PDA

View Full Version : Schwarzenegger not ruling out bid for White House. (WTF?)

haaaylee
12-22-2008, 03:26 PM
http://www.truthdig.com/avbooth/item/20081221_schwarzenegger_wants_it_all/

brandon
12-22-2008, 03:28 PM
Now that we have finally done away with the "natural born" requirement in the constitution, The Terminator (easier than spelling that other name) can make a serious bid for the presidency.

Sandra
12-22-2008, 03:30 PM
He fully supports the disassembly of the Constitution to further a power grab.

Truth Warrior
12-22-2008, 03:32 PM
If a Kenyan POTUS then why not a Austrian POTUS? Precedents, once established, are very tough to overturn.<IMHO> :p :rolleyes:

Sandra
12-22-2008, 03:35 PM
Quite a revelation as to Schwarzenegger's mindset. I wonder what his answer will be when asked about his ambition as opposed to the Constitution.

fedup100
12-22-2008, 03:42 PM
He fully supports the disassembly of the Constitution to further a power grab.

No, he is simply going to take advantage of what BO and his followers have already done. The Black native kenyan president that hasn't enough experience on his resume to work as janitor of the White..... (and could not pass the back ground check ).....sorry, I mean Blackhouse, will pave the way for all sorts of "world citizens" to represent the pitiful losers once known as free americans.

No one wanted to hear the birth certificate arguments. The so called Supremes have shown their true colors and I am sorry to have to break this to you, but madam, there is no longer a constitution!

Our country has been over thrown. We have been stupidified, outbreed and conquered!

Bodhi
12-22-2008, 03:43 PM
Regardless of the controversy over Obama's citizenship (I'm not on any side to that debate, I still need more proof one way or the other), the Governator is not a natural born US citizen. There is no way to cover that one up, so without an amendment to the Constitution, he simply cannot be president of the US.

AbolishTheGovt
12-22-2008, 03:43 PM
No, he is simply going to take advantage of what BO and his followers have already done. The Black native kenyan president that hasn't enough experience on his resume to work as janitor of the White..... (and could not pass the back ground check ).....sorry, I mean Blackhouse, will pave the way for all sorts of "world citizens" to represent the pitiful losers once known as free americans.

You're a nut.

Bodhi
12-22-2008, 03:45 PM
You're a nut.

That is not very nice. How about a constructive argument?

fedup100
12-22-2008, 03:47 PM
You're a nut.

And you are a fool!

phill4paul
12-22-2008, 03:48 PM

No one wanted to hear the birth certificate arguments. The so called Supremes have shown their true colors and I am sorry to have to break this to you, but madam, there is no longer a constitution!

Our country has been over thrown. We have been stupidified, outbreed and conquered!

Interesting. How do you pronounce Schwarzenegger?

fedup100
12-22-2008, 03:48 PM
That is not very nice. How about a constructive argument?

Thank you, it is easy to pick out the BO supporters on the forum.

Truth Warrior
12-22-2008, 03:49 PM
Quite a revelation as to Schwarzenegger's mindset. I wonder what his answer will be when asked about his ambition as opposed to the Constitution.

Maybe this:

"Ninety-five percent of the people in the world need to be told what to do and how to behave." -- Arnold Schwarzenegger

:rolleyes:

tonesforjonesbones
12-22-2008, 03:53 PM
I completely agree with fedup. We can't get the media to approach the issue of obama's citizenship, the supreme court is worthless. They need to be impeached..they are violating the first amendment by not allowing the people a redress of grievences..by not hearing the cases. When are the people going to take to the streets? I'm not goin by myself. tones

Bodhi
12-22-2008, 03:59 PM

Maybe so, but to follow up a comment like "you are a nut" with "you are a fool" is not really getting anyone, anywhere. I'm not trying to be the forum police, but I hope we can agree on keeping this a place for open discourse.

Kotin
12-22-2008, 04:00 PM
he was asked if the constitution was CHANGED if he would run.

learn to listen.

fedup100
12-22-2008, 04:01 PM
Maybe so, but to follow up a comment like "you are a nut" with "you are a fool" is not really getting anyone, anywhere. I'm not trying to be the forum police, but I hope we can agree on keeping this a place for open discourse.

I think that is possible if we can rid ourselves of the shills, BO supporters and government agents.

ClayTrainor
12-22-2008, 04:31 PM
I completely agree with fedup. We can't get the media to approach the issue of obama's citizenship, the supreme court is worthless. They need to be impeached..they are violating the first amendment by not allowing the people a redress of grievences..by not hearing the cases. When are the people going to take to the streets? I'm not goin by myself. tones

Id march with you tones, despite our disagreements :cool:

fedup100
12-22-2008, 04:35 PM

I'll go. The problem is a few hundred will be ignored, a few thousand will be murdered. The real solution is obvious and would turn the tide in 2 weeks but we cannot say it for we are not free.

fedup100
12-22-2008, 04:46 PM
Interesting. How do you pronounce Schwarzenegger?

I believe it may have to be shortened to something like President Swartza!

UtahApocalypse
12-22-2008, 05:18 PM
bout to be on CNN

constitutional
12-22-2008, 05:20 PM
"The more difficult it gets, the more joy I find in it." LMAO!!! The way he said it.

haaaylee
12-22-2008, 05:21 PM
bout to be on CNN

That interview or are they going to talk about it? I couldnt even get to the end of the 60 minutes video to see it. Kept losing internet connection.

Tube It.

beerista
12-22-2008, 05:29 PM
The 63rd Amendment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnUiiO8UOs4

Peace&Freedom
12-22-2008, 05:38 PM
It's all leading to some Court edict that (to settle the BO birth certificate/allegiance issue) declares a person is statutorily a natural born citizen if they've been in the country for 20 years or so. Once made part of the high holy 'case law,' it will become the de facto new 'consitutional' word on the subject. Opens the doors for Arnold, or even Kissinger.

homah
12-22-2008, 05:47 PM

Or maybe, just maybe, they don't appreciate your racism.

Gage
12-22-2008, 05:52 PM
"...If the Constitution was changed..."

It won't be changed.

fedup100
12-22-2008, 06:07 PM
Or maybe, just maybe, they don't appreciate your racism.

Oh no, that's not it. These are the new PC correctised and stupitified amerikans. They have been carefully groomed and turned and stuffed full of communist/fascist wadding for the whole 6 years of their education.

Now that the new amerikan regime is in charge, we have our first new regime leader about to take command and the sword of racism will be swung wide and hard at any who might try in vain to point out the obvious.

You are one of those faithful and you have swung your little sword. You have been put on the little sword swingers list and you will not be forgotten.

beerista
12-22-2008, 06:18 PM
"...If the Constitution was changed..."

It won't be changed.

To change the Constitution would be to legitimize it, something that can't be done while simultaneously ignoring it.
At this point, they can either do end runs around the Constitution, pretending it doesn't exist, or they can amend it, not both. And they seem to have chosen to ignore. Good choice: more convenient, really.

John of Des Moines
12-22-2008, 06:54 PM
fedup100 thanks for bringing racist comments to the boards, greatly appreciated :mad::rolleyes::mad::rolleyes::mad::rolleyes::mad: :rolleyes:

fedup100
12-22-2008, 06:56 PM
fedup100 thanks for bringing racist comments to the boards, greatly appreciated :mad::rolleyes::mad::rolleyes::mad::rolleyes::mad: :rolleyes:

Not a problem, have added you to the little swingers list too......next! ;)

Feelgood
12-22-2008, 08:43 PM
Wanna see something really creepy? Rent and watch the movie called "Demolition Man". Some writer for that movie was incredibly prophetic...

Andrew Ryan
12-22-2008, 09:22 PM
Who is your daddy? And what does he do?

AJ Antimony
12-23-2008, 12:04 AM

And we did that to ourselves.

BlackTerrel
12-23-2008, 04:13 AM

You could have made some kind of argument without resorting to racism (and really could you do a more played out and uncreative one than "blackhouse"). The one guy called you a nut, I would've called you worse.

moostraks
12-23-2008, 05:54 AM
You could have made some kind of argument without resorting to racism (and really could you do a more played out and uncreative one than "blackhouse"). The one guy called you a nut, I would've called you worse.

Well said! And now anyone who disagrees with the commentary becomes a supporter of the new administration :rolleyes: Give me a break!!!

fedup100
12-23-2008, 10:33 AM

I'm just curious, could you point out to me and all who may read this thread exactly what part of my comments were racist?

You and your kind need to routed off this forum for this is the mind set that has this country by the throat. My friends this poster and his type will be sniping you when it all goes to hell in a handbag.

This is the face of ant-americanism that has destroyed free speech and everything that made this a once great nation. This has become a fricken BO site balls out!

Sandra
12-23-2008, 11:43 AM
I'm just curious, could you point out to me and all who may read this thread exactly what part of my comments were racist?

You and your kind need to routed off this forum for this is the mind set that has this country by the throat. My friends this poster and his type will be sniping you when it all goes to hell in a handbag.

This is the face of ant-americanism that has destroyed free speech and everything that made this a once great nation. This has become a fricken BO site balls out!

WOW! What's with all the Stormfront people coming over here? You're delusional if you think we're with you. fedup.

ClayTrainor
12-23-2008, 11:45 AM
fedup is clearly a bit prejudice. BlackTerrel please don't think we endorse his views. Freedom attracts all sorts of unusual characters :cool:

LibertyEagle
12-23-2008, 12:03 PM

Oh c'mon now. :( This is just feeding into the BS that TPTB have fed us for so long. Keep us infighting and our attention off of those who are running off with our country. The color of someone's skin has nothing to do with their love of liberty.

I'm also going to say this, even though I know it's collectivistic. I would venture to say that those blacks who stood their ground and supported Ron Paul have been criticized way more than the vast majority of us that are white. It took/takes guts and resolve and my hat is off to them. The last thing they need is to come here and be insulted. I can only speak for myself, but they are my brothers and sisters and I would gladly stand with them any day of the week.

Josh_LA
12-23-2008, 12:40 PM
He's just reminding you of the Constitutional Convention to make non-born-in-states citizens eligible.

mconder
12-23-2008, 12:42 PM
Have you watched the video? The is a dangerous man. After a failed Obama presidency, he may just become our next president. Alex Jones has been predicting his presidential bid for like 6 years. His policies are suicidal for California.

ihsv
12-23-2008, 12:47 PM
http://ava7.com/images/funny-celebrity-faces/celebrity-2-arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

mconder
12-23-2008, 01:00 PM
Is Kissinger on some experimental age defying drugs or something. I mean, who old is that guy...105?

BlackTerrel
12-23-2008, 03:11 PM

Spare me your persecution complex David Duke. Because Obama is the new Prez you called it "the blackhouse" ok. I'm not taking away your free speech, you can say whatever stupid sheise you want and I have the right to call you on it and point out that you're a racist douche :D

BlackTerrel
12-23-2008, 03:13 PM
Oh c'mon now. :( This is just feeding into the BS that TPTB have fed us for so long. Keep us infighting and our attention off of those who are running off with our country. The color of someone's skin has nothing to do with their love of liberty.

I'm also going to say this, even though I know it's collectivistic. I would venture to say that those blacks who stood their ground and supported Ron Paul have been criticized way more than the vast majority of us that are white. It took/takes guts and resolve and my hat is off to them. The last thing they need is to come here and be insulted. I can only speak for myself, but they are my brothers and sisters and I would gladly stand with them any day of the week.

To be black and not support Obama made you a pariah in the black community. I think it's wrong, although I do have to admit I understand where it's coming from. To go from seperate water fountains to a black President is understandably very moving to a lot of people.

libertarian4321
12-23-2008, 03:17 PM
Oh no, that's not it. These are the new PC correctised and stupitified amerikans. They have been carefully groomed and turned and stuffed full of communist/fascist wadding for the whole 6 years of their education.

Now that the new amerikan regime is in charge, we have our first new regime leader about to take command and the sword of racism will be swung wide and hard at any who might try in vain to point out the obvious.

You are one of those faithful and you have swung your little sword. You have been put on the little sword swingers list and you will not be forgotten.

If you spent less time stroking your little sword and more time getting an education, these forums, and this world, would be a better place...

Feel free to put me on your little "list"

libertarian4321
12-23-2008, 03:18 PM

Yup, nothing like this sort of racist idiot to make us all look like drooling mouth breathers by association.