PDA

View Full Version : What we need to do to prepare for 2010 elections

enjoiskaterguy
12-25-2008, 10:05 PM
I have been thinking about this recently. Through the Campaign for liberty website, it is time that we contact all of our county and state Campaign for Liberty members and propose that we start searching for "freedom" candidates, state props, and measures. We need to incorporate the use of our precinct leaders, meetup groups, and other friendly organizations that would help us get the ball rolling. I commend all the work that has been done already to get us ready, but further action has to take place in order save this republic. Start getting to know our neighbors and what their concerns are and what they want for the future. Start organizing with county central committees and as well as Young Americans For Liberty college clubs. This is extremely important that we act quickly and effectively. Ron Paul's campaign gave us the spark we needed to stand up and really defend this nation. We must reject the idea that the fight is over. We must press on and do what needs to be done in order for other liberty-minded candidates can, not only help Dr. Paul in congress, but to jump start your local revolution as well.

For liberty,

- Brennan

p.s - check out this inspiring new freedom loving Youtube video :eek:U.S Economy - The philosopher's Stone:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PIEGK0IbA4

Nate K
12-25-2008, 10:09 PM
Get the ball rolling??

What kind of communist propaganda are you promoting? How dare you!

enjoiskaterguy
12-26-2008, 05:20 AM
is that a communist term? i guess I don't know that trivial fact. anyway I hope everyone is preparing and I'd like to wish a merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone.

Imperial
12-26-2008, 09:50 AM
I am fairly certain Nate was being sarcastic.

Well, I know I already have a congressional and hopefully gubernatorial election to be campaigning for (Ron Paul and Kinky Friedman) here in Texas.

I am also working on sompe project to make a Draft Gary Johnson Committee that may be operational for 2010.

Get in your local party to get some sway.

mello
12-26-2008, 01:52 PM
I think they should advertise their 5th of November Moneybomb much earlier & on a
national level. If I remember correctly Trevor Lyman advertised for a month on the
web only for his first moneybomb. I think that web advertising should begin 3 months
ahead on sites like, Digg, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, IGN, & etc. TV commercials should
follow in the last month, preferably on National Cable Networks like CNN, Fox Business
News, MSNBC, & etc. Individuals should do their part by posting reminders on web
story comment boards, threads & blogs.

On an individual level, I'm already saving up for that moneybomb. By November 5th
2010, my coin bank that I add to daily will easily have over $1,000 which I will have
no qualms donating to Ron Paul's election.

I'd love to see the mainstream media collectively shit their pants when that
moneybomb hits. It would be awesome to see that moneybomb hit 50+ million
instead of 4 million from the original.

I also think that instead of a blimp, they should try to advertise on a national level
before Super Tuesday, preferably on cable news shows & cable shows with a large
youth audience like MTV. It would be definitely cheaper than advertising on prime time
network shows like CSI or E.R.

Another thing would be to prepare for the dirty tricks. We were literally robbed in the
Louisiana Caucus & in Nevada. In Louisiana we need to get people registered much
earlier since they are going to probably use old lists again & in the case of Nevada,
people should bring camcorders to document any shenanigans for future lawsuits.

Just my two cents.