PDA

View Full Version : Best Recruitment Tool!

qwerty
12-30-2008, 09:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PIEGK0IbA4

:)

tribute_13
12-30-2008, 01:01 PM
You are awesome. I haven't seen this one yet and it gave me renewed chills again. Thanks a bundle dude.

EDIT* I actually read this as a comment. But we should organize something for the C4L by paying the dude who runs the Superbowl Telescreen an insane amount of money to run this little ad on the screen during halftime. lol

Probably wouldn't ever happen in a million years but just think of the amount of people that would see it. We're talking millions of people would see it. I can only dream though.

dannno
12-30-2008, 05:30 PM
Great Video

mediahasyou
12-30-2008, 10:57 PM
You are awesome. I haven't seen this one yet and it gave me renewed chills again. Thanks a bundle dude.

EDIT* I actually read this as a comment. But we should organize something for the C4L by paying the dude who runs the Superbowl Telescreen an insane amount of money to run this little ad on the screen during halftime. lol

Probably wouldn't ever happen in a million years but just think of the amount of people that would see it. We're talking millions of people would see it. I can only dream though.

Theres better things for money. When trying to get the message heard, we are better off trying to get on the radio and on the shows in the MSM.

qwerty
01-04-2009, 03:39 AM
bump!