PDA

View Full Version : We may lose the top idea on the GOP's Rebuild the Party website!

rockjoa
01-01-2009, 05:48 AM
http://ideas.rebuildtheparty.com/

I got a email that the status of the idea has changed and is now under review, which could signal it may be removed. If this idea is removed we need to insure that another takes its place. The GOP needs to learn to accept our ideas if we hope to make a real impact in the future. Now that the party is somewhat fractured and losing its appeal to young people they may listen to us.

If you haven't signed up for an account, feel free to do so. Lot of good ideas to vote on! ;)

G-Wohl
01-01-2009, 06:59 AM
We need documented evidence that it was the most popular idea on the site if those assholes do take it down...

Thanks for the update.

american.swan
01-01-2009, 07:18 AM
Just do a "print screen" on it. And save it. I did.

tonesforjonesbones
01-01-2009, 09:44 AM
There are a lot of groups and discussions at this part of the Rebuild the Party.

www.rebuildtheparty.ning.com

angelatc
01-01-2009, 10:38 AM
http://ideas.rebuildtheparty.com/

I got a email that the status of the idea has changed and is now under review, which could signal it may be removed.

"the status has changed?" What does that even mean?

"It won't matter if there's 100 million votes for this option, the Hannity rightists will claim robot votes and the suffy committees will toss it out.
Ron Paul was an opportunity LOST. As long as we have the same closed-minded people at the top of our party, we'll continue losing opportunities every election cycle."

That's from the first page of comments.

Lucille
01-01-2009, 11:08 AM
Let it go. Whoever posted it didn't even get the name right -- "Campaign for Freedom."

A new one can be posted if they remove it.

Jeremy
01-01-2009, 11:15 AM
I doubt CFL posted about it yet. Did they?

jeffbess
01-01-2009, 11:22 AM
if you look under "accepted" ideas, that one is there. it looks like they're just reviewing it as it makes the switch from "just another idea" to an "accepted" idea.

nobody's_hero
01-01-2009, 12:58 PM
So, what's the difference between having a top-spot idea at rebuildtheparty.com and being ignored by the GOP elite, versus, being bumped from the top-spot at rebuildtheparty.com and being ignored by the GOP elite?

constitutional
01-01-2009, 01:02 PM
So, what's the difference between having a top-spot idea at rebuildtheparty.com and being ignored by the GOP elite, versus, being bumped from the top-spot at rebuildtheparty.com and being ignored by the GOP elite?

Nothing. Some fools here simply don't get it.

liberteebell
01-01-2009, 01:07 PM

QFT!

It's good to get the information out there nationally for education purposes and we should do all we can to have a national presence, but if you plan to rebuild the GOP (indeed, if you plan to take back anything), you need to get seriously involved locally.

mediahasyou
01-01-2009, 08:44 PM
:rolleyes:

Knightskye
01-01-2009, 10:05 PM
Are they only choosing the #1 idea?

I don't see the problem in getting bumped down. Especially when 90% of the rest of the ideas are ours.