PDA

View Full Version : Financial Crisis may "overturn the New World Order"

ihsv
12-23-2008, 02:26 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/ambroseevans_pritchard/3870089/Protectionist-dominoes-are-beginning-to-tumble-across-the-world.html

This crisis has already brought us a monetary revolution as interest rates approach zero across the G10. It may overturn the "New World Order" as well, unless we move with great care in grim months ahead. This is where events turn dangerous.

The last great era of globalisation peaked just before 1914. You know the rest of the story.

jkr
12-23-2008, 07:57 AM
can we put THESE people on an island?

liberteebell
12-23-2008, 08:51 AM

Under water? :p

Working Poor
12-23-2008, 09:25 AM
I like what Norma said in the comment section underneath the article:

You are all arguing over politics and currencies and financial systems. You all seem to forget that these were all made up, complete figments of our imaginations. Money has no intrinsic value, nor does gold, silver, steel, oil, or any other resource on the planet. Your political and financial "systems" collapsed because human beings are greedy, selfish, short-sighted and stupid. It's human nature. Organized chaos, is all it is, and all it has ever been. From the dawn of civilization, through the Middle Ages, the Dark Ages, the Feudal Ages, and now through the Industrial and Digital Ages. Man has come so many steps forward only to take two giant leaps backwards. We are still the childish apes that we evolved from. No government, no industry, no technology, no social or financial system will ever change this fact. New World Order? Capitalism? Communism? Currencies? Trade? Psh. Silly humans and your ridiculous imagined concepts. As if we are anything but animals living in little more than a well-orchestrated state of anarchy. We are too smart for our own good. Or, at least, we falsely believe that we are smart. Yet we have failed even the simplest task of living in equilibrium with our planet and its resources, something that even the most primitive forms of life seem to have no trouble doing. Forget about your crashing governments and economies. It was nothing more than a clever ruse anyhow, there never was a "government", an "economy", or any kind of "civilization". We are all about to learn once again, what it is to be human. And by that, I mean we are going to learn what it is to be an animal. To fight and fend for ourselves, to seek our own food and shelter, and to leave behind the weakest of the herd. Quickly you will learn just how truly and utterly useless those bankers, politicians, and businessmen really are.

Welcome to the jungle. You are all about to experience the REALITY of life in true high definition.

cybloo
12-23-2008, 10:29 AM
Also interesting:

Thank you for the article, A E-P
and then just about every one of the comments is worth its place.
And yes, from here-on in, we are entering a new country. This is virgin territory and it is now time that the Taxpayer was put into the driving seat.
This year, I have had words with the South Norfolk District Council and I have had one or two meetings with Daniel Cox, Leader of Norfolk County Council.
What I am proposing is that the Taxpayer removes himself from the clutches of Westminster and quite legally, takes control of Direct Taxation County by County. It is a very simple manoeuvre and there is absolutely nothing Westminster can do to prevent you. What you end up with, is an Employer who is legally registered Off-Shore and you, the Employee being employed by an Off-Shore Agent.
Oh! And if you wish to confirm my claim, just telephone the Treasury.
I will enlarge on this proposal on my spot on "My Telegraph" and
www.atflynn.co.uk
Kind Regards to one and all, I hope you have a Happy Christmas.
ATFlynn, "Norfolk's Mutineer"

itsthepathocrats
12-23-2008, 10:31 AM
I like what Norma said in the comment section underneath the article:
I like Norma's comment as well but it is misguided in one very important area. Namely, Norma misses the point that the inhumanity that she articulates and that inflicts this planet is not shared by the vast majority of humans. On the contrary, we suffer as a result of a small minority - individuals who do not posses human feeling (ie. characteristics such as empathy). It is these individuals who have ruthlessly and systematically developed a system of controls of influence that has manipulated the rest of us, normal humans, into this unnatural dystopia.

I continue to refer people to the book: Snakes in Suits by Robert Hare, the leading researchers into sociopathy and psychopathy. I strongly urge interests readers scan this book in order to begin to understand the behavioral traits of those who are ultimately responsible for our ills.

paulitics
12-23-2008, 10:33 AM

You mean like New York?

fedup100
12-23-2008, 10:37 AM
They need to be made citizens of Hell according to the constitution which spells out the penalty for treason in plain english.

Athan
12-23-2008, 06:08 PM
I think it is possible now. Keynesian are being shown for the ignorant fucks they are and central bankers are no longer trusted by this digital generation. If I have my own business in the future if the American government allows, it won't be the type that will generate the revenue and produce for these thieves anymore. I won't fund their money games anymore.

Ex Post Facto
12-23-2008, 06:17 PM
For any of you that are "new agers" you know what is about to happen. If you don't know you should consider doing some research. All systems which do not support the good of humanity, truth, and free-will are about to collapse.

zach
12-23-2008, 08:29 PM
For any of you that are "new agers" you know what is about to happen. If you don't know you should consider doing some research. All systems which do not support the good of humanity, truth, and free-will are about to collapse.

Yes! This is what keeps me being mostly positive as a lot of things go downhill.