PDA

View Full Version : Man walks 130 miles in 4 days to promote Ron Paul

DjLoTi
09-11-2007, 01:19 AM
PART 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Mu9uJiYXU

PART 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3hOsCR_nPw

This is ronpaulhawaii from here on ronpaulforums.com. RPH estimated that around 100,000 people learned about Ron Paul by him walking around the entire island of Hawaii.

So what's next for Ron Paul Hawaii? On October 21st, RPH is going to bicycle from South California to Washington DC to spread the message of Ron Paul, and do exactly what he did on his island to our bigger island.

Watch the video, enjoy! Support your people... OUR people fighting for Ron. We need more support then h8ing blogs need correcting, believe me!

john_anderson_ii
09-11-2007, 01:22 AM
130 miles!?!?

Isn't that 30 to 50 laps depending on the island?

Just kidding Hawaiians, you know I'm just saying that because I'm extremely jealous of you lucky devils. Hawaii is paradise, and I'd do a lap around the big island every day if it meant I could live there. Besides, it'd be one pleasant walk.

DjLoTi
09-11-2007, 01:24 AM
130 miles man... is a longggg walk lol...

They'll be going through Phoenix on their bicycle ride :)

Chester Copperpot
09-11-2007, 01:26 AM
130 miles!?!?

Just kidding Hawaiians, you know I'm just saying that because I'm extremely jealous of you lucky devils. Hawaii is paradise, and I'd do a lap around the big island every day if it meant I could live there. Besides, it'd be one pleasant walk.

Dont be too jealous.. Something like 80% of the citizens have to take a part time job just to make ends meet because the cost of living is so high there..

Im sure its beautiful scenery when youget some time to enjoy itl

john_anderson_ii
09-11-2007, 01:32 AM
Yeah, but all that hard work is so easy to forget when you are sitting on the beach, watching the sun set with the U.S.S Missouri in the background, sipping a cocktail. It's the life of a king, in a Jimmy Buffet sort of way.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-11-2007, 01:36 AM
Dont be too jealous.. Something like 80% of the citizens have to take a part time job just to make ends meet because the cost of living is so high there..

Im sure its beautiful scenery when youget some time to enjoy itl

cost of living would drop tremedously in a free market ;)

DjLoTi
09-11-2007, 01:42 AM
It's best if you have an island mindset

hard@work
09-11-2007, 01:51 AM
I live in San Diego. Cost of living is high, but not that high. Palm trees are still awesome. Same tourists though ...

;-)

Lord Xar
09-11-2007, 01:51 AM
I heard a ton of people on that ice stuff... I have a buddy who lives out there..

Anyways.. in relation to ronpaulhawaii... <-- that guy is awesome!!!! Wow... he is truly dedicated.

Ronpaulhawaii..... WHEN YOU COME TO LOS ANGELES, PING ME. I will buy you a couple of drinks and dinner.....

Seriously!!!

DjLoTi
09-11-2007, 01:57 AM
Here's his schedule For the month of October.

Oct 21
Start Santa Monica Pier
Lunch (L) Long Beach
Overnight (O) Newport Beach

Oct 22
L San Clemente
O Oceanside

Oct 23
L La Jolla
O Rancho Del Ray

Oct 24
L Barret Junction
O Tierra Del Sol

Oct 25
L Coyote Wells
O Calexico

Oct 26
L Roadside (CA98-I8)Batteries?
O Yuma

Oct 27
L Welton
O Dateland

Oct 28
L Gila Bend
O Buckeye (Phoenix)

Oct 29 Phoenix
L Tolleson
O Chandler

Oct 30
L Casa Grande
O Red Rock

Oct 31 Tuscon
L Jaynes
O Wilmot

ronpaulhawaii
09-11-2007, 11:29 AM
Thanks Dj:)

Yes, the cost of living is high and most people have to work 2 jobs, (or have one with lots of overtime;)) . Yes, it would go down in a "free market".

Yes, ice is a scourge here. Ugly crap!

Thanks Xar, I'll be taking you up on that drink next month.

and yes, we need as much help as we can get for the next trip

www.ronpaulriders.com/forum (http://www.ronpaulriders.com/forum).

Meanwhile, I'm off to another 14 hour day so I can afford to do these kinds of things...

Aloha

UtahApocalypse
09-11-2007, 11:33 AM
Here's his schedule For the month of October.

Oct 21
Start Santa Monica Pier
Lunch (L) Long Beach
Overnight (O) Newport Beach

Oct 22
L San Clemente
O Oceanside

Oct 23
L La Jolla
O Rancho Del Ray

Oct 24
L Barret Junction
O Tierra Del Sol

Oct 25
L Coyote Wells
O Calexico

Oct 26
L Roadside (CA98-I8)Batteries?
O Yuma

Oct 27
L Welton
O Dateland

Oct 28
L Gila Bend
O Buckeye (Phoenix)

Oct 29 Phoenix
L Tolleson
O Chandler

Oct 30
L Casa Grande
O Red Rock

Oct 31 Tuscon
L Jaynes
O Wilmot

If You are in any of these areas we need you!! We need places to stay, food to eat, and water to drink. We also would love to have local riders join in on sections of the trip. Also if you can help with being a support vehicle in you area let us know!!

UCFGavin
09-11-2007, 11:37 AM
if ronpaulhawaii ever comes to orlando, i'm taking him out for a beer

gtjwkq
09-11-2007, 12:09 PM
This video is very inspiring, I also loved the music.

ronpaulhawaii
09-11-2007, 11:50 PM
130 miles!?!?

That would be some lap at ~250 miles, on the highway (cutting large corners ). Plus add 90deg heat in the shade, which there is very little of on the blacktop. I don't know how pleasent you would find it...

if ronpaulhawaii ever comes to orlando, i'm taking him out for a beer

Cool, two rounds now :D.

I do get to Orlando on business, haven't been in the last year. It's a bit of torture as I am a roller coaster junkie and I don't get enough time, even though I stay at Universal. One year I got an hour at the end of the day, no time to run to the room and change, so charged in a suit and tie. lol

This video is very inspiring, I also loved the music.

Glad to hear this, I hope it does inspire people to get out a bit more and spread the Hope for America that Dr. Paul represents. People really appreciate hearing it from a live person. Especially grassroots.

and yes, what Dj and Utah said!

back to the loft...

m
www.ronpaulriders.com/forum (http://www.ronpaulriders.com/forum)

john_anderson_ii
09-12-2007, 12:51 AM
Plus add 90deg heat in the shade, which there is very little of on the blacktop.

Bah, I'm in Phoenix. It's 90 degrees at midnight.

When you get to Chandler, you can count of Phoenix. I'll inform the meet up group, but they probably already know.

speciallyblend
09-12-2007, 04:18 AM
GREAT JOB EVERYONE watched both videos ,hmmm how can i snowboard for RON PAUL:)

ronpaulhawaii
09-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Bah, I'm in Phoenix. It's 90 degrees at midnight.

When you get to Chandler, you can count of Phoenix. I'll inform the meet up group, but they probably already know.

Thanks John! lol on the "bah"

GREAT JOB EVERYONE watched both videos ,hmmm how can i snowboard for RON PAUL:)

Thanks, Glad you watched both, I prefer Part2. Yes, it was definitly a group effort.

Maybe you could trail an RP flag off your back, or just plaster the mountain for a day with signs. Sounds fun...

KUTGW

m