PDA

View Full Version : "K for Governor"

The One
12-22-2008, 07:31 PM
I saw a bumper sticker yesterday that said it. It looked just like the "W for President" bumper stickers with the black background and white lettering. It's square rather than rectangular. We're going to end up with that stupid bitch as our governor.....I can feel it. Get ready fellow Texans. Of course, it can't be any worse than Rick Fairy.

Kotin
12-22-2008, 07:48 PM
I saw a bumper sticker yesterday that said it. It looked just like the "W for President" bumper stickers with the black background and white lettering. It's square rather than rectangular. We're going to end up with that stupid bitch as our governor.....I can feel it. Get ready fellow Texans. Of course, it can't be any worse than Rick Fairy.

unfortunately, its quite possible from this point.

the only thing is, is that Texas was overwhelmingly against the bailout and she is already getting shit about her YES vote from everyone, especially Rick Fairy.

dont know if that will be enough. we need someone who can relentlessly attack her and call her out on being a big government Neocon.

but I dont even know who our candidate is yet.. I wish someone would start campaigning now.

is Kilgore gonna run?

The One
12-22-2008, 07:54 PM
unfortunately, its quite possible from this point.

the only thing is, is that Texas was overwhelmingly against the bailout and she is already getting shit about her YES vote from everyone, especially Rick Fairy.

dont know if that will be enough. we need someone who can relentlessly attack her and call her out on being a big government Neocon.

but I dont even know who our candidate is yet.. I wish someone would start campaigning now.

is Kilgore gonna run?

I don't know, but here's a question......do you think "W" is still that popular here? There is no mistaking that the similarity in the bumper stickers is intentional......like she is intentionally attaching herself to Bush, expecting that the association will help her get elected. I know there are still plenty of Bush-lovers running around here, but I thought surely by now the majority has gotten sick of his shit....even here in Texas.

Kotin
12-22-2008, 08:08 PM
I don't know, but here's a question......do you think "W" is still that popular here? There is no mistaking that the similarity in the bumper stickers is intentional......like she is intentionally attaching herself to Bush, expecting that the association will help her get elected. I know there are still plenty of Bush-lovers running around here, but I thought surely by now the majority has gotten sick of his shit....even here in Texas.

yes, I think there will always be those bush loving morons.

but the fact is that yes, Bush is not popular anymore and the majority of Texans do not like him