PDA

View Full Version : I'm a mod at a sports site and I have been preaching the word of RP in the general!!!

Billy Baro7
09-11-2007, 12:30 AM
Hello,
Just wanted to pass this along! I'm a mod over at Predictem.com sports! We have a close nit group of people who have been together for over 10 years! The past few months I have been preacher to everyone about Ron Paul! I'm not promoting the site! Didn't give a link. I posted a video link to these

YouTube - A Fox, a Wolf, and a Whole Lot of Bull (1 of 2)
YouTube - A Fox, a Wolf, and a Whole Lot of Bull (2 of 2)

Its not a political forum but a sports forum! I just thought it was nice what they had to say!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a Ron Paul fan.............and I'm not even a republican

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow Billy pretty awesome stuff!! FOX news what a joke

Billy....I wasn't following the primaries or the candidates at all, but man those videos are great!! I love this guy, I have been researching on him and I really hope somehow he wins the Republican nomination! its absurd how the mainstream media is trying to go after this guy.... got another good video for ya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rn0kfJyiGs&NR=1

Billy - first off, it is great to see so many familiar names on such a great web site - I read the other site for several years. Always enjoyed the reading.

Next, I am from Texas, and even here, there isn't much news about Ron Paul - They stay with the "Big" names on most things. I will be following his candidacy much more closely now. Thanks for the links and the info - always great stuff.

Just dropped $100 to his campaign. I am 35 years old, and have never given money to a campaign.

You should too...

Spread the word!!!! People get it!!!!

Billy

katao
09-11-2007, 01:13 AM
Great job, bro. Keep it up!

john_anderson_ii
09-11-2007, 01:27 AM
Absolutely. Any forum can be a political forum. Isn't politics why the word forum was invented by the Greeks? (I don't know if they really invented the word, I just made that part up :p )

I'm having an honest to goodness debate on Ron Paul's foreign policy in a mechanics forum right now. All but one participant is agreeing with me now.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-11-2007, 01:40 AM
Absolutely. Any forum can be a political forum. Isn't politics why the word forum was invented by the Greeks? (I don't know if they really invented the word, I just made that part up :p )

I'm having an honest to goodness debate on Ron Paul's foreign policy in a mechanics forum right now. All but one participant is agreeing with me now.

There's always that one... pragmatic bastards lol

john_anderson_ii
09-11-2007, 01:42 AM
There's always that one... pragmatic bastards lol

Notice how it's always the one with the least thought out and intelligent rebuttals? Also notice how it's always the guy that starts name calling toward the end.

With Ron Paul's message as well thought out as it is, it's pretty easy to use that one guy as an example to reinforce Ron's message among those that are more level headed.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-11-2007, 01:44 AM
Notice how it's always the one with the least thought out and intelligent rebuttals? Also notice how it's always the guy that starts name calling toward the end.

With Ron Paul's message as well thought out as it is, it's pretty easy to use that one guy as an example to reinforce Ron's message among those that are more level headed.

Nice personal attack. I guess some people can't handle blunt truth. My posting wasn't a rebuttal, so I'm unsure where you got that from.

madcat033
09-11-2007, 07:50 AM
Nice personal attack. I guess some people can't handle blunt truth. My posting wasn't a rebuttal, so I'm unsure where you got that from.

Dude, I don't think he was talking about you. I think he was talking about the "one guy" who always disagrees with Ron Paul. The "pragmatic bastard" as you say. caaaaaalm dooooown.

speciallyblend
09-11-2007, 08:46 AM
read slowly and relax,group hug;)