happened when the Constitution was brought up by numerous people in lawsuits against both John McCain and Barack Obama. Lawsuits regarding McCain were instituted very early on, beginning with Hollander vs. McCain and the RNC. All DISMISSED.

The media then attempted to do nothing but falsify the truth, using major bulldog professionals such as Pete Williams from MSNBC, CNN, Theodore Olson, Esq. Laurence Tribe, Esq., various figures in the Senate, the originator of the SCOTUSBlog, etc.

This was a known eligibility flaw that both parties were well aware of early on in this campaign and worked together in sneaking their candidates through. The people were unaware and led to believe this was not the case and that nothing unconstitutional was being done, where it most definitely had been.

Our proof shows that if there was nothing wrong with the eligibility of these candidates, the secrecy to provide the documents on Barack Obama and the attempts to clear John McCain, would never have been necessary.

We feel the people should see this proof as they were duped into accepting three ineligible candidates in the 2008 presidential election. We also think they should know the truth about what their Constitution and laws do say, lest they be duped again in future elections. We're extremely concerned that Barack Obama believes the Constitution is flawed and should be changed. The foreign influence of his father is apparent there and a direct reason why the founding forefathers made the prerequisite they did. The people need to understand that truth.

You should also know that when Leo's story came out, he originally began chronicaling it on Blogtext.org. His blog was attacked to the point where the entire domain vanished. That's where our site came in to help him out and mirror his case. We're all NJ residents and we support him in his cause and the mirror is authorized by Donofrio. Upon moving to BLOGGER, his blog was met with a warning page, stating that it was being reviewed by Google for possible TOS violations. He then moved to Wordpress. In the interim we found out that not only Leo's blog was attacked, but hundreds of anti-Obama bloggers who complained that their own pages were met with the same fate. One source claimed that he traced a DOS attack back to the IP coming from barackobama.com.

That last segment, including the entire Donofrio story, are separate videos unto themselves. Right now we'd just like to expose the Senate's tampering with the Constitution, the players behind it and the media's part in it all, preventing the public from making an informed choice.

I just thought I'd tell you a few things about the rest. Our forums have a ton of other allegations we're collecting, but we just don't have the time or the people to get it all done.

I do however, have calls into people like Michael Badnarik and Michael Hsing, hoping to get some political guidance about how to proceed from here, including Badnarik getting ahold of Ron Paul once again, to try one last effort to encourage him to stand up in the Senate and object to the Obama ballot. We'll see what happens there. I'm not holding my breath, but the public should know the truth regardless, with regard to how this all happened, at least as much as we can prove.

I can send you the videos, news clips and other proofs if after reading this, you're still interested. It's a hell of a convoluted story that just keeps getting better.

ClayTrainor
01-05-2009, 01:39 PM
Wow, that's a lot of info.

I'll be sure to get back to you :cool:

Zapem
01-05-2009, 02:14 PM
Wow, that's a lot of info.

I'll be sure to get back to you :cool:

Like I said, sorry about that. We started out with one article about S.R 511 and the evidence just kept mounting from there.

Now what to do with it all. Putting out a sloppy video is just as bad as the post I just wrote. :)

ClayTrainor
01-05-2009, 04:01 PM
Like I said, sorry about that. We started out with one article about S.R 511 and the evidence just kept mounting from there.

Now what to do with it all. Putting out a sloppy video is just as bad as the post I just wrote. :)

haha no problem man.

I'll be sure to contact you sometime soon.

mconder
01-05-2009, 05:23 PM
I crap...we just got Obama Rolled. Just when I got that song out of my head.

ClayTrainor
01-05-2009, 05:27 PM
I crap...we just got Obama Rolled. Just when I got that song out of my head.

lol, what? who rick rolled in my thread?

RonPaulVolunteer
01-10-2009, 06:28 PM
bumpz