PDA

View Full Version : Outreach: Important People talking about the NWO

ClayTrainor
12-28-2008, 10:28 AM
Im currently working on my first video project, and i believe it's coming together quite well so far.

I was hoping i could use this forum to aid in my research a bit :cool:

I need to grab some videos of important people talking about and using the words "New World Order", and also, Mainstream News Articles that use the words New World Order in their title.

So far I've got

-George Bush Sr's many citations.
-Mikheil SAAKASHVILI talking about NWO on Glen Beck
-Obama's Berlin speech (indirectly talks about some NWO philosophy)
-Obama's NWO Time Magazine Article (http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1864142,00.html)
-Ron Paul Talking about NWO in front of some supporters.

That's about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated, if you could point me in the direction of some more important people or websites clearly talking about a "New World Order".

The One
12-28-2008, 10:32 AM
Try searching "Gary Hart New World Order."

ClayTrainor
12-28-2008, 10:36 AM
Try searching "Gary Hart New World Order."

Good one, thanks.

Hopefully i can find a better quality one, than the one on youtube.

sratiug
12-28-2008, 10:47 AM
There's one with Hillary congratulating Conchrite on being a NWO shill.

sratiug
12-28-2008, 10:48 AM
And don't forget Alex Jones' conversation with David Gergen about Bohemian Grove.

powerofreason
12-28-2008, 12:49 PM
And don't forget Alex Jones' conversation with David Gergen about Bohemian Grove.

I laugh every time I hear that.

The One
12-28-2008, 12:50 PM
I laugh every time I hear that.

That's none of your damn business.:D

ClayTrainor
12-28-2008, 05:58 PM
Bump, still need some more, i want to get lots of important people talking about nwo compiled into 1 vid :cool:

RSLudlum
12-28-2008, 06:18 PM
I've heard Sarkozy mention NWO a couple of times.

tonesforjonesbones
12-28-2008, 06:22 PM
What about old dead guys. hg wells has a book..not a very long book online called "New World Order" ...he's a notable Fabian Marxist dude. It should really annoy your teacher LOLOL. tones

Arklatex
12-28-2008, 06:25 PM
Try Hulk Hogan and WCW

RCA
12-28-2008, 06:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=new+world+order&search_type=&aq=f

RSLudlum
12-28-2008, 06:29 PM
What about old dead guys. hg wells has a book..not a very long book online called "New World Order" ...he's a notable Fabian Marxist dude. It should really annoy your teacher LOLOL. tones

You beat me to it!!! I was just rummaging around the tubes looking for a link to HG Wells' book :D

http://books.google.com/books?hl=en&id=hzpR2uASeT8C&dq=%22Wells%22++%22new+world+order%22&printsec=frontcover&source=web&ots=oC5XHs094Y&sig=WOYr2FdDdAZNXdopEnYvI-oFIUE&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=2&ct=result#PPA5,M1

tonesforjonesbones
12-28-2008, 06:39 PM
LOL Ludlum..way to go. I just read it online two days ago with my morning cawfee. All I can say is damn fabians. Bollocks! Tones

DFF
12-28-2008, 06:55 PM
NWO From the Mouths of the Elite - with notes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkKbE9qCzQo

Benjamin Disraeli, First British Prime Minister:
"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

"The governments of the present day have to deal not merely with other governments, with emperors, kings and ministers, but also with the secret societies which have everywhere their unscrupulous agents, and can at the last moment upset all the governments' plans."

Woodrow Wilson, U.S. President:
"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

"I have unwillingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men.

We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world...no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men."

Henry Ford, Industry Giant:
"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

"The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debts."

John F. Hylan, Mayor of New York (1918-1925):
"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which is like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state, and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen. At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties.

Joseph Kennedy, U.S. Ambassador, Father of JFK and RFK:
"Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure."

Curtis Dall, FDR's Son-in-Law:
"For a long time I felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country, the United States. But he didn't.

Most of his thoughts were carefully manufactured for him in advance by the Council of Foreign Relations-One World Money Group.

The United Nations is but a long range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One-World revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power.

The One-World government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve bank."

-quote from his book FDR: My Exploited Father-in-Law

Franklin Delano Roosevelt, U.S. President:
"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson."

James Warburg, Rothschild Banking Agent:
"We shall have world government whether or not you like it...by conquest or consent."

Felix Frankfurter, U.S. Supreme Court Justice:
"The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."

William Fulbright, U.S. Senator:
"The case for government by elites is irrefutable. "

Barry Goldwater, U.S. Senator:
"The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States.

...they will rule the future."

Carroll Quigley, GU Professor:
"The powers of financial capitalism had another far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole."
--1966 from Tragedy and Hope

David Rockefeller, Trilateral Commission Founder:
"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years.

It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto determination practiced in past centuries."

Henry Kissinger:
"Today, America would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow, they will be grateful!

This would especially be true if they were told that they were a outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated that threatened our very existence.

It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil.

The one thing man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by a World Government."

Strobe Talbott, Fmr. U.S. Deputy Sec. of State:

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."

* * * Council on Foreign Relations is the policy center of the oligarchy, a shadow government, the committee that oversees governance of the United States for the international money power. * * *

Lou Dobbs: North American Union Orwellian Brave New World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H65f3q_Lm9U

PatriotOne
12-28-2008, 07:10 PM
Gordon Brown New World Order Speech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5cqh26CC0

lynnf
12-28-2008, 07:44 PM
I don't know that they actually used the words NWO but it's obvious what they were talking about.

AJ interviewed Aaron Russo, who recounted his discussions with Nick Rockefeller about the NWO. this is supposed to be a link to it:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5420753830426590918&hl=en

Description:
Hollywood director Russo goes in-depth for first time on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, including his prediction of 9/11 and the war on terror hoax, the Rockefeller's creation of women's lib, and the elite's ultimate plan for world population reduction and a microchipped society Aaron Russo joins Alex Jones for a fascinating sit-down in depth video interview on a plethora of important subjects. Aaron begins by describing how the draconian and mafia tactics of Chicago police woke him up to the fact that America wasn't free after his nightclub was routinely raided and he was forced to pay protection money. Aaron and Alex then cover a broad range of topics including the private run for profit federal reserve, Aaron's experience in the late 80's with the IRS when they retroactively passed laws to punish silver and gold traders, the real meaning of the word "democracy," what really happened on 9/11 and Aaron's relationship with Nick Rockefeller, who personally tried to recruit him on behalf of the CFR. Aaron also relates how Rockefeller told him that the elite created women's liberation to destroy the family and how they want to ultimately microchip and control the entire population. Rockefeller also told before 9/11 Russo that an unexpected "event" would catalyze the U.S. to invade Afghanistan and Iraq.«

lynn

paulitics
12-28-2008, 08:01 PM
Google "Adolf Hitler and New World Order".

dannno
12-28-2008, 08:19 PM
Cody Willard has been talking about the illuminati on Fox Business News.

Here's a blog:

http://cody.blogs.foxbusiness.com/2008/12/15/illuminating-the-illuminati-charles-schumer-and-barney-frank-are-owned-by-the-big-banks/

Nathan Hale
12-28-2008, 08:28 PM
Im currently working on my first video project, and i believe it's coming together quite well so far.

I was hoping i could use this forum to aid in my research a bit :cool:

I need to grab some videos of important people talking about and using the words "New World Order", and also, Mainstream News Articles that use the words New World Order in their title.

Instead of looking for people talking about the New World Order, why don't you go out and try to find actual evidence of a New World Order. That's what always seems to be lacking in these theories - empirical evidence. So instead of spending your time and money producing another he said/she said docudrama about the possibility of there being a New World Order, go out and find evidence that there is a plan to set something like that in motion and put that on video.