PDA

View Full Version : Incredible new book h.w.bush does dallas 11-22-63!!!!new stuff

EPIC1934
12-26-2008, 08:06 PM
FAMILY OF SECRETS BY RUSS BAKER I am reading this book right now and I can hardly believe that this was allowed to be published. I have read for five years straight on the JFK assassination so I can assure you this is new and INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT STUFF, most of it just decassified.

This book is climbing and will be number 1 by next Monday. I cannot belive they are allowing this stuff to be published. There is REAL STUFF IN HERE. Including new stuff on H.W. in Dallas. More later, I am being yelled at. Family of Secrets by Russ Baker.

TIMELY HEART ATTACK 10,000!! The award--unfortunately he will spend it all in one place-- goes to Edward Gordon Hooker former very very close friend of H.W. Bush at Andover-Yale.

His mum, after divorce, seemed to be getting freaky with one Von oder de Urals: Dimitri Von Mohrenschildt brother of a certain Very White Dallas Magnolia blossom. Baker mentions that Dimitri kept the German Von while his Dallas located brother prefered the french de. Makes sense. There was a need for SOME cultural diversity at those Magnolia parties .. er party.

-----
"When Hooker married, Poppy Bush (H.W.) served as an usher. The relationship between Bush and Hooker lasted for three decades, until 1967, when Hooker died of an apparent heart attack (10) He was just forty-three. SIx years after Hooker's death, Poppy bush woul serve as surrogate father, giving away Hooker's daughter at her wedding to Ames Braga, scion of a Castro-expropriated Cuban Sugar dynasty.

The relationship couldn't have been much closer. Yet Bush never mentions hooker in his memoirs or published recollections, even though he finds room
for scored of more marginal figures. Certainly his family aware of Hooker (p. 73, Family of Secrets)
------

1967 heart attack. Must have been something in the air. Could have doubled with DizzyFits on the courts against Coincidence Theory, though I hear the latter has a wicked serve.

Re:INCREDIBLE NEW STUFF ON H.W. Bush and 11-22-63 Fam 3 Hours, 15 Minutes ago
I am now on page 103. THIS BOOK could be a worldchanger. More on de Mohrenschildt and Bush's than I ever thought publishable. Also the most coherent destruction of cover stories of the major players than I have ever seen.

I have read 20 books on the assassination and more than a hundred on the journalism and intelligence stuff around it. My jaw will not close. but I have at least opened up negotiations through an intermediary in a Delaware bank.

EPIC1934
12-27-2008, 10:17 AM
One of the best things about this book-- aside from all the new information and new characters unearthed aven after 2,500books (think Dallas-Military Intel equivelant of Cheyney's 9-11 PEOC- Un interviewed of course by the those utterly responsible friends ont eh WC-- is the succinct destruction of the CIA "legends" or false cover stories for the main players like Gerorge de (don't call me von like my brother friend of H.W!) Mohrenschildt.

The book also shows how CIA dissemblin is built into the intel actions themselves. Once this process is understood today's dissembling wont work quite so well. It is the Rosseta Stone to some of the CIAs declassified hieroglyphics that have been unearthed for some time.

This book is a bunkerbuster and its going KennyPort Green Zone! (figurative language)
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5142

acptulsa
12-29-2008, 08:09 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out.

For those who got lost along the way, George de Morenshildt was Lee Harvey Oswald's CIA handler for some time between his return from his 'defection' to the USSR and his death. It was de Morenshildt who got Oswald a job with the FBI, thus theoretically securing J. Edgar Hoover's cooperation in the aftermath of the coup.

The Dulles era CIA was a scary thing. I shudder to think how much more out of control it has become...

EPIC1934
12-29-2008, 08:58 AM
This book traces the CIA tracks right where there has been the MOST COVER UP-- between the ostensible BUshJobs on his resume in the 50s 60s and 70s and the sub rosa intelligence jobs. Also connectins btw. 11-22-63 and THE REAL WATERGATE like you would never believe. THIS BOOK IS BEYOND LANGUAGE INCREDIBLE I AMOUTOFCLICHES!!!

Rael
12-29-2008, 04:13 PM
Believing a beloved president could be killed by a nobody with a gun is no fun is it? It's so much more comforting to believe there was some giant conspiracy.

kathy88
12-29-2008, 04:25 PM
Believing a beloved president could be killed by a nobody with a gun is no fun is it? It's so much more comforting to believe there was some giant conspiracy.

I see you're new here.... lol

kathy88
12-29-2008, 04:25 PM
I see you're new here.... lol

and welcome to the forums

EPIC1934
12-29-2008, 05:45 PM

------

Where did you learn THIS line? On every channel? Didnt we learn that pychologcial approaches were the way that the SOviet Union dealt with dissent.

Sure saves a lot of time; one doesnt have to read anything about the assassination or more importantly about the unique stage of the Cold War between 1960-63.

EPIC1934
12-30-2008, 12:22 PM
Here by the way is an articl written abou two years ago by the author. I am posting it because it is UNUSUALLY DIFFICULT TO describe what is so unique about this book.

I think it is the degree to which it is so incredbily detailed and researched to the nth degree that it overcomes the belabored dichotomy between "Conspiracy Theory" and structural analysis-- ie how the intel eencies are connected to banks and oil related companies etc. The media likes to leave these connections vague. This book gets so specific that it is impossible to get anyone who has read it as "CT" Thats why the strategy is clearly to get nobody to read it.
--

http://www.realnews.org/index.php-option=com_content&task=view&id=70&Itemid=217.htm

acptulsa
12-30-2008, 12:34 PM

No, can't say that it is. I'm not looking for comfort on either side. I'm just curious enough to look at the facts and evidence. I do not make a habit of wandering through life with blinders on, choosing not to look at what is discomforting.

EPIC1934
12-31-2008, 08:40 AM
0 Minutes ago
HARVARD, HARKEN ENERGY AND GEORGE W. BUSH

THIS MATERIAL RELATES TO JAPANS HIDDEN TREASSURE AFTER WORLD WARII THAT STEARLING AND PEGGY SEAGRAVE IN THEIR EXCELLENT BOOK COLD WARRIORS SHOW WAS DISCOVERED BY THE EDWARD LANSDALE, AND THEN LATER CONTROLLED BY THE CIA AS AN INTERNATIONAL SLUSH FUNDT TO SUPPORT PRO-US POLITICIANS AROUND THE WORLD DURING THE COLD WAR AND ALSO FUND OTHER OFF THE BOOKS CIA OPS.

Aside from stunning new revelations about the role of H.W. Bush in creating an elaborate intellience-connected cover story to deflect from the fact that he was in Dallas Texas on 11-22-63.....

Aside from the clearest depiction to date of the covert intelligence connections that linked the JFK Assassination and the Waterloo of another Presdident who happend to have been in Dallas on 11-22-63-- Richard Nixon....

..there is some regional small talk as well: Russ Baker in his new book Family of Secrets, explores a unique relationship between a Top CIA connected money launderer for Philippines dictator Ferdinan MarcosWilliam Quasha, his son Alan Quasha, a graduate of Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School, and George W. Bush's Harken Energy Co. ... During the years William Quasha was living in Manila and conducting his law prictice, his son Alan attended Harvard Law School and Harvard Bsuiness School-- even studying in years that overlapped W.'S time there. Then ALan Quasha se up a law prectce specializing in the alchemy of corporate restructuring. News reports have characterized his approach to acquiring companies on the cheap as bottom-feeding(49) and noted that the provenance of the funding was not always clear. Additionally, at the time of the Harken purchase, Poppy Bush, a former CIA director, was vice president, with the portfoilio for managin covert operations--an empire that was undergirded by laundered intelligence funds. When Alan Quasha took control of Harken in 1983, he was essentially an unknown and a small-timer. Several years later, he appeared to be on top of the world. Did gold and/or Marcos's billions have anything to do with this? What about Harvard's role? It is possibly a ceicidence that Robert G. Stone of the Harvard Corportation also served on the board of the Gold Fund of the investment giant Scudder Investments. The Gold Fund was established in 1988, shortly after Stone brought Harvard's money into Harken. Four hears later, Harken chairman Alan Quasha joinded the boar of Am erican Express's AXP Precious Metals Fund (50) (p. 351, Family of Secrets On Robert G. Stone----

In 2002, the boston Globe, seeking to understand the local school's involvement with Harken, spoke with Robert G. Stone Jr., the longtime charman of the seven-member Harvard Corporations, the university's highest governing board. Stone sought to distance himself from the matter..... Despite Stone's efforts to distance himself from the Bush's and from Harvard's entry into Harken, tone himslef turns out to have both oil and CIA connections--or perhaps it can be said, CIA-oil connections. Most intriguingly, Stone turns out to have been in business with the "former" CIA officer Thomsas J. Divine. That's the same Thomas J. Divine who purportedly retired from the agency in order to help Poppy Bush start up Zapata Offshore. (p. 341, Family of Secrets)

RUSS BAKER is an investigative journalist. He has written for the new Yorker, Vanity Fair, the New York Times, the nation, the Los Angeles Times, the Washington Post, the Village Voice, and esquire, and has erved as contributing editor to the Columbia Journalism Review. His exclusive reporting on george W. Bush's military record received a 2005 Deadline Club award. He is the founder of Who WhatWhy/ the Real News Project, a nonpartisan, nonprofit investigative news organizations, operationg at www.whowhatwhy.com.

EPIC1934
12-31-2008, 02:35 PM
The following is from Russ Baker's new book Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, The Powerful Forces That Put it in the White House, and What Their Influence Means for America
---
In 1976, more than a decade after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, a ltrrer arrived at the CIA, addressed to its director, the Hon.
George Bush. The letter was from a desperate-sounding man in Dallas, who spoke regretfully of having been discreet in talking about Lee Harvey
Oswald and begged Poppi for help:

Maybe you will be able to bring a solution into the hopeless situation I find myself in. My wife and I find ourselves surrounded
by some vigilantes; our phone bugged; and we are being followed verywhere. Either FBI is involved in this or they do not want
to accept my complaints. We are driven to insanity by this situation... I tried to write, stupidly and unsuccessfully, about Lee H.
Oswald and must have angered a lot of people... Could you do something to remove this net around us? This will be the last
request for help and I will not annoy you any more.

The writer signed himself "G. de Mohrenschildt" (1) (p. 67, Family of Secrets)

1. Letter from de Mohrenschildt to Bush, avialable through the Mary Ferrell foundation Web site (www.maryferrell.org) It includes
the official routing slip where Bush checks "yes" after "do you know this individual?" (104-10414-10013). Also available is a
memorandum from Inspector General John Waller to Bush summarizing what is in the CIA files on de Mohrenschildt (104-10414-10372);
and a letter from Bush to de Mohrenschildt (104-10414-10134).
----

Soon Oswald's CIA handler de Mohrenschildt would be dead, (ruled sucide by self inflicted shotgun blast) in 1977.

He died on the very day that he received his second subpoena from the House
elect Committee on Assassinations requesting a follow up to his testimony regarding his relationship with Oswald in Dallas with other intelligence-connected members of far right-- often with clear connections to oil and defense industries-- in Dallas from 1962 until the late Spring of 1963.

RUSS BAKER is an investigative journalist. He has written for the new Yorker, Vanity Fair, the New York Times, the nation, the Los Angeles Times, the Washington Post, the Village Voice, and Esquire, and has served as contributing editor to the Columbia Journalism Review. His exclusive reporting on George W. Bush's military record received a 2005 Deadline Club award. He is the founder of WhoWhatWhy/ the Real News Project, a nonpartisan, nonprofit investigative news organization, operationg at www.whowhatwhy.com.
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/in...showtopic=5142

EPIC1934
12-31-2008, 04:28 PM
Here are links to the CIA declassified docs mentioned in the post above.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...sPageId=1136562

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...amp;relPageId=2

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...amp;relPageId=2

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...sPageId=1138414

Note from Bush about Win Scott's manuscript which John Waller had briefed him on:
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...bsPageId=434931

Relates to the November 29, 1963 memo about the CIA's George Bush:
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...bsPageId=217109

Rael
12-31-2008, 10:28 PM
Every time I read some conspiracy theory, I find information out there to contradict it.

How many of you have actually read the Warren Report?

Try playing the game JFK Reloaded, which recreates the assassination and puts you in the role of Oswald...I popped JFK on the second try.

anaconda
12-31-2008, 11:08 PM
I've seen a pretty decent photo of what appears to be GHW Bush in Dealy Plaza. AJ has a pretty good video online about the GHW Bush connection to the assassination.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=alex+jones&emb=0&aq=f#

Rael
12-31-2008, 11:38 PM
I've seen a pretty decent photo of what appears to be GHW Bush in Dealy Plaza. AJ has a pretty good video online about the GHW Bush connection to the assassination.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=alex+jones&emb=0&aq=f#

I have seen the picture...I could not tell that it did or did not look like Bush, it was not close enough

EPIC1934
01-01-2009, 08:20 AM
Every time I read some conspiracy theory, I find information out there to contradict it.

Try playing the game JFK Reloaded, which recreates the assassination and puts you in the role of Oswald...I popped JFK on the second try.
--- Of course you will find information to contradict it. You have to source it and critically examine it. Do you think there is not a lot of effort and money that doesn't go into disinformation around this stuff?

the medium is the message. I never knew what that famous phrase of Marshall McCluhan meant either, but what the heck!

What I mean by it is this: post a snippet here or there to try to atract more interest from fellow citizens in something that you fell is not studied enough (and again I think there is a good reason that JFK researchers have become a JUST ADD ELVIS OR MOONLANDING joke by the top down media-- especially since 1993 BUT DEFINITELY NOT BEFORE THE 1980S) and critics will often dismiss it with " that alone doesn't mean anything.

We cannot print books on line with LITTERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PIECES OF EVIDENCE PROVING coverup and conspiracy.

This medium of the internet has limitations. I would have to be nuts to believe anything on the assassination and MORE IMPORTANTLY JFKS STRUGGLE WITH THE PERMANENT MILITARY AND INTEL BUREACRACIES ONLY BASED ON A FEW ARTICLES.

What I have found is that virtually everyone I have encountered who believes in Lone Nut has read either one or zero books. (if one almost inevitably its Posner's now completely discraced Case Close that nonetheless got massive front page book reiview treatment from ALL OF THE MAJOR MEDIA when it came out in 1993) Since ARRB nobody will go near it.

Movies like Oswalds Ghost and Inside the Target Car simply do not allow dissenting opinion. These shows are aimed at people who will never read a book on the assassination and its impact on US history. Their goal is to keep it that way.

There are limits to the medium of the internet. The most it can do is create curiosities to read books. It is far better at dismissal via uninformed cliches.

Rael
01-01-2009, 12:22 PM
I have read probably half a dozen books on the assassination, seen some films, read stuff on the net...

Here's what I know....

The Warren Commission found that Oswald acted alone. So everyone on the commission, plus their staffers etc, is in on this.

The House Select Committee On Assassinations at the last minute decided the assassination was "probably a result of a conspiracy", based on audio evidence that was later discredited. So the House Select Committee must be in on this too, because they could not find anything other than bad audio evidence.

Also, every administration since Johnson must be in on it, since no new information has been released.

Also, in 1986 a mock trial was held for Oswald, who was defended by Gerry Spence and prosecuted by Vincent Bugliosi. The witnesses called were real witnesses, including one a floor down from Oswald who testified he heard the sounds of the cartridges hitting the floor. (This guy was evidently in on it too) Oswald was found guilty in this mock trial.

The fact is, conspiracy sells. You can't sell books or videos saying Oswald did it, its not interesting and no one would buy it. (except for a few exceptions)

And it sucks to think that some silly twit with a $12 rifle can change the course of history. It's easier psychologically to deal with it by making into some grand conspiracy to give it meaning. Well, it sucks, but life IS that random.

Rael
01-01-2009, 07:59 PM
Isn't someone going to come along and try to refute everything I said and promote a conspiracy? :D

EPIC1934
01-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Absolutely, I will debate every one or your assertions. Will bet back to you on the WC shortly.

Rael
01-02-2009, 11:35 AM
Absolutely, I will debate every one or your assertions. Will bet back to you on the WC shortly.

Excellent. I will consider what you have to say, maybe you can change my mind =P

dannno
01-02-2009, 12:16 PM
I have read probably half a dozen books on the assassination, seen some films, read stuff on the net...

Here's what I know....

The Warren Commission found that Oswald acted alone. So everyone on the commission, plus their staffers etc, is in on this.

What is with all this "everybody had to be in on it!" crap??

Have you ever been on a commission? It's not a free for all, they are very organized and each person has a specific function. Some were probably in on it, and it was likely some of the members towards the top.

9/11 was an inside job, but to be honest, I don't even think they told George Bush about it. I honestly don't think he knows, and he is the President.

Rael
01-02-2009, 01:15 PM
What is with all this "everybody had to be in on it!" crap??

Have you ever been on a commission? It's not a free for all, they are very organized and each person has a specific function. Some were probably in on it, and it was likely some of the members towards the top.

9/11 was an inside job, but to be honest, I don't even think they told George Bush about it. I honestly don't think he knows, and he is the President.

Quite a few people would have to be in on it. And they would all have to be in exactly the right roles. Do you care to refute any of the evidence I quoted?

Who at the top are you saying was in on this, and what evidence do you have?

You say 911 was an inside job, do you have any evidence to support that?

EPIC1934
01-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Real -- let me first say that I appreciate your open mindedness, and also vow to change my mind if I am convinced.

I want to address your post of the following: HOWEVER EACH ONE COULD BE A BOOK SO LET ME START WITH YOU COMMENT ON THE WC.
===

I think there is an assumption in your guestion that all members of the WC would have to have been "in on it" We need look more closely at what this "in on it" means.

It is incorrect, I think, to mean that "in on it" means that all member of the WC had to be in on the assassination ITSELF. This certainly was NOT THE case. The coverup was connected to the assassination, and the latter was designed to ensure the latter coverup-- ie BY GIVING DIFFERENT GROUPS DIFFERENT REASONS TO NOT PRESS FOR A REAL INVESIGATION, EVEN THOUGH THOSE GROUPS WERE NOT INVOLVED.

Such is the conclusion of The best single book on the Warren Commsion investigation itself BREACH OF TRUST: HOW THE WARREN COMMISSION FAILED THE NATION AND WHY

http://www.amazon.com/Breach-Trust-Warren-Commission-Failed/dp/0700613900
There is no answer to this complete dismembering of the WC s lonenutism. ONE OF THE REASONS IT IS IN MY OPINON THE BEST FIRST BOOK ON THE JFK ASSASSINATION IS THAT IT CONFINES ITS FOCUS TO THE WC ITSELF, NOT TRYING TO ANSWER HOW THE CONSPIRACY ACTUALLY WORKED EXCEPT TO SHOW THE WC MEMBERS KNOWING COMPLICITY IN COVERING UP THE TRUTH, AND THE SURPRISING DEGREE OF DISAGREEMENT THERE WAS WITHIN THE GROUP ANYWAY.

This is not even to mention that two of the leading dissenters of the Commsion Congressmen Boggs and Senator Russell died mysteriously almost immediately after going public with their doubts in the early seventies.

But lets start with Earl Warren himself. Since I have loanded out my copy of Breach of Trust let me quote from the incredible new book Family of Secrets,(you can also check Michael Bechloss on this)

As Johnson explained in a taped telephone conversation with Senator
Richard Russel, himself reluctant to join the panel:

Warren told me he wouldn't do it under any circumstances... He
came down here and told me no--twice. Ad I just pulled out what
[FBI director] Hoover told me about a little incident in Mexico City...
And he started crying and he said, "I won't turn you down. I'll just
do whatever you say.

In other words, Johnnson, who gained the presisdency he had long sought with JFK's death, installed as head of the investigating commission, a man whom he apparently blackmailed into taking the position.

Actually, as I type this I question what Baker means by blackmail. The explanation that is now most widely accepted is that the Mexico City stuff WHICH WAS PART OF THE CONSPIRACY could have been used to blame the USSR and CUba for the assassination based on Oswald and/or Oswald doubles (lots of eveidence for this see University of fMaryland History Professor John Newman's book Oswald and the CIA and also Washington Poste editor Jefferson Morely's 2008 excellent book Our Man in Mexico on the doubles)

at any rate Johnson as we now know because of Tapes with his phonecall with CIA media friendly and extremely influencial Joe Alsop, essentially pressed the following argument to Warren who, as we saw was EXTREMELY RELUCTANT because he knew it would be a cover up: LOOK IF YOU DONT LEND YOUR NAME TO GIVE THIS A CREDIBILITY WITH THE LIBERALS, THERE ARE THOSE ON THE FAR RIGHT WHO ARE GOING TO USE THIS TO START ANOTHER CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS WITH CASTRO AND MAYBE WW3 WITH USSR. If you dont do this maybe forty million americans will die"
That is not a quote but I will find it later. Warren was crying because he knew he had agreed to a coverup. Much more on the WC later. Also more on the firing of Sprauge the original Chief Counsel of the House Select Committee on Assassinaitons.

EPIC1934
01-09-2009, 07:06 PM
During the Second World War Jack Crichton served with the Office of Strategic Services (OSS). It would be interesting to know who he served with in the OSS. It is amazing how many suspects in the assassination of JFK served in the OSS (especially in China).

In 1946 Everette DeGolyer recruited Crichton into the oil industry. According to Russ Baker: "He (Crichton) started and ran a baffling array of companies, which tended to change names frequently. These operated largely below the radar, and fronted for some of North America's biggest names, including the Bronfmans (Seagram's liquor), the Du Ponts, and the Kuhn-Loeb family of financiers."

In 1952 Jack Crichton joined a syndicate that included Everette DeGolyer and Clint Murchison to use connections in the government of General Francisco Franco to acquire rare drilling rights in Spain. The operation was handled by Delta Drilling, which was owned by Joe Zeppa.

In August 1953 Crichton joined the Empire Trust Company. He eventually became a vice-president of the organization. According to Stephen Birmingham, the author of Our Crowd: The Great Jewish Families of New York (1962) the company had a network of associates that amounted to "something very like a private CIA". The Empire Trust was also a major investor in the defence contractor General Dynamics. This could be significant as the Bobby Baker investigation involved LBJ's relationship to this company. Albert E. Jenner, who played a major role in the cover-up, also did a lot of legal work for General Dynamics at the time and later was made a director of the company.

In 1956 Crichton started up his own spy unit, the 488th Military Intelligence Detachment. Crichton served as the unit's commander under Lieutenant Colonel George Whitmeyer, who was in overall command of all Army Reserve units in East Texas. In an interview Crichton claimed that there were "about a hundred men in that unit and about forty or fifty of them were from the Dallas Police Department."

In the 1950s Jack Crichton became involved with several oil men who began negotiating with Fulgencio Batista, the military dictator of Cuba. A key figure in this was George de Mohrenschildt, who at that time worked for a company called Cuban-Venezuelan Oil Voting Trust Company (CVOVT) that had been established by William Buckley Sr. Crichton later remarked that "I liked George. He was a nice guy." It is argued by Russ Baker that Crichton's Empire Trust Company played a major role in the financing of the Cuban venture.

On 30th November, 1956, The New York Times reported that: "The Cuban Stanolind Oil Company, an affiliate of the Standard Oil Company (Indiana), has signed an agreement with the Cuban-Venezuelan Oil Voting Trust and Trans-Cuba Oil Company for the development of an an additional 3,000,000 acres in Cuba. This is in addition to the original agreement covering 12,000,000 acres." George de Mohrenschildt later told Albert E. Jenner that CVOVT had managed to obtain leases covering nearly half of Cuba in the 1950s. As Russ Baker pointed out in Family of Secrets (2008): "Though now almost completely forgotten, on many days in the mid-1950s, it was one of the four or five most actively traded issues on the American Stock Exchange."

On 1st January, 1959, Fulgencio Batista fled Cuba. The following day Fidel Castro and his revolutionary army marched into Havana. The New York Times reported on 22nd November 1959, that Castro's government had approved a law that would reduce the size of claims for oil exploration and halt large-scale explorations by private companies. These claims were now limited to 20,000 acres. This was a major problem for the Cuban-Venezuelan Oil Voting Trust Company that had signed an agreement with Fulgencio Batista for 15,000,000 acres.

Jack Crichton also had a close association with George H. W. Bush. According to Fabian Escalante (The Secret War: CIA Covert Operations Against Cuba, 1959-62), in 1959, Crichton and Bush raised funds for the CIA's Operation 40. Originally it was set up to organize sabotage operations against Fidel Castro and his Cuban government. However, it evolved into a team of assassins. One member, Frank Sturgis, claimed: "this assassination group (Operation 40) would upon orders, naturally, assassinate either members of the military or the political parties of the foreign country that you were going to infiltrate, and if necessary some of your own members who were suspected of being foreign agents... We were concentrating strictly in Cuba at that particular time."

The failure to assassinate or overthrow Fidel Castro caused tremendous problems for the Cuban-Venezuelan Oil Voting Trust Company and other foreign oil companies that had already invested more than $30 million looking for oil in Cuba. In December 1960, CVOVT was de-listed from the American Stock Exchange.

Critchton was appointed head of the intelligence component of the Dallas Civil Defence. The conservative radio commentator Paul Harvey wrote in his syndicated column in September 1960: "The Communists, since 1917, have sold Communism to more people than have been told about Christ after 2,000 years." He urged his readers to support the "counter-attack that had been mounted in Dallas."

In 1961 Crichton joined forces with other right-wing figures in Dallas to establish a program called "Know Your Enemy". This was to combat communist influence that "was undermining the American way of life". The following year Crichton opened an underground command post under the patio of the Dallas Health and Science Museum that was intended for "continuity-of-government" operations during a communist attack.

In 1963 Crichton was nominated by the Republican Party for the post of Governor of Texas. He joined forces with George H. W. Bush, who was the nominee for the U.S. Senate. As Crichton later recalled, he and Bush "spoke from the same podiums" that year. However, Crichton was defeated by John Connally and he later wrote a book about his failed attempt to become governor, "The Republican-Democrat Political Campaigns: In Texas in 1964".

In November 1963 Crichton was involved in the arrangements of the visit that JFK made to Dallas. His close friend, Deputy Police Chief George L. Lumpkin, and a fellow member of the the 488th Military Intelligence Detachment, drove the pilot car of Kennedy's motorcade. Also in the car was Lieutenant Colonel George Whitmeyer, commander of all Army Reserve units in East Texas. The pilot car stopped briefly in front of the Texas School Book Depository, where Lumpkin spoke to a policeman controlling traffic at the corner of Houston and Elm.

In the Warren Commission Report it stated that Crichton arranged for a member of the local Russian community, Ilya Mamantov, to work for the Dallas Police Department as a translator for Russian-born Marina Oswald shortly after the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Crichton's volunteer translated for Oswald during her initial questioning by the Dallas authorities in the hours immediately after her husband Lee Harvey Oswald had been arrested. According to Russ Baker, the author of Family of Secrets (2009), there "were far from literal translations of her Russian words and had the effect of implicating her husband in Kennedy's death."

Crichton was president of Nafco Oil and Gas. He also owned a company called Dorchester Gas Producing. A fellow director was David Harold Byrd who along with Clint Murchison, Haroldson L. Hunt and Sid Richardson, was part of the Big Oil group in Dallas. Barr McClellan (Blood, Money & Power) argues that "Big Oil would be during the fifties and into the sixties what the OPEC oil cartel was to the United States in the seventies and beyond". One of the main concerns of this group was the preservation of the oil depletion allowance.

Jack Crichton who was President of the Dallas Petroleum Engineers Club, also served as a Director to Florida Gas Company, Clark Oil and Refining, Whitehall Corporation, Transco Energy and the Consolidated Development Corporation.

EPIC1934
01-09-2009, 07:10 PM
There is a lot in Russ Baker's new book on a critical figure in Dallas 11-22-63 WHO BAKER SHOWS WAS A KEY CONTACT OF GEORGE BUSH

THE FOLLOWING WERE ALL POSTS ON JOHNS SIMKINS JFK ASSASSINATION DEBATE AT JOHNS SIMKINS EDUCATION FORUM

Linda Minor wrote

Crichton is mentioned numerous times in Russ Baker's book. Besides being an Army Intelligence Reserve officer until 1982, he was also connected to the Empire Trust, which has long been a major interest of mine. Not only that, but his corporate directorships overlapped with other men who also served on the board of Dresser Industries, the corporation wholly owned by Brown Brothers Harriman, the investment bank Bush's father spent his entire career with.

Russ Baker revealed some very significant (I think) information about who probably replaced Fletcher Prouty as head of security matters for the Kennedy trip to Texas. He says that Crichton ran for governor on the same Republican ticket with George H.W. Bush, who ran for the Senate, in 1964; and that Crichton "was connected to the military intelligence figures who led Kennedy's motorcade." Deputy Police Chief Lumpkin, who called Mamantov to be a Russian interpreter, was "driving the pilot car of Kennedy's motorcade, a quarter mile ahead of JFK's vehicle. Lumpkin was a friend of Jack Crichton, Poppy Bush's GOP colleague. Like Crichton, moreover, he was a member of an Army Intelligence Reserve unit," and admitted to HSCA that he "had been consulted by the Secret Service on motorcade security, and his input had eliminated an alternative route." Jack Crichton's boss in his Reserve unit was also riding in that car.

John Simkin wrote

Russ Baker has done some great research on Jack Crichton in Family of Secrets and has come up with a new motive for the assassination of JFK. However, the book does not tell us how Crichton, who was born on a cotton plantation in Crichton, Louisiana, on 16th October, 1916, became involved in right-wing Texas politics. The clue could be in his obituary that appeared in the Dallas Morning News. It says he attended Texas A&M University between 1933-1937. I carried out a search on the web and discovered two of his fellow students at A&M were Harvey Bright and Earle Cabell.

EPIC1934
01-09-2009, 08:40 PM
It is impossible to capture the degree of detail that Russ Baker's new book offers. Here, however is a summery of his new revelations and how they relate to
H.W. Bush CIA agent in 1963 and
George de Mohrenschildt, long understood to be the 1# CIA handler of Oswald in Dallas, who was killed two days before being scheduled to testify before the House Select
Committee on Assassinations in 1977.

----

By now, we have enough information to show, fairly conclusively, that Oswald was being managed by Poppy's old friend de Mohrenschildt. We also have others connected with
Poppy (H.W. Bush) closely associated with the evnts of November. And we have Poppy creating an alibi for himself.

Details on who fired the gun, whose gun it was, and how many shots were fired from where remain releveant, but become of secondary importance. The central question is the story
that lies behind these details.

In summation, here's just some of the new, relvant information:

* Poppy Bush was closely tied to key members of the intelligence community including the deposed CIA head with a known grudge against JFK; he was also tied to Texas oligarchs
who hated Kennedy's politics and whose wealth was directly threatened by Kennedy; this network was part of the military/intelligence elite with a history of using assassination
as an instument of policy.

* Poppy Bush was in Dallas on November 21 and most likely the morning of November 22. He hid that fact, he lied about knowing where he was, then he created an alibi based
on a lead he knew was false. And he never acknowledged the closeness of his relationship with Oswald's handler George de Mohrenschildt.

* Poppy's business partner Thomas Devine met with de Mohrenschildt during that period, on behalf of the CIA

* Poppy's eventual Texas running mate in the 1964 election, Jack Crichton, was connected to the military intellignece figures who led Kennedy's motercade.

* Crichton and D. Harold Byrd, owner of the Texas School Book Depository building, were both conected to de Mohrenschildt-- and directly ot each other though oil-
buisiness dealings.

* Byrd brought in the tenant that hired Oswald shortly before the assassination.

* Oswald got his job in the building through a friend of de Mohrenschildt's with her own intelligence conncections-- including family ties to Allen Dulles.

Even Jack Ruby's slaying of Oswald fits the larger pattern seen here-- one in which Oswald is indeed a "patsy"-- a pawn in a deadly game who would never be permitted to say
what he knew (78)

Ruby himself practically admitted as much. After his trial, he made a statement to reporters as to his motives in shooting Oswald, and essentially admitted to a conspiracy.

RUBY: Everything pertaining to what's happening has never come to the surface. The world will never know the true facts, of what occured,
my motives. The people had, that had so much to gain and had such an ulterior motive for putting me in the position I'm in , will never
let the true facts come above board to the world.

REPORTER: Are these people in very high positions, Jack?

RUBY: Yes (79)

Family of Secrets pp. 117-118

Conservative Christian
01-09-2009, 08:55 PM

The "CIA Dunnit" crowd comes up with a new culprit every few months.

Several books assure us that Lyndon Johnson was the "mastermind" who gave the order to kill Kennedy.

Other books assure us that George H. W. Bush was the "mastermind" who gave the order.

Still others assure us that E. Howard Hunt was the "mastermind" who gave the order.

The hard fact is, the "CIA Dunnit" crowd doesn't know squat. They're merely part of a massive leftwing cover-up of the KGB assassination of Kennedy:

PROGRAMMED TO KILL

Lee Harvey Oswald, the Soviet KGB, and the Kennedy Assassination

Ion Mihai Pacepa

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Programmed-to-Kill/Ion-Mihai-Pacepa/e/9781566637619/?itm=2

"The assassination of President John F. Kennedy by Lee Harvey Oswald, the American Marine who had defected to the Soviet Union and four years later committed the crime of the century, was an extremely rare cold war episode in which both sides were vitally interested in hiding the truth.

Soviet premier Khrushchev feared that Oswald’s involvement in the assassination would ignite nuclear war. The new president Lyndon Johnson faced elections in less than a year, and any conclusion implicating Moscow would have forced him to take unwanted political or even military action.

Thus, forty years later America lives with the uncertain truth about this political drama. In Programmed to Kill, former Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa, the highest-ranking intelligence official ever to defect from the Soviet bloc, reveals facts covered up by the Kremlin and addresses the myriad questions left unanswered by the Warren Commission, the House Select Committee on Assassinations, and the numerous books written on this subject.

Pacepa is the only investigator of the assassination who had direct knowledge of the KGB’s ties to Oswald. He spent fifteen years of his previous life at the top of a frenzied Communist intelligence effort designed to cast the blame for Kennedy’s death on forces within the United States.

Programmed to Kill places Pacepa’s knowledge of the KGB’s secret involvement with Oswald in the context of factual reporting that has appeared on the case. The book juxtaposes the KGB modus operandi—mostly unknown to outsiders—against the irrefutable evidence assembled by the FBI and other U.S. investigators.

According to Wayne A. Barnes, retired Special Agent in the FBI who worked foreign counterintelligence for over 25 years as a cold warrior, and was a principal debriefing agent for General Pacepa for nearly two years after his defection in 1978:

"General Ion Mihai Pacepa has given us a new and very different point of view of the JFK assassination, clarifying what has been the conspiracy theorists’ haven in the 20th century. In the FBI we taught that ‘the truth is in the details,’ and the General exquisitely reveals the truth—with verifiable, consistent, meshing-together, and incontrovertible facts about the involvement of the Soviet leadership and the KGB in this tragedy from start to finish, and even afterward in covering up their malfeasance."

"The General’s credibility—from the time of his initial debriefings and to the present—continues to ring true. He speaks the ‘language of intelligence’ and admirably translates it for those who lived through that time but were unaware of how to interpret what the plethora of facts really meant. A younger generation can now also profit from the General’s insight to see this historic event clearly."

Programmed to Kill is mind-boggling in its detail. The book illuminates the inherent evil of the KGB, whose former officers are now running Russia and apparently continuing to dispose of dissidents at home and around the world.

ION MIHAI PACEPA was national security adviser to Romania’s president and acting chief of his foreign intelligence service. In 1978, he was granted political asylum by President Carter. Mr. Pacepa has also written Red Horizons, which has been published in twenty-seven countries. He is an American citizen and lives with his wife in the United States."

EPIC1934
01-11-2009, 05:12 PM
On Owner of the building rented to the private and intelligence-connected company know as the Texas School Book depository Harold Byrd:

The important point here it that a division of the CIA was producing general non-fiction books, and it would not be inconceivable that it was
also interested in the textbooks distributed by companies such as the texas School Book Depository.

Allen Dulles even infiltrated that paragon of objectivity the Encyclopedia Britanica, whitewashing the agency's Bay of Pigs fiasco in an article in the
1963 Book of the Year.(63)

It is worth noting that D. Harold Byrd, a big-game hunter, decided to take his first-ever foreign safari--to Africa-- during this period. That removed
him from Dallas precisely when the assassination took place. Besides Byrd's far right politics, his founding role in Civil Air Patrol, and his ties to de
Mohrenschildt, he evidently rejoiced in Kennedy's assassination-- as suggested by the macabre fact that he arranged for the window from which
Oswald purportedly fired the fatal shots to be removed and set up at his home. (64) (Family of Secrets page 113)
. . .

Another salient fact is that, on the day of the assassination, Deputy Police Chief George L. Lumpkin was driving the pilot car of the Kennedy's motorcade
a quarter miel ahead of JFK's vehcle (69) Lumpkin was a fiend of Hack Crighton, Poppy Bush's GOP colleague. Like Crighton, moreover, he was a member
of an Army Intelligence Reserve Unit.(Lumpkin would later tell the House Select Committee on Assassinations that he had been consulted by the Secret Service
on motorcade security, and his input had eliminated an alternative route.)(70) In the car with Lumpkin was another Army officer, Lieutenant Colonel George
Whitmeyer, commander of all Army reserve units in East Texas, who happened to be Jack Crighton's boss in the Reserve. (see earlier post on Crighton)

Although Whitmeyer was not on the police list of those approved to ride in the pilot car, he had insisted that he be in the vehicle and remained there until the
shooting. The only recorded stop made by the pilot car was directly in front of the Depository building. Lumpkin stoped briefly there, and spoke briefly to
a policeman handling traffic at the corner of Houston and and Elm.

EPIC1934
01-18-2009, 10:28 AM
This thread on Education Forum is essential for readers of this book. Linda Minor was a source for Baker, and is a lawyer and researcher from Texas. She has shared some of her incredible work on Crichton, DeGolyer, and Empire Trust on this thread.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=1...

driller80545
01-18-2009, 11:15 AM
The same group of people (and their proteges) trying to contol the world in 1963 are still at it in 2009! PNAC

cindy25
01-18-2009, 11:32 AM
there was a TV special a while ago, almost the same evidence, but pointing to LBJ as the mastermind. H W was the Republican candidate for senator in 1964, and having LBJ at the top of the ticket destroyed his chances.

always ask "who benefits" And it points to LBJ. he was ready to step down as veep before Dallas.

HOLLYWOOD
01-18-2009, 11:33 AM
All this links are broken!

here are links to the cia declassified docs mentioned in the post above.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...spageid=1136562

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...amp;relpageid=2

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...amp;relpageid=2

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...spageid=1138414

note from bush about win scott's manuscript which john waller had briefed him on:
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...bspageid=434931

relates to the november 29, 1963 memo about the cia's george bush:
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...bspageid=217109

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-18-2009, 11:58 AM

Scientifically speaking, there were no shadows to hide the presidents wounds whatsoever. The lighting didn't burn out in the operating room where Kennedy was being treated. Operating rooms, even back then, were extremely lit up with two kinds of lighting with the basic lighting that lit up the whole room, this being brilliant in itself, and the localized lighting that could be adjusted over each wound of the body. This amount of lighting was incredibly bright even in the primitive kinds of hospitals of the south (I saw a picture of the operating room).

So, eight doctors and one nurse saw the wounds quite clearly.

Significance?

These doctors and a nurse were trained to determine the extent of injuries. Why? Because they needed to know how severe the wounds were so that they could implement appropriate treatments.

Think about how silly the notion is that every one of these doctors seperately misdiagnosed the placement of the wounds on Kennedy's body?

Now, in determining scientifically what truly happened on that day, the doctor evidence is the best evidence. While they didn't meet prior nor did they have reason to conspire, each doctor diagnosed the wounds in the same area of the skull in spontaneous opinions expressed to the media.

Significance?

The wounds seen by the doctors at Parkland were different from the wounds seen by the pathologists who did the autopsy. In comparison, the opinions of the pathologists would not have been deemed as qualified, scientifically speaking.

But we aren't talking about a strict scientific investigation here. We are talking about investigations which alternated between scientific research and legal investigation when it suited them.

Conservative Christian
01-19-2009, 01:29 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._Howard_Hunt

"In the tape, Hunt named Cord Meyer, Frank Sturgis, David Sánchez Morales, and David Atlee Phillips as participants in the assassination with Vice-President Lyndon Johnson apparently approving the assassination for political gain.

A clip of this tape can be heard here.

The following is a transcript of Hunt's testament on the audio tape clip:"

"I heard from Frank that LBJ had designated Cord Meyer, Jr. to undertake a larger organization while keeping it totally secret....I think that LBJ settled on Meyer as an opportunist like himself and a man who had very little left to him in life ever since JFK had taken Cord's wife as one of his mistresses....What is important in the story is that we've backtracked the chain of command up through Cord Meyer and laying [sic] the doings at the doorstep of LBJ. He, in my opinion, had an almost maniacal urge to become President. He regarded JFK, as he was in fact, an obstacle to achieving that."

---E. Howard Hunt

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-19-2009, 08:26 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._Howard_Hunt

"In the tape, Hunt named Cord Meyer, Frank Sturgis, David Sánchez Morales, and David Atlee Phillips as participants in the assassination with Vice-President Lyndon Johnson apparently approving the assassination for political gain.

A clip of this tape can be heard here.

The following is a transcript of Hunt's testament on the audio tape clip:"

Why not believe what the scientists had to say? According to the scientific conclusions drawn by the Parkland doctors, Kennedy's wounds were located in a different area on Kennedy's body from where a legal investigation had later deemed them to be located. The significance is how science works to draw a conclusion when compared to how legal investigations go about doing so. Most people think that legal investigations are scientific and logical when neither is necessary. Corrupt power need not be scientific or logical when drawing an official conclusion.

EPIC1934
01-19-2009, 09:00 AM
This Post is worth spending some time on clicking the clickables. If clickables dont, then click here for the thread on Ed Forum.

Fascinating connections between the de M. and Egyptian intelligence dude who son was later the "Dodi" cat who dies the day lady died. Never payed much attention to Lady di stuff before, nevertheless it is interesting that De Mohrenschildt had such direct ties to H.W. Bush knew Alland Dulles directly, and had family intelligence ties with US intelligence dating back to 1918 AND is connected to Dod's dad. CHECK THE SOURCING ON THIS ONE!

Record: FAYED, MOHAMMED (SHEIK)
Sources: FBI 124-10135-10123; FBI 100-32965-306, pp. 2, 6, 28; NW 381-2, 6, 28; Dallas Morning News, Wed., 6/23/99, p. 13-A
Mary's
Comments: Oil businessman from Kuwait. Was entertained at dinner by George and Jeanne deMohrenschildt in Haiti in June 1964 while official guest of Haitian Government. It was reported (by a CIA informant ?) that Alexandra deMohrenschildt Gibson, daughter of George deMohrenschildt, while visiting her father in Haiti in December 1964 without her husband, Don, was dating Mohammed Fayed. Fayad purchased Harrods in London in early 1980s. (Fayed's son, Dodi, was killed in an automobile accident in Paris on August 31, 1997 that also killed English Princess Dianna.) Mohammed Fayed repeatedly applied for British citizenship but was denied each time. The last time he applied was Tues., 6/22/99. That time, he won permission to challenge the government's decision refusing him British citizenship. In 1999, Fayad was 66 years old.

QUOTE(John Simkin @ Jan 17 2009, 07:56 AM)
QUOTE(Linda Minor @ Jan 16 2009, 05:08 PM)
Several questions are raised by this letter:
1. Who had he been talking to about Oswald?
2. What had he been saying?
3. Why should he contact the director of the CIA about this? (John Simkin)

Russ Baker answers these questions beginning with his subtitle "From One George to Another" at page 268.

I am not sure he does. Russ Baker writes about George de Mohrenschildt's meetings with Willem Oltmans. However, those meetings began in February 1977. De Mohrenschildt's letter is dated September 1976.

He does say that Jeanne and George de Mohrenschildt divorced in 1974. She claimed that "a doctor had appeared in Dallas for a brief period and administered injections to him. Following those injections, she said, George suffered a nervous breakdown, at which point she decided to have him hospitalized. The doctor, she claimed, vanished into thin air." p. 271. Above that quote, on the same page it says that she signed the commitment papers on November 9, 1976. The quoted passage cites an article by Jim Marrs in the Fort Worth evening Star Telegram, May 11, 1978 with a headline entitled "Widow Disputes Suicide."

One could almost assume the doctor appeared in response to the letter?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread409512/pg4
“Sep. 1976, Sergei [sic] DeMohrenschildt was subjected to nine electro-shock treatments at Parkland Hospital under orders given by Doctor DeLoach …first cousin of FBI Assistant Director Cartha ‘Deke’ DeLoach. DeMohrenschildt’s doctor of record’, Dr. Mendoza, ordered administration of intravenous drugs on DeMohrenschildt being committed to Parkland Hospital for mental problems’ but, it was DeLoach that ordered electro-shock therapy. This occurred when George Bush was Director of Central Intelligence …and, within weeks of DeMohrenschildt having written a manuscript, entitled, I Am A Patsy! I Am A Patsy! …which named names of various CIA and FBI personnel who framed Oswald to cover their tracks in JFK’s assassination."
“DeMohrenshieldt’s wife told Jim Marrs, a Dallas reporter, ‘He must have still harbored guilt feelings about his work for Germans during World War II, because he told me, ‘It’s Jews, they’ve caught up with me,’” Grodin said.
In 1964, a CIA report states, ‘[George's daughter] Alexandra was being monitored by CIA’s James Jesus Angleton because she was having an affair with Mohammed al Fayed shortly after JFK assassination.’ James Jesus Angleton’s name is signed at bottom of that 41 page report. Under his signature is that of CIA asset, Jane Roman. Roman was CIA agent who record shows was charged with monitoring movements of Lee Harvey Oswald for two months preceding assassination.

The above website cites:
"note:Burnham comments on DeMohrenshildt. www.john-f-kennedy.net... "

That cited website actually used information without accreditation from Adamson:
http://ciajfk.com/timeline.html
De M was business partners with Mohamed Al Fayed in 1964. Fayed had an affair with Alexandra de Mohrenschildt and James Angleton of the CIA was interested in this.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...amp;relPageId=1
This document indicates deM. and Mohammad Abdel Fayed were in contact in Haiti, and that Fayed was traveling under Haitian passport but suspected of having been a member of Egyptian intelligence in 1953 in Saudi Arabia. Also had involvement with Trujillo and possibly Castro.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...ult&id=3708
A Record from Mary Ferrell's Database
Sources: FBI 124-10135-10123; FBI 100-32965-306, pp. 2, 6, 28; NW 381-2, 6, 28; Dallas Morning News, Wed., 6/23/99, p. 13-A
Mary's Comments: Oil businessman from Kuwait. Was entertained at dinner by George and Jeanne deMohrenschildt in Haiti in June 1964 while official guest of Haitian Government. It was reported (by a CIA informant ?) that Alexandra deMohrenschildt Gibson, daughter of George deMohrenschildt, while visiting her father in Haiti in December 1964 without her husband, Don, was dating Mohammed Fayed. Fayad purchased Harrods in London in early 1980s. (Fayed's son, Dodi, was killed in an automobile accident in Paris on August 31, 1997 that also killed English Princess Dianna.) Mohammed Fayed repeatedly applied for British citizenship but was denied each time. The last time he applied was Tues., 6/22/99. That time, he won permission to challenge the government's decision refusing him British citizenship. In 1999, Fayad was 66 years old.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...ult&id=4146
Record: GIBSON, DONALD (MRS.) (ALEXANDRA DEMOHRENSCHILDT)
Sources: WC 26, p. 760; CE 3116; FBI 124-10135-10123; FBI 100-32965-306, p. 18; NW 381-18
Mary's Comments: Jenner says Mr. and Mrs. Gibson are planning to leave Wingdale, NY and move to Florida. While deMohrenschildts were in Haiti, they received a piece of mail with return address: "Alex GIBSON, 701 N.E. 22nd Street, Miami, Florida" postmarked November 19, 1964.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...ult&id=3239
Record: DEMOHRENSCHILDT, ALEXANDRA ROMEYN (MRS. GARY TAYLOR)
Sources: Warren Report (289, 313); WC 11 (124-153); Kennedy Conspiracy, Flammonde (196); HSCA Vol 12, pp. 92, 95-97; Mary's Comments:
DOB: December 25, 1943. Daughter of George deMohrenschildt and Dorothy Romeyn Pierson. Married to Gary Taylor Nov. 1959. Divorced Taylor April 1963 following birth of son, Curtis Taylor on Feb. 10, 1962. Married to Donald Gibson by 1963. Friend of William Sprott, Attorney, at Tilton home in Florida in 1977. In 1993, owns boutique, Cafa Chic, in Del Ray Beach, FL. In 1994, when Nancy Tilton died, Alexandra sold Cafa Chic and moved to Tubac, AZ, to open a "bed and breakfast" in Nancy's home. The place was called The Secret Garden Inn. In 2001, Alexandra and Giorgio Miola sold the inn to people who converted it to a private residence. Alexandra and Giorgio moved to Green Valley, AZ. In April 2002, her address is: 1411 W. Via Del Petirrojo, Green Valley, AZ 85614-5013

(microfilm)/HSCA Segregated CIA Collection (microfilm - reel 5: Conte - De Mohrenschildt)/
NARA Record Number: 1994.04.25.14:03:32:190005 indicates connections between De Mohrenschildt and Fayed:
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...bsPageId=547876
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...bsPageId=547943
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...bsPageId=548076

This post has been edited by Linda Minor: Today, 03:20 PM

IF CLICKS DONT WORK SEE THIS THREAD AT EDUCATION FORUM

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=13941&pid=161572&st=0&#entry161572

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-19-2009, 09:19 AM
This Post is worth spending some time on clicking the clickables. If clickables dont, then click here for the thread on Ed Forum.

Fascinating connections between the de M. and Egyptian intelligence dude who son was later the "Dodi" cat who dies the day lady died. Never payed much attention to Lady di stuff before, nevertheless it is interesting that De Mohrenschildt had such direct ties to H.W. Bush knew Alland Dulles directly, and had family intelligence ties with US intelligence dating back to 1918 AND is connected to Dod's dad. CHECK THE SOURCING ON THIS ONE!

Mary's
Comments: Oil businessman from Kuwait. Was entertained at dinner by George and Jeanne deMohrenschildt in Haiti in June 1964 while official guest of Haitian Government. It was reported (by a CIA informant ?) that Alexandra deMohrenschildt Gibson, daughter of George deMohrenschildt, while visiting her father in Haiti in December 1964 without her husband, Don, was dating Mohammed Fayed. Fayad purchased Harrods in London in early 1980s. (Fayed's son, Dodi, was killed in an automobile accident in Paris on August 31, 1997 that also killed English Princess Dianna.) Mohammed Fayed repeatedly applied for British citizenship but was denied each time. The last time he applied was Tues., 6/22/99. That time, he won permission to challenge the government's decision refusing him British citizenship. In 1999, Fayad was 66 years old.

QUOTE(John Simkin @ Jan 17 2009, 07:56 AM)
QUOTE(Linda Minor @ Jan 16 2009, 05:08 PM)
Several questions are raised by this letter:
1. Who had he been talking to about Oswald?
2. What had he been saying?
3. Why should he contact the director of the CIA about this? (John Simkin)

Russ Baker answers these questions beginning with his subtitle "From One George to Another" at page 268.

I am not sure he does. Russ Baker writes about George de Mohrenschildt's meetings with Willem Oltmans. However, those meetings began in February 1977. De Mohrenschildt's letter is dated September 1976.

He does say that Jeanne and George de Mohrenschildt divorced in 1974. She claimed that "a doctor had appeared in Dallas for a brief period and administered injections to him. Following those injections, she said, George suffered a nervous breakdown, at which point she decided to have him hospitalized. The doctor, she claimed, vanished into thin air." p. 271. Above that quote, on the same page it says that she signed the commitment papers on November 9, 1976. The quoted passage cites an article by Jim Marrs in the Fort Worth evening Star Telegram, May 11, 1978 with a headline entitled "Widow Disputes Suicide."

One could almost assume the doctor appeared in response to the letter?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread409512/pg4
“Sep. 1976, Sergei [sic] DeMohrenschildt was subjected to nine electro-shock treatments at Parkland Hospital under orders given by Doctor DeLoach …first cousin of FBI Assistant Director Cartha ‘Deke’ DeLoach. DeMohrenschildt’s doctor of record’, Dr. Mendoza, ordered administration of intravenous drugs on DeMohrenschildt being committed to Parkland Hospital for mental problems’ but, it was DeLoach that ordered electro-shock therapy. This occurred when George Bush was Director of Central Intelligence …and, within weeks of DeMohrenschildt having written a manuscript, entitled, I Am A Patsy! I Am A Patsy! …which named names of various CIA and FBI personnel who framed Oswald to cover their tracks in JFK’s assassination."
“DeMohrenshieldt’s wife told Jim Marrs, a Dallas reporter, ‘He must have still harbored guilt feelings about his work for Germans during World War II, because he told me, ‘It’s Jews, they’ve caught up with me,’” Grodin said.
In 1964, a CIA report states, ‘[George's daughter] Alexandra was being monitored by CIA’s James Jesus Angleton because she was having an affair with Mohammed al Fayed shortly after JFK assassination.’ James Jesus Angleton’s name is signed at bottom of that 41 page report. Under his signature is that of CIA asset, Jane Roman. Roman was CIA agent who record shows was charged with monitoring movements of Lee Harvey Oswald for two months preceding assassination.

The above website cites:
"note:Burnham comments on DeMohrenshildt. www.john-f-kennedy.net... "

That cited website actually used information without accreditation from Adamson:
http://ciajfk.com/timeline.html
De M was business partners with Mohamed Al Fayed in 1964. Fayed had an affair with Alexandra de Mohrenschildt and James Angleton of the CIA was interested in this.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...amp;relPageId=1
This document indicates deM. and Mohammad Abdel Fayed were in contact in Haiti, and that Fayed was traveling under Haitian passport but suspected of having been a member of Egyptian intelligence in 1953 in Saudi Arabia. Also had involvement with Trujillo and possibly Castro.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...ult&id=3708
Mary's Comments: Oil businessman from Kuwait. Was entertained at dinner by George and Jeanne deMohrenschildt in Haiti in June 1964 while official guest of Haitian Government. It was reported (by a CIA informant ?) that Alexandra deMohrenschildt Gibson, daughter of George deMohrenschildt, while visiting her father in Haiti in December 1964 without her husband, Don, was dating Mohammed Fayed. Fayad purchased Harrods in London in early 1980s. (Fayed's son, Dodi, was killed in an automobile accident in Paris on August 31, 1997 that also killed English Princess Dianna.) Mohammed Fayed repeatedly applied for British citizenship but was denied each time. The last time he applied was Tues., 6/22/99. That time, he won permission to challenge the government's decision refusing him British citizenship. In 1999, Fayad was 66 years old.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...ult&id=4146
Record: GIBSON, DONALD (MRS.) (ALEXANDRA DEMOHRENSCHILDT)
Sources: WC 26, p. 760; CE 3116; FBI 124-10135-10123; FBI 100-32965-306, p. 18; NW 381-18
Mary's Comments: Jenner says Mr. and Mrs. Gibson are planning to leave Wingdale, NY and move to Florida. While deMohrenschildts were in Haiti, they received a piece of mail with return address: "Alex GIBSON, 701 N.E. 22nd Street, Miami, Florida" postmarked November 19, 1964.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...ult&id=3239
Record: DEMOHRENSCHILDT, ALEXANDRA ROMEYN (MRS. GARY TAYLOR)
Sources: Warren Report (289, 313); WC 11 (124-153); Kennedy Conspiracy, Flammonde (196); HSCA Vol 12, pp. 92, 95-97; Mary's Comments:
DOB: December 25, 1943. Daughter of George deMohrenschildt and Dorothy Romeyn Pierson. Married to Gary Taylor Nov. 1959. Divorced Taylor April 1963 following birth of son, Curtis Taylor on Feb. 10, 1962. Married to Donald Gibson by 1963. Friend of William Sprott, Attorney, at Tilton home in Florida in 1977. In 1993, owns boutique, Cafa Chic, in Del Ray Beach, FL. In 1994, when Nancy Tilton died, Alexandra sold Cafa Chic and moved to Tubac, AZ, to open a "bed and breakfast" in Nancy's home. The place was called The Secret Garden Inn. In 2001, Alexandra and Giorgio Miola sold the inn to people who converted it to a private residence. Alexandra and Giorgio moved to Green Valley, AZ. In April 2002, her address is: 1411 W. Via Del Petirrojo, Green Valley, AZ 85614-5013

(microfilm)/HSCA Segregated CIA Collection (microfilm - reel 5: Conte - De Mohrenschildt)/
NARA Record Number: 1994.04.25.14:03:32:190005 indicates connections between De Mohrenschildt and Fayed:
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...bsPageId=547876
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...bsPageId=547943
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...bsPageId=548076

This post has been edited by Linda Minor: Today, 03:20 PM

IF CLICKS DONT WORK SEE THIS THREAD AT EDUCATION FORUM

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=13941&pid=161572&st=0&#entry161572

The only protection the people have is prevention from tyranny. The only protection tyranny has from the people is investigations.

Peace&Freedom
01-19-2009, 09:44 AM
The "CIA Dunnit" crowd comes up with a new culprit every few months.

Several books assure us that Lyndon Johnson was the "mastermind" who gave the order to kill Kennedy.

Other books assure us that George H. W. Bush was the "mastermind" who gave the order.

Still others assure us that E. Howard Hunt was the "mastermind" who gave the order.

The hard fact is, the "CIA Dunnit" crowd doesn't know squat. They're merely part of a massive leftwing cover-up of the KGB assassination of Kennedy: [/b]

How about simply saying all three factions were in on it? Lyndon Johnson approved his involvement in the assassination for political gain, as you've quoted from Hunt. The Baker book and other sources show Bush's involvement, probably as a representative of CIA/corporate interests more than as a decision maker. And Hunt et al were functionaries who did their jobs in the actual hit. No one is saying all of them were 'masterminds,' just that all seem to have been in on it, with the connecting link being the CIA. None of the separate investigations of these individuals by JFK researchers have found strong KGB links.

The CIA's fingerprints were also IDed after the fact through Ruby, as a chief DOJ investigator for RFK reported back that prior to his shooting Oswald (based on phone records and travel patterns) he had contacted mob personnel known to be CIA assets to receive money and instructions. As early as the first week after the assassination,
RFK informed family and friends at a weekend getaway (Lawford and others) that the assassination appeared to be a CIA op utilizing elements of the mob, but as a result "we don't have control of the government" such that he could openly investigate it. The fact that the Attorney General's office's initial investigation was also coming up with CIA, not KGB connections shows it is the 'KGB dunnit' crowd that doesn't know squat.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-19-2009, 10:56 AM
How about simply saying all three factions were in on it? Lyndon Johnson approved his involvement in the assassination for political gain, as you've quoted from Hunt. The Baker book and other sources show Bush's involvement, probably as a representative of CIA/corporate interests more than as a decision maker. And Hunt et al were functionaries who did their jobs in the actual hit. No one is saying all of them were 'masterminds,' just that all seem to have been in on it, with the connecting link being the CIA. None of the separate investigations of these individuals by JFK researchers have found strong KGB links.

The CIA's fingerprints were also IDed after the fact through Ruby, as a chief DOJ investigator for RFK reported back that prior to his shooting Oswald (based on phone records and travel patterns) he had contacted mob personnel known to be CIA assets to receive money and instructions. As early as the first week after the assassination,
RFK informed family and friends at a weekend getaway (Lawford and others) that the assassination appeared to be a CIA op utilizing elements of the mob, but as a result "we don't have control of the government" such that he could openly investigate it. The fact that the Attorney General's office's initial investigation was also coming up with CIA, not KGB connections shows it is the 'KGB dunnit' crowd that doesn't know squat.

Think of deleting information on a hard-drive versus smothering information on it. Deleting information does not erase information but simply makes it invisible by smothering a single digit of the address. Because after smothering a digit of data the computer will no longer see a complete address, it ignores all the information as if it is no longer there.
But it is still there. Information can be covered up over four times and still be somewhat retrievable.
Smothering a single digit of data happens when the computer pings it with random information.

When committing a crime, one can't help but leave damaging evidence behind. The ideal solution to this problem isn't to delete oneself from the crime scene but to erase oneself by way of smothering. This is done by adding lots of other evidence to the crime to the point that any damaging evidence is buried forever.
Similarly, data on hard-drives isn't truly shredded by deletion but by smothering.

When the government commits a crime, it has all day to do so because it has no government watching over it. The government also has access to future technology. A weapon like the gyrojet pistol, a bazooka-like gun developed to shoot little rockets, existed during the time of the assassination but wasn't known in real time. What was the purpose of this gyrojet pistol? It was being experimented with as a possible replacement for the bowgun used by the special forces. What were the special forces going to use it for? To kill guards silently.

The evidence that a gyrojet pistol was used to kill Kennedy is strong. There was the undeniable proof of the shadow of smoke captured on the concrete wall of the grassy knoll substantiating it while the experienced hunters amongst the motorcade smelt something like gunpowder. Yet, modern rifles did not smoke or leave such a large presence of the odor of gunpowder during that day.

On the other hand, the gyrojet pistol did leave smoke and the presence of an odor because the projectile had to be held for a fraction of a second while it built up thrust. There would also have been smoke and an odor left where the projectile slowed down when entering the body.

Conservative Christian
01-20-2009, 03:47 AM

STOP YOUR LYING! YOU DON'T KNOW SQUAT!

You LIED when you told us that Hunt made a "death bed" confession of guilt. Hunt made NO SUCH confession.

In reality, Hunt named LYNDON BAINES JOHNSON as the RINGLEADER who INITIATED the conspiracy, for PERSONAL GAIN---TO BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

The claim that the "CIA DUNNIT" because JFK was allegedly going to end our involvement in Viet Nam, or because he allegedly fired Allen Dulles, is BULLS---!

If Hunt is correct---then JFK died because LBJ wanted to be the POTUS!

And anybody who knows anything about LBJ, knows that he was a RUTHLESS, AMBITIOUS man who LOVED POWER.

Peace&Freedom
01-20-2009, 07:23 AM
I stand by what I said. Hunt's remarKs about LBJ can be interpreted either as him going along with a plot already being developed or initiating it, but clearly he implicated the VP as being involved. The corporate banking and military intelligence regime is the only mover with the assets and opportunity to orchestrate the different players cited, and now documented to have been actively involved in the assassination.

The background motivations for the participants doing the plotting (JFK's tensions with the intelligence bureaucracy, JFK's executive order to begin a pull out from Vietnam, and the order calling for the direct printing of currency) remain relevant and genuine. it was a battle over who really would remain in control of American policy, either the people (through their elected officials), or the MIC/banking cabal---and the latter prevailed.

Conservative Christian
01-24-2009, 05:47 AM
I stand by what I said. Hunt's remarKs about LBJ can be interpreted either as him going along with a plot already being developed or initiating it, but clearly he implicated the VP as being involved. The corporate banking and military intelligence regime is the only mover with the assets and opportunity to orchestrate the different players cited, and now documented to have been actively involved in the assassination.

The background motivations for the participants doing the plotting (JFK's tensions with the intelligence bureaucracy, JFK's executive order to begin a pull out from Vietnam, and the order calling for the direct printing of currency) remain relevant and genuine. it was a battle over who really would remain in control of American policy, either the people (through their elected officials), or the MIC/banking cabal---and the latter prevailed.

Of course you're going to stand by your LIES. I wouldn't expect anything less from a leftwing propagandist like yourself.

You HONESTLY believe that BS fairy tale that Kennedy was going to pull out of Viet Nam?! It was Kennedy who dramatically INCREASED the number of military and civilian "advisors" to Viet Nam.

The claim that Kennedy ordered the "direct printing of currency", is also a MYTH.

Hunt CLEARLY STATES that LBJ INITIATED the conspiracy against JFK for PERSONAL GAIN---to become the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

It had NOTHING to do with the MYTH that JFK was going to pull us out of Viet Nam. The New World Order Socialists in the House and Senate could have EASILY countermanded any such order, even IF JFK had actually tried to do it, without having to kill him.

"I heard from Frank that LBJ had designated Cord Meyer, Jr. to undertake a larger organization while keeping it totally secret....I think that LBJ settled on Meyer as an opportunist like himself and a man who had very little left to him in life ever since JFK had taken Cord's wife as one of his mistresses....What is important in the story is that we've backtracked the chain of command up through Cord Meyer and laying [sic] the doings at the doorstep of LBJ. He, in my opinion, had an almost maniacal urge to become President. He regarded JFK, as he was in fact, an obstacle to achieving that."

---E. Howard Hunt

Conservative Christian
01-24-2009, 06:07 AM
J. Evetts Haley's 1964 book A Texan Looks At Lyndon: A Study In Illegitimate Power, documents the numerous acquaintances and political enemies of LBJ who died under very suspicious circumstances. Texas native Haley was also one of the first people in the country to implicate LBJ in the assassination of JFK:

http://www.amazon.com/Texan-Looks-Lyndon-Study-Illegitimate/dp/1568490097

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/84/cc/28d2b220dca008e6282c2010.L.jpg