PDA

View Full Version : Wolrdnet Daily Shows Why Their Readers Would Not Like Ron Paul

JPFromTally
09-11-2007, 11:44 AM
These are the top headlines on World net Daily today. Talk about fear mongering:

'Another 9/11 on way': Terrorists tell Americans how to win

Warning says Iranian SCUD could do $771 billion damage

U.S. discovers 'Pearl Harbor II' plot

Congressmen briefed on fallout-shelter plan

Good news about nuclear destruction
It's not the end of the world – you can survive!

Why they're obsessed with your death
Eye-opening documentary allows you to enter minds of radical Islamists

Bin Laden wants 'caravan' of martyrs

It's no wonder people who oppose RP think the way they do. They read sites like these and are scared half to death!

These people profit and thrive on fear - and it seems to work!

noxagol
09-11-2007, 11:53 AM
Yeah, also, didn't you notice how much fear mongering O'Rielly did on his interview.

"Aren't you scared Iran will nuke us? Aren't you scared?" OVER and over and over again.

PaleoForPaul
09-11-2007, 12:03 PM
I read WND, and support Paul. If you don't, you're probably missing out on Vox Day and Pat Buchanan every week, two people with views that are like Paul's on many issues.

ctb619
09-11-2007, 01:07 PM
These poll results were pretty scary - 80% think it is sound policy to threaten to nuke Muslim holy sites.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/polls/former_poll.asp?POLL_ID=2383

noxagol
09-11-2007, 01:07 PM
WOW that is scary indeed.

Bison
09-11-2007, 01:29 PM
U.S. discovers 'Pearl Harbor II' plot
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57576

Thats a pretty important article that illustrates why we should not be nation building and wasting our resources over in Iraq when we have a very real and formidable enemy in Communist China.

We are really at our most vulnerable point when most of our armed forces are out side of our country.

tnvoter
09-11-2007, 02:08 PM
I'm getting seriously sick of neocons. If they don't wake up, they're going to be having to say President Hillary.

Severius
09-11-2007, 02:18 PM
Wow, blow up their holy sites. Real smart. That won't piss them off at all. That wouldn't make them more likely to hurt us at all. That's the dumbest idea I've heard so far. I'm appalled. These people are insane. What would we do if someone blew up the Lincoln Memorial? Or a Jewish holy site? What do you really think the middle eastern reaction would be? Or the rest of the effing world for that matter? Insanity!

TheConstitutionLives
09-11-2007, 02:47 PM
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell

ronpaulyourmom
09-11-2007, 02:59 PM
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell

lol best ever.

LibertyEagle
09-11-2007, 03:23 PM
I read WND, and support Paul. If you don't, you're probably missing out on Vox Day and Pat Buchanan every week, two people with views that are like Paul's on many issues.

I agree. Jerome Corsi's articles are also on there. I do not agree with WND's stance on the war, but there are a lot of other good articles there. You will find some great information there about the illegal alien invasion of our country, the North American Union and a variety of other things.

Buffalo Bruce
09-11-2007, 04:35 PM
Here is a WND 9/10/07 article by Vox Day - a Christian libertarian opinion columnist. It is very positive about Ron Paul. http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57545