View Full Version : Ladyjade = happy! TST on Hannity forums

ladyjade3
12-22-2008, 07:00 PM
http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1214931

Progress!

torchbearer
12-22-2008, 07:08 PM
cool.

I have some screenshots of one of their racist moderators calling ron paul a baby murderer on their forums.

ladyjade3
12-22-2008, 07:11 PM
I have some screenshots of one of their racist moderators calling ron paul a baby murderer on their forums.

Wow. That is... deeply offensive.

torchbearer
12-22-2008, 07:13 PM
Wow. That is... deeply offensive.

Wanna see it?

The One
12-22-2008, 07:14 PM

Progress!

Johnrocks has almost 40,000 posts. He makes Kludge look like a little bitch.

angelatc
12-22-2008, 07:15 PM
I do not know what TST means.

But this is awesome.

I never gave him a chance.

Now, I wish I would have listened. I will never vote 3rd party, but what Paul is saying is right in line with what my view of the GOP should be going for.

They accuse the Republican - libertarians of being ideological purists, but they wouldn't listen to anything Ron Paul said because they didn't agree with him on foreign policy.

torchbearer
12-22-2008, 07:15 PM
I saved these so that we will not forget the hatred that came from the other GOPers.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2088/1894102080_2adba235f3_o.jpg

torchbearer
12-22-2008, 07:16 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2239/1893262051_71a8cffbdf_o.jpg

torchbearer
12-22-2008, 07:16 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2208/1894101044_e6834b9aff_o.jpg

This guy represent hannity.
:)

nate895
12-22-2008, 07:20 PM
@Torch

Whoever that was, he was a total moron. Our Navy is smaller than it was 200 years ago? We had 7 ships 200 years ago, one Aircraft Carrier has more men on it that those 7 ships had combined.

ladyjade3
12-22-2008, 07:21 PM
TST = Texas Straight Talk, the weekly column out of the congressional office. :)

ClayTrainor
12-22-2008, 07:21 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2208/1894101044_e6834b9aff_o.jpg

This guy represent hannity.
:)

lmao... they are pretty much spitting in the face of the constitution.

Whose record is more constitutional than ron paul? They can disagree with him, I have no problem with that but, this is just plain sheep talk. He's been instructed on what he's supposed to say and how hes supposed to behave, and probably actually believes his opinions are his own.

At least some of the members there have some common sense.

torchbearer
12-22-2008, 07:22 PM
@Torch

Whoever that was, he was a total moron. Our Navy is smaller than it was 200 years ago? We had 7 ships 200 years ago, one Aircraft Carrier has more men on it that those 7 ships had combined.

He is a racist moderator for hannity.
The avatar he has is a clansman on horse back spread the "white supremacy".

All Ron Paul supporters were immediately banned during that time.
No questions asked.

nate895
12-22-2008, 07:24 PM

All Ron Paul supporters were immediately banned during that time.
No questions asked.

Like Hannity's friend the Nazi who lives in Southern New Jersey? Maybe that is who it is.

ladyjade3
12-22-2008, 07:25 PM
torch, what was that all about? Did someone dig up some patients who didn't make it or something? My dad's a doctor. Patients die. And if you use that metric to determine how good a doctor is, guess what? Chronically ill people have trouble finding a doctor, because doctors won't want to, or won't be able to afford besmirching their records. Not a good metric.

I read an article several years ago on just this phenomenon, actually... It's not fair and in the end, when you really need a doctor, it will keep them all away.

dannno
12-22-2008, 07:28 PM
torch, what was that all about? Did someone dig up some patients who didn't make it or something? My dad's a doctor. Patients die. And if you use that metric to determine how good a doctor is, guess what? Chronically ill people have trouble finding a doctor, because doctors won't want to, or won't be able to afford besmirching their records. Not a good metric.

I read an article several years ago on just this phenomenon, actually... It's not fair and in the end, when you really need a doctor, it will keep them all away.

Well I think we've established that MOD is completely illogical on all counts... and pretty quickly at that.

torchbearer
12-22-2008, 07:35 PM

It wasn't based on anything real. No one died under Ron's care that he knew of...
He was just being an ass to anyone and anything related to Ron.

That is how we were treated everywhere....

You should have seen the LAGOP convention... it was horrible.

Why did they hate us so much?

The One
12-22-2008, 07:36 PM
It wasn't based on anything real. No one died under Ron's care that he knew of...
He was just being an ass to anyone and anything related to Ron.

That is how we were treated everywhere....

You should have seen the LAGOP convention... it was horrible.

They hate us for our freedom.

angelatc
12-22-2008, 07:37 PM

Because we're free, silly!

(edit - The One is faster than I!)

ladyjade3
12-22-2008, 07:39 PM

It truly is a mystery. We're so cute and fuzzy and lovable. Like Grover.

liberteebell
12-22-2008, 07:45 PM

Progress!

Excellent!!!!!!11 :cool:

'Pubbies without their fingers in their ears screaming lalalalalalala at the top of their lungs will come to the realization that we're right and have been all along. Every little bit helps...

slacker921
12-22-2008, 07:53 PM

did they hate you before or after snowballs were thrown at their hero?

The One
12-22-2008, 07:56 PM

.....one of the greatest moments of the campaign season. I will cherish and savor that memory forever. It gives me comfort during these dark times. In fact, I think I'll go watch the youtube clip right now.:D

torchbearer
12-22-2008, 07:57 PM

way before.. they hated us from the word GO.

Anti Federalist
12-22-2008, 08:06 PM
Torch, thanks for those screenshots.

I'd seen them before, and forgotten who had them.

Lee Kington...ah, I was going to write some excoriating bile, but there's no percentage in it.

Suffice to say that he epitomizes neo-con, Hannity, thought.

Which is to say: government can do whatever the hell it wants, it's all cool with them, just so long as government is incinerating brown people somewhere on the globe.

Anti Federalist
12-22-2008, 08:07 PM

Should have been fucking rocks.:mad:

Matt Collins
12-22-2008, 09:43 PM
Hannity has all of my IP addresses that I use. Everytime I try to get back there I am instantly banned within a day of signing on.

hypnagogue
12-22-2008, 09:50 PM
The avatar he has is a clansman on horse back spread the "white supremacy." I think that's Gandalf....

johnrocks
12-22-2008, 09:51 PM
Johnrocks has almost 40,000 posts. He makes Kludge look like a little bitch.

I have no life.:mad:

torchbearer
12-22-2008, 09:58 PM
I think that's Gandalf....

Gandalf led the clan? whoa...
Well, he was the gray... and then became the white... hmmm...

gilliganscorner
12-23-2008, 05:50 AM

I thought it was Gandalf riding to help Faramir's troops get back to Minas Tirith safely. The bright light he is holding up is his staff with a crystal in it all lit up via magic. Oh crap, was that out loud? Did I really know that? Man, I remind myself of the comic book store owner on the Simpsons. Worst. Episode. Ever.

Nevertheless, the mod is pathetic. Probably spent too long in the morning combing his eyebrow, and brushing his tooth.

gilliganscorner
12-23-2008, 05:52 AM

Sorry. just saw this post...:o

pacelli
12-23-2008, 10:10 AM

Because we were a major threat to the power structure.

georgiaboy
12-23-2008, 10:10 AM

Progress!

Very cool. Chinks in the armor!!!

georgiaboy
12-23-2008, 10:13 AM

Because Ron Paul destroyed the liberal-conservative paradigm and all its related status quo structures (media, legislation, moneyed interests,...).

paulitics
12-23-2008, 10:36 AM
cool.

Haha. Yep, I spotted it in the thread and couldn't believe it at the time. It was blatent and outrageous. That is what hate will do to someone.

angelatc
12-23-2008, 11:24 AM
It truly is a mystery. We're so cute and fuzzy and lovable. Like Grover.

LOL! I still have my childhood Grover!

angelatc
12-23-2008, 11:25 AM
I have no life.:mad:

YOu should post more here and less there!

johnrocks
12-23-2008, 11:52 AM
YOu should post more here and less there!

lol, I love to argue and debate, that's why I post more there. I agree with 99.9% of you guys.:p ( I do read the posts here all the time though:))

orafi
12-23-2008, 12:20 PM
I thought it was Gandalf riding to help Faramir's troops get back to Minas Tirith safely. The bright light he is holding up is his staff with a crystal in it all lit up via magic. Oh crap, was that out loud? Did I really know that? Man, I remind myself of the comic book store owner on the Simpsons. Worst. Episode. Ever.

Nevertheless, the mod is pathetic. Probably spent too long in the morning combing his eyebrow, and brushing his tooth.

Worst. Nerd Impression. Ever.

Come on, you think you can fool us, or at the very least, ME? You're not a nerd, you're just acting like one so you can fit in with everybody here and feel like one of these Ron Paul supporter forum geeks.

Stop the charade, fucking 'most likely a amazingly COOL GUY in real life'! I can see right through you...:mad::mad::mad:

qh4dotcom
12-23-2008, 02:13 PM
Hannity has all of my IP addresses that I use. Everytime I try to get back there I am instantly banned within a day of signing on.

Can't you use a proxy or wi-fi hotspot IP to sign up there?

Matt Collins
12-23-2008, 03:04 PM
Can't you use a proxy or wi-fi hotspot IP to sign up there?Yeah but they go back and compare everyone new IP. So unless I continually post to a different wifi hotspot then they will figure out it's me.

paulitics
12-23-2008, 07:10 PM
lol, I love to argue and debate, that's why I post more there. I agree with 99.9% of you guys.:p ( I do read the posts here all the time though:))

You do a good job by the way, because you seem knowledgeable about the issues and keep your cool. I think most people need to model themselves after this approach, and less of the RON PAUL spam. Ron Paul is a leader in the revolution, but is not the revolution. I don't post over there because I know I would lose my cool. I think once people understand that we can't afford to be the policeman of the world, and it is not traditionally conservative, more and more will join us. Slowly but surely.

CurtisLow
12-23-2008, 07:37 PM
Peace ladyjade! keep up the good work!

Mandrik
12-23-2008, 07:44 PM
I remember that time I posted on those forums! It was a great conversation that began with--

http://www.mandrik.com/etc/hannity-ban.jpg

Oh yeahhhhh...

gilliganscorner
01-01-2009, 09:57 PM
Worst. Nerd Impression. Ever.

Come on, you think you can fool us, or at the very least, ME? You're not a nerd, you're just acting like one so you can fit in with everybody here and feel like one of these Ron Paul supporter forum geeks.

Stop the charade, fucking 'most likely a amazingly COOL GUY in real life'! I can see right through you...:mad::mad::mad:

:confused:

angelatc
01-01-2009, 10:08 PM

I don't know how you can get through all the foreign policy stuff. I post on HotAir.com. I can hold my own in a debate, but it's hard to politely disagree with with people who insist that Ron Paul is a truther who said America deserved 9/11.

There are some other Paulers there though. Much more subdued than me. I do love it when I get to watch them work. It's an art!

angelatc
01-01-2009, 10:09 PM
Yeah but they go back and compare everyone new IP. So unless I continually post to a different wifi hotspot then they will figure out it's me.

Can't you use a proxy from home?

SeanEdwards
01-01-2009, 10:31 PM

Rather ironic that Ron Paul and Ian McKellan look like twins. Could Lee Kington subconsciously be a RP supporter? ;)

Eric21ND
01-01-2009, 11:07 PM
they hate us for our freedom.
lmao! :d

heavenlyboy34
01-01-2009, 11:12 PM

Progress!

according to "campstevo" on that site...

"When I first heard about him, it was from a friend of mine who is third party, and I never gave him a chance.

Now, I wish I would have listened. I will never vote 3rd party, but what Paul is saying is right in line with what my view of the GOP should be going for."

Leaves much to be desired, but a little progress.

Knightskye
01-02-2009, 03:47 AM
Since they are not building training camps in Idaho, I see no reason to invade the potato capitol as of yet, and god forbid we bring the troops home since the planed re-missioning of one brigade cause all the libertarians to believe posse commingtogetus was happening....

These guys are funny. Can we invite them over for dinner sometime?

HOLLYWOOD
01-02-2009, 04:06 AM

Time for a Proxy Server!

HIDE IP works... It just depends how cognizant those Hannity Zealots at blocking the Proxies.

I wonder how much those Propaganda Spewing Shills get paid by Senoir Sean the Mouth.

speciallyblend
01-02-2009, 07:59 AM
i have blocked fox news on my cable network on all tvs ,but i will never give those scum bags any traffic online....

The treatment of Ron Pauls Campaign and the corrupt leadership of the gop have basically forced me to never watch fox and the other news services. The definition of SCUM= GOP/Fox/Cnn/Msnbc and insert many others________!!!!

never forget folks these organizations are full of BS.

we need to be discussing the firing of a majority of the gop leadership,until then the rest is side notes...

republican party has not woke up from the gop corruption yet,many republicans still talk highly of the scumbag leadership of the national and many states. We haven't even started yet:(

until we get the gop sheep to understand the leaders of the gop are useless. we haven't even started yet even with the ron paul revolution, THIS HAS TRULY JUST BEEN BORN...

As for the GOP, the only REAL LEADER LEFT THEY HAVE is RON PAUL, until they grasp this reality, the gop is a lost puppy..

The only good thing in the gop in my eyes is RON PAUL, he is the icing on the cake which is actually crap. since they removed ron paul by their primary corruptions ,all i see is a gop that says its a cake ,but to me its a pile of crap!!!!

american.swan
01-02-2009, 08:04 AM
Stephen Leeb: "Bernanke has spent his entire life studying the Great Depression!"
Peter Schiff: "He clearly wasted his time."

HAHAHAHAHAH That cracks me up. Makes me laugh every time I read it.

Chester Copperpot
01-02-2009, 08:11 AM
cool.

After viewing your screenshots, I remember that KKK Kington guy.. Ya know, and they used to call Ron Paul a racists.. aassholes..

Looking at that thread there are still alot of tools on there...

And somebody should remind the OP that its hard for them to listen to Ron Paul people as much when they all practically got banned for talking about him.

I for one never had any confrontation on that board.. I talked about RPs policies in a friendly and almost subservient manner.. didnt matter.. I got banned.. BAM. Just like that.

By Lee K-K-K-Kington.

Matt Collins
01-02-2009, 08:54 AM
Can't you use a proxy from home?I'm too lazy to set that up; it's not worth my effort.