PDA

View Full Version : BlowBack is Real

SirFelix
12-30-2008, 07:26 PM
Intelligence agencies have publicly said that they can't even estimate the amount of "Blowback" that the U.S. will get as a result of the "war on terror". Perhaps this is why 20,000 U.S. troops are being positioned in the U.S. by 2011.

Most Americans do not understand the idea of blowback.

I made this video to try and make people see what blowback is all about, try to make them feel it, if they can feel it, maybe they can understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnngv5uj9p0

RCA
12-30-2008, 07:39 PM
Great job, rated and commented.

satchelmcqueen
12-30-2008, 10:34 PM
one of the best vids ive ever seen.

ghengis86
12-30-2008, 11:15 PM
excellent video!
now to offer one tidbit of unsolicited constructive criticsm:

Length - my friends and family do not have much patience to sit for 7 minutes (although you do a great job covering the bases and the GNR is perfect). is there any way to whittle this down? Keep the RP clip, the pics of the smiling kids and then right to the pics of the dead children and the agonized parents. maybe just leave it at that with the GNR in the background.

as a parent myself i can only try and imagine what i would do if my daughter was murdered by a foreign military and then chalked up to 'collateral damage'; i'm sure i'd be someone's terrorists and another's patriot. the pics of the kids are what hits home...

SirFelix
12-31-2008, 02:04 PM
It is a little long, generally less than 4 minutes is best, but I am trying to reach out to musicians and music lovers, and they would probably want to hear the whole song?

Anyways, I appreciate your comment and your constructive criticism.

:)

lodge939
12-31-2008, 02:22 PM
it's funny how the CIA teach about it but our politicians dismiss it. even national security policies are studied for their PR impact, sadly. :(

Dojo
12-31-2008, 02:48 PM
AWESOME................ Great job, you have me crying

emazur
12-31-2008, 02:52 PM
Good effort, though I too feel most people won't want to look at 7:00 of mostly pictures of children of the middle east. But your video is appreciated - I know these things take time and effort to make.

Concerning blowback, I recently finished reading Griffin's "The Creature From Jekyll Island" which got me to really appreciate the connection between the Federal Reserve and blowback from foreign interventionary policy and I was thinking of either attempting to make a video based on this book or pay someone to make it for me. In my opinion such a video needs to demonstrate high profile events from history and how it is affecting things now. I think the history of our foreign policy in Russia and the middle east best demonstrates this. Think about these two flowcharts:

Chart I.
A. WWII era - US gives half its supply of uranium and a shitload of money to the USSR
B. Soviets develop nukes. Era of the cold war
C. Soviet Union collapses, US pays former soviet scientists not to develop nukes for rogue countries.
D. Soviet scientists take our money, while helping to develop Iran's nuclear program
E. US warns Russia against selling missiles to Iran

Chart II.
A. US deposes Iranian Shaw (1953 if I recall)
B. US trains Afghani soldiers and provides weapons to fight Soviets
C. Iran Contra affair
D. Taliban government established
E. 9/11
F. War with Iraq/Afghanistan
G. US continuously threatens Iran over nuclear program

The 2 charts would converge into the economic crisis and the possibility of World War III. In short, the Federal Reserve's ability to create money out of thin air allowed the US to make risky and stupid decisions in its foreign policy. We threw the boomerang, and now it's coming back to us.

dannno
12-31-2008, 04:50 PM
bump

liberteebell
12-31-2008, 04:56 PM
bump

jonahtrainer
12-31-2008, 05:14 PM
Great job, rated and commented.

Did the same. Good video.

SirFelix
01-01-2009, 06:07 PM
Thanks,
If my passion is translated into a video, and someone feels that same passion by watching the video, then I have done my job.

I don't do this for fame, glory, or recognition, and certainly not for money, I do it to spread Ron Paul's message.

If people see this video and help spread the message, that is all I would want.

Ron Paul has inspired me to be better than I would have been without him.

Only problem is, I can never go back to my old life, I will be fighting for America the rest of my life.

Thanks to all of you.