PDA

View Full Version : The line on the Bill Bennett show today is..

wgadget
09-11-2007, 06:42 AM
that the Democrats' behavior against General Petraeus will lose them the election, that their stance against the war will lose them the election, etc.

These guys, I swear, have blinders on.

MsDoodahs
09-11-2007, 06:59 AM
The GOP will not win unless they nominate RP.

Anyone else, it's Madame President.

I believe the neocons within the GOP are willing to hand Hillary the WH for 8 years to keep RP from diverting pieces of their agenda. Hillary will do the neocons bidding in order to get power and money, she's a whore in that way.

speciallyblend
09-11-2007, 08:15 AM
The GOP will not win unless they nominate RP.

Anyone else, it's Madame President.

I believe the neocons within the GOP are willing to hand Hillary the WH for 8 years to keep RP from diverting pieces of their agenda. Hillary will do the neocons bidding in order to get power and money, she's a whore in that way.

Ouch but True I'd rather VOTE FOR RON PAUL,then keep getting screwed by both.

RON PAULS MESSAGE IS AN EASY SELL,the problem is having to say republican(people run if you mention that word) to many voters. The GOP has destroyed itself,and if they ignore and dont nominate Ron Paul,then the republican party is dead in the water.

jj111
09-11-2007, 08:26 AM
Ouch but True I'd rather VOTE FOR RON PAUL,then keep getting screwed by both.

RON PAULS MESSAGE IS AN EASY SELL,the problem is having to say republican(people run if you mention that word) to many voters. The GOP has destroyed itself,and if they ignore and dont nominate Ron Paul,then the republican party is dead in the water.

Don't say Republican at first. Tell them that he is a Consitutionalist who does not fit properly into either typical the Republican or Democrat mold. Tell them he ran for a third party in 1988 but he didn't stand a chance because they wouldn't let him in the debates. Tell them he's in the debates now because he's running in a major party, check him out, watch his videos, the odds are you will like him.....

Avoid the question. If forced to say he's a Republican, mention quickly that he has been against everything Bush has done and said over the last 8 years, and that even the Republican Party leaders hate him and want him thrown out of the race.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-11-2007, 12:09 PM
that the Democrats' behavior against General Petraeus will lose them the election, that their stance against the war will lose them the election, etc.

These guys, I swear, have blinders on.

All they do is talk... Ron Paul talks with action, he doesn't dance for the far left. The democrats sound all old and moronic and Republicans sound all like robots.