PDA

View Full Version : Can someone PM me who is WELL-Versed in Ron Pauls' Fiscal Thought!! Important**

Lord Xar
09-11-2007, 02:00 AM
hello,

I need someone to contact me about Ron Pauls fiscal thought on todays current spending, market - inevitable crash and how he see's things..

I need someone who can relay that in layman terms for a 6th grade level. I need it for a commercial spot. Don't want to get specific.. but i need someone who knows this stuff.

Please contact me immediately via --- RONPAUL4AMERICA --- at --- gmail.

again,

ronpaul4america
at
gmail

wgadget
09-11-2007, 07:04 AM
Ron Paul is well-versed in his fiscal thought.

Go to: www.ronpaullibrary.org

Johnnybags
09-11-2007, 07:18 AM
hello,

I need someone to contact me about Ron Pauls fiscal thought on todays current spending, market - inevitable crash and how he see's things..

I need someone who can relay that in layman terms for a 6th grade level. I need it for a commercial spot. Don't want to get specific.. but i need someone who knows this stuff.

Please contact me immediately via --- RONPAUL4AMERICA --- at --- gmail.

again,

ronpaul4america
at
gmail

explanation than this that describes Ron's thoughts in a way all Americans can understand. As far as the crash, it is simply one of two things: either an inlfationary depression(beginning now) or a deep recession or worse if the FEDS stop printing money out of thin air. Here is the paragraph:

My husband of course heard me ranting about how much everything costs and how young people seem to be having it harder these days, and me demanding, "Who is at fault? Why did the Democrats let this happen, this is not 'Good!'" He quietly mentioned how the dollar is really only worth about four cents now. Huh? He said, "The dollar has lost 96% of its value since 1913, due to numerous nefarious schemes, which almost no one is aware of, or understands." What? Are you sure? He continued, "Once the Federal Reserve was created, a new unconstitutional system was created, that allowed the government to spend money it does not have, quite easily! What a wonder of modern society--no more of the constraints that have bothered previous generations. However doing this for almost a hundred years has caused a few problems: currently our government is borrowing roughly three billion dollars a day from foreigners to fund our spending spree." How did that happen? I asked, wailed, really. So we borrow all this money--to fund a lifestyle, the wars and the military presence in 130 countries--which is way beyond our actual means, and our children and grandchildren will be paying for this, all their lives. But here and now, one of the side-effects of this system is that the buying power of a dollar has gone down and down, as they borrow and print dollars. So now it takes our daughter $350 to rent the room in the house that I would have paid about $40 for when I was her age. I said to my husband, "It still isn't making sense, she earns three times as much money as I did back then, it seems like her wages should be enough!" He showed me a government website where you can plug in a wage and the year, and the website will compute what your wage would be in another year. He put in a wage he had in 1973, at $4.25. The website calculated that in 2007 he would be earning $19.00 an hour after adjusting for inflation! That solved the mystery of why our daughter is struggling, with her "decent wage" of $10.00 per hour. Yet our government announces that, "Inflation is at acceptable levels," regularly on the news.

Brian
09-11-2007, 07:50 AM
about 1 hour. enjoy !

http://www.mises.org/multimedia/mp3/rothbard/RA-16m.mp3

10thAmendmentMan
09-11-2007, 07:56 AM
Just put it simply in a way most people can understand. If you continually spend more money than you earn and borrow to make up the shortfall (through loans or using credit cards), this debt will keep building up until you have to file for bankruptcy. If it doesn't make sense for you to do, it doesn't make sense for a government to do. When a country files for bankruptcy, there's usually a bit more commotion than when an individual does it!