PDA

View Full Version : Zbig rips Joe Scarborough

RSLudlum
12-30-2008, 06:04 PM
Quite interesting seeing Mika's poppa, Zbig, telling Joe he don't know a damn thing. All hail King Uber-Elite Zbig!!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-FcKrgV3w4

decatren
12-30-2008, 07:03 PM
hahaha mayby zbig knows somefin joe has no clue about. after all..... u know what i mean :D

decatren
12-30-2008, 07:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N4ujepD2Dk&feature=related

libertarian4321
12-30-2008, 07:52 PM
Who cares about Joe or Zbig- I just want to see Mika wearing more of those tight knit shirts.

Is that wrong?

Lafayette
12-30-2008, 07:55 PM
Who cares about Joe or Zbig- I just want to see Mika wearing more of those tight knit shirts.

Is that wrong?

No sir! :D

Knightskye
12-30-2008, 08:14 PM

Is that wrong?

:p

slacker921
12-30-2008, 08:24 PM
hang on.. didn't Zbig pay the Taliban to fight the Russians. Isn't he one of the big Bilderberg movers and shakers? Why is he still allowed on TV? Why is his daughter on TV.. . why is he an advisor to Obama... oh.. I see.. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MouUJNG8f2k)

CJLauderdale4
12-30-2008, 09:51 PM
It's nice to see how the Bilderberg/CFR elite speak to former U.S. Congressmen, even if it's Joe Scarborough. I truly wish Joe would've connected the dots, and put ZBig in the position of either defending his recollection of events, or the MAINSTREAM MEDIA's narrative (which Joe was well versed in)..

"So, chief, are you saying all of the American mainstream media in 2000 were completely in the dark on what was really going on with Clinton and the Mid-East Peace Accords??"

Defend yourself, or the MSM....a nice Lose-Lose position to put the elite bastard in!!

Come'on Joe!! That was an easy one....

RSLudlum
12-30-2008, 10:05 PM
It's nice to see how the Bilderberg/CFR elite speak to former U.S. Congressmen, even if it's Joe Scarborough. I truly wish Joe would've connected the dots, and put ZBig in the position of either defending his recollection of events, or the MAINSTREAM MEDIA's narrative (which Joe was well versed in)..

"So, chief, are you saying all of the American mainstream media in 2000 were completely in the dark on what was really going on with Clinton and the Mid-East Peace Accords??"

Defend yourself, or the MSM....a nice Lose-Lose position to put the elite bastard in!!

Come'on Joe!! That was an easy one....

LOL..good pointers for Joe!! I doubt he'd take your advice seeing that he just renewed his MSNBC contract for another 3 years. ;)

revolutionary8
12-30-2008, 10:09 PM
you tell me, who is worse --Zbig or Scary?
lmao.
I say Ziggy.
( i LOVE picking the worst of two evils)
lol
It's like WWF- Who is INSANE ENOUGH to split their own forehead????????
that is the question...
On top of that, one, got by with killing his own SECRETARY (Lori Kozlowski)- Zbig- well, his collatoral damage can be read in 'THE GRAND CHESSBOARD"
Which is worse, a murderer (Lori Kozlowski), or a mass murderer? (Al- CIAda)
You tell me.
SAD SACK OF SHIT.

revolutionary8
12-30-2008, 11:42 PM
Quite interesting seeing Mika's poppa, Zbig, telling Joe he don't know a damn thing. All hail King Uber-Elite Zbig!!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-FcKrgV3w4

ker flughafen Lori Kozlowski?
;)
All hail King Uber Elite Zbig!!!!
lmao.

Bro.Butch
12-31-2008, 01:14 AM
hang on.. didn't Zbig pay the Taliban to fight the Russians. Isn't he one of the big Bilderberg movers and shakers? Why is he still allowed on TV? Why is his daughter on TV.. . why is he an advisor to Obama... oh.. I see.. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MouUJNG8f2k)

NO NO! You mustn't SEE, the mushrooms have been fed another day. Turn the lights out, we must have darkness...

angelatc
12-31-2008, 01:34 AM
you tell me, who is worse --Zbig or Scary?
lmao.
I say Ziggy.
( i LOVE picking the worst of two evils)
lol
It's like WWF- Who is INSANE ENOUGH to split their own forehead????????
that is the question...
On top of that, one, got by with killing his own SECRETARY (Lori Kozlowski)- Zbig- well, his collatoral damage can be read in 'THE GRAND CHESSBOARD"
Which is worse, a murderer (Lori Kozlowski), or a mass murderer? (Al- CIAda)
You tell me.
SAD SACK OF SHIT.

Klausutis.

But facts aren't really of essence to the conspiracy theorists, I guess.

AdamT
12-31-2008, 08:36 AM
Zbig created Al Queda, or better phrased al-CIA-duh. He also founded the Trilateral Commission. Total traitor globalist hell bent on destroying American sovereignty. What an arrogant ass too! Can't say I didn't love seeing him insult Joe though.

ClayTrainor
12-31-2008, 10:30 AM
Zbig created Al Queda, or better phrased al-CIA-duh. He also founded the Trilateral Commission. Total traitor globalist hell bent on destroying American sovereignty. What an arrogant ass too! Can't say I didn't love seeing him insult Joe though.

The enemies of your enemies are supposed to be your friends but in our case, the enemy of our enemies is an even bigger enemy.;)