PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else think Bush admin will do something big to invoke Emergency Powers Act?

Sandra
01-01-2009, 11:29 AM
It seems as though he's in cahoots with several nations to start wars on all fronts. Like he's trying to force Christian prophecy into being.

lynnf
01-01-2009, 12:27 PM
It seems as though he's in cahoots with several nations to start wars on all fronts. Like he's trying to force Christian prophecy into being.

they don't have to do that right now, Obama is on his way to continue Bush's policies as if he were GW Bush II, just look at who Obama is appointing. Obama can declare an emergency when needed and he has more 'bots to follow him, Bush seems to have lost most of his 'bots with his low approval rating.

remember, Obama says HE is the change, now.

lynn

liberteebell
01-01-2009, 12:55 PM
Anybody else think Bush admin will do something big to invoke Emergency Powers Act?

Yes.

anaconda
01-01-2009, 02:40 PM
they don't have to do that right now, Obama is on his way to continue Bush's policies as if he were GW Bush II, just look at who Obama is appointing. Obama can declare an emergency when needed and he has more 'bots to follow him, Bush seems to have lost most of his 'bots with his low approval rating.

remember, Obama says HE is the change, now.

I believe lynnf is spot on. The Bush administration is no longer minding the store for the NWO. Zbig and the Trilateral Commission reign supreme. Bush took a fall of sorts for the NWO and will be rewarded I'm sure. It's like replacing pitchers.

lodge939
01-01-2009, 02:45 PM
No.

Ex Post Facto
01-01-2009, 02:47 PM
I think Obama will be the one to use those powers. Obama can explain to the sheep why all the troops are needed so that we accept them in open arms. Bush would have every citizen of the USA on the offense the moment troops were used against the population. It's much more likely, Obama would declare martial law.

Lovecraftian4Paul
01-01-2009, 03:12 PM
I believe lynnf is spot on. The Bush administration is no longer minding the store for the NWO. Zbig and the Trilateral Commission reign supreme. Bush took a fall of sorts for the NWO and will be rewarded I'm sure. It's like replacing pitchers.

I'm not so sure Bush is going to be rewarded. I suspect he'll be forced into the background by his superiors or maybe even eliminated later down the road by them. Plus, Bush is so reviled that none would care if anything happened to him. Everything else you said is spot on though.

Sandra
01-01-2009, 04:08 PM
I'm not so sure Bush is going to be rewarded. I suspect he'll be forced into the background by his superiors or maybe even eliminated later down the road by them. Plus, Bush is so reviled that none would care if anything happened to him. Everything else you said is spot on though.

The last month the Bush/ Cheney team sound so delusional as if everyne loves them and no one can touch them.

dirknb@hotmail.com
01-01-2009, 05:04 PM
No because his job was to put that into place but not use it. Bush invoking it would be too obvious. If the "opposition" invokes it, then it looks different.

anaconda
01-01-2009, 05:58 PM
No because his job was to put that into place but not use it. Bush invoking it would be too obvious. If the "oppostion" invokes it, then it looks different.

Very clear thinking. I wish all Americans shared your wisdom and insight.

lynnf
01-01-2009, 06:14 PM
The last month the Bush/ Cheney team sound so delusional as if everyne loves them and no one can touch them.

(who will be the first to try to arrest Bush or Cheney for war crimes?)

could either be because 1) they know the pardons are coming, or

2) they're in denial:

http://drsanity.blogspot.com/2004/08/psychiatry-101-defense-mechanisms.html

"Level 1 Defense Mechanisms - Almost always pathological; for the user these three defenses permit someone to rearrange external reality (and therefore not have to cope with reality); for the beholder, the users of these mechanisms frequently appear crazy or insane. These are the "psychotic" defenses, common in overt psychosis, in dreams, and throughout childhood. They include:

Denial - a refusal to accept external reality because it is too threatening. There are examples of denial being adaptive (for example, it might be adaptive for a person who is dying to have some denial) ..."

I think Laura Bush is for sure in denial, and the pardon angle wouldn't apply to her:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D95BRUC80&show_article=1

First Lady Laura Bush disagrees with critics who call the presidency of George W. Bush a failure.

"I know it's not, and so I don't really feel like I need to respond to people that view it that way," Mrs. Bush said in an interview that aired Sunday. "I think history will judge and we'll see later."

(psst, psst, hint, hint: it already is history, Laura, and why didn't GW show up at the Republican Convention last fall or go on the stump for a candidate in the spring or fall -- there's a clue!)

lynn

TheConstitutionLives
01-01-2009, 09:33 PM
No

qh4dotcom
01-01-2009, 10:46 PM

Bush will be gone in less than 3 weeks...I doubt anything will happen until he leaves

anaconda
01-04-2009, 04:08 PM
(who will be the first to try to arrest Bush or Cheney for war crimes?)

No one will arrest Bush or Cheney for war crimes because they are all part of the same big club. Unless some unforeseen turf war breaks out. Like mob families fighting with each other. I do find it a bit surprising that the justice dept. is going after Blagojevich and now Bill Richardson. Almost like the neocons are firing a shot over the bow or something.