PDA

View Full Version : Pravda''s take on Usurper elect...

bojo68
12-26-2008, 04:43 PM
A mildly refreshing view...:)
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/24-12-2008/106866-Obama_Hope_World-0

UtahApocalypse
12-26-2008, 04:46 PM
its sad that I have seen more accurate reporting from russian news as of last then any MSM here.... CNN =/= Pravda 20 Years ago

libertarian4321
12-26-2008, 06:10 PM
Its neither Russian nor "news."

The article is an OPINION piece written by two Americans- one of whom runs an anti-Obama blog.

On election day, Pravda's NEWS pages were ecstatic that Obama got elected- they seemed to think it would lead to an era where the USA might try diplomacy rather than the aggressive imperialism (their words) of Bush and McCain (they didn't like McCain because of his "We are all Georgians " comments).

Not that I put much stock in what Pravda says, but it is important to distinguish between their opinion and news pages.

bojo68
12-26-2008, 07:24 PM
Its neither Russian nor "news."

The article is an OPINION piece written by two Americans- one of whom runs an anti-Obama blog.

On election day, Pravda's NEWS pages were ecstatic that Obama got elected- they seemed to think it would lead to an era where the USA might try diplomacy rather than the aggressive imperialism (their words) of Bush and McCain (they didn't like McCain because of his "We are all Georgians " comments).

Not that I put much stock in what Pravda says, but it is important to distinguish between their opinion and news pages.

Hehe, well, at least according to your logic, what the MSM does here isn't American.