You and me!

I don’t want your money or your time
But I’m not paying for someone elses crimes
The damage is done, we’re all screwed anyway
The only question is, who will pay?

Expatriate
12-23-2008, 09:23 PM
Haha, great video. 5 stars!

It's insane up here in Canada, the news sources are saying things like "You're a heartless bloodthirsty devil if you oppose the bailouts, you don't want your neighbors thrown into the street do you?" They paint it in my town as if only about 1% of the population is opposed to it, when just about everyone I know who works somewhere other than the Big 3 is opposed to the bailouts.

Knightskye
12-23-2008, 09:51 PM
Eh, I didn't like it.

Good concept, though.

scotto2008
12-24-2008, 10:38 AM
Haha, great video. 5 stars!

It's insane up here in Canada, the news sources are saying things like "You're a heartless bloodthirsty devil if you oppose the bailouts, you don't want your neighbors thrown into the street do you?" They paint it in my town as if only about 1% of the population is opposed to it, when just about everyone I know who works somewhere other than the Big 3 is opposed to the bailouts.

They continue to parade "experts" on the media to give "opposing" viewpoints. One "expert" will say, "yes, I support the bailouts, but it must be directed at infrastructure." The "opposing" viewpoint will be "yes, I support the bailouts, but we should focus on the housing market."

There is zero support for the idea that bailouts are a travesty and that pumping funny money into the economy leads to disaster.

scotto2008
12-25-2008, 02:08 PM
Eh, I didn't like it.

Good concept, though.

Thanks for watching and commenting!