PDA

View Full Version : Warning to all militias

hillbilly123069
12-27-2008, 06:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUx_ynBiFjs&feature=related

Mesogen
12-30-2008, 02:35 PM
I don't get the point of making a video with background music just so text can be scrolled. Why didn't the maker of the video simply make a blog post or a forum post or email and send that around?

ronpaulhawaii
12-30-2008, 02:43 PM
I don't get the point of making a video with background music just so text can be scrolled. Why didn't the maker of the video simply make a blog post or a forum post or email and send that around?

Different approaches affect different folk differently :D

Deborah K
12-30-2008, 02:55 PM
This is why it is so important that we try to reach those in our lives who are in the military, state, and local police forces. They are our sons, daughters, husbands, fathers, friends....they are us. And they need to know that the oath they took to uphold and defend the Constitution does NOT include defending a tyrannical government.

Tatsit
01-04-2009, 02:05 PM
This is why it is so important that we try to reach those in our lives who are in the military, state, and local police forces. They are our sons, daughters, husbands, fathers, friends....they are us. And they need to know that the oath they took to uphold and defend the Constitution does NOT include defending a tyrannical government.

I completely agree with you!!

Stary Hickory
01-07-2009, 11:08 PM

I am in the military and I will not use arms against my countrymen trying to secure their rights. And I am not alone in the military. People are patriotic to the ideals of freedom that make this country America not some tyrannical government.

I think you could count on some measure of support from the military if the government became a facist or oppressive government.

ronpaulhawaii
01-07-2009, 11:30 PM
I am in the military and I will not use arms against my countrymen trying to secure their rights. And I am not alone in the military. People are patriotic to the ideals of freedom that make this country America not some tyrannical government.

I think you could count on some measure of support from the military if the government became a facist or oppressive government.

...always good to hear... Welcome to the forum :)

hillbilly123069
01-08-2009, 02:46 PM

That's why the presence of foriegn troops on Our soil.

Deborah K
01-08-2009, 02:54 PM

Thank you, Stary. Welcome to the boards. Spread the word amongst your military friends that the time may come when they will have to make a difficult choice and hopefully not this choice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm5PC7z79-8&feature=related

:(

Deborah K
01-08-2009, 02:55 PM
That's why the presence of foriegn troops on Our soil.

Yes, this concerns me as well. Hopefully our own military won't let a foreign military oppress us.

Volitzer
01-09-2009, 02:32 AM
Let them make the first move.

It will be a logistical nightmare to actually round up and imprison all 350,000,000 Americans.

Unless the NWO gets 1/6 of China to be their minions I don't see it happening.

cheapseats
01-09-2009, 01:31 PM

MUSIC to my ears -- good on you.

JohnMeridith
01-09-2009, 02:19 PM

How bad is it going to have to get for this to come true? The bad guys are good at boiling frogs and guaging their marks.

cheapseats
01-09-2009, 02:39 PM
How bad is it going to have to get for this to come true? The bad guys are good at boiling frogs and guaging their marks.

Issuing I.O.U.'s oughtta do the trick. ;)

The Military's reliance upon a steady flow of funds and bodies from an essentially approving citizenry positively cannot be overstated. As ever, it is the PEOPLE who are slow on the take.

In my estimation, the United States Government is OUT. OF. CONTROL. Think, the bus in "Speed." AT THIS POINT, ANYONE WHO STILL SENDS MONEY TO THE GOVERNMENT VOLITIONALLY -- I.E. MONEY THAT IS NOT AUTOMATICALLY-READ-THAT-FORCIBLY DEDUCTED FROM THE COMPENSATION OF YOUR LABOR, MONEY THAT IS HANDED OVER WILLINGLY IF NOT CHEERFULLY IN MEEK, SELF-SERVING COMPLIANCE -- STANDS IN APPROVAL OF THIS GOVERNMENT AS DEFINED BY THE OFFICIALS WHO ARE CALLING THE SHOTS.

Me, I am pushing away from the table. I could not eat another bite OF BULLSHIT.

orafi
01-09-2009, 05:32 PM

Word.

It'll be all of us vs the Obama youth.

Athan
01-10-2009, 01:13 AM

U.N. + N.A.T.O = Boned