PDA

View Full Version : very interesting article about another possibility

decatren
12-29-2008, 10:31 AM
Are we missing something? Everyone seems to be concentrated on weather to buy food, ammo, gold or silver. Could this be where they are going? Are they printing money because they have this as a way out? remember biden warned us about 4 or 5 scenarios of generated crisis? pretty disturbing read plus some declassified info :eek:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=10767

Let's discuss everyone.

sevin
12-29-2008, 10:55 AM
I don't know what to say. It's a very frightening possibility.

If there is a second 9/11, I certainly won't be surprised. Even more frightening is what will happen to the world in the years following a another major terror attack.

cheapseats
12-30-2008, 10:42 AM
This much is clear: the American Government is no friend of the broadcloth of American citizens. The Americans who are afraid to defy our unmistakably out-of-control government had better re-visit the concept of Enemies Foreign and Domestic.

Many many a victim of crime, I suspect, kept standing where they were standing or walking the direction they were walking while assuring themselves that an unsavory-looking character probably just LOOKS dangerous and that the about-to-be-victim-namely-self ought not to be so judgmental as to profile a person based on appearance.

CRIME PAYS IN AMERICA features The Suit as hybrid Invisibility Cloak Slash Body Armor.