PDA

View Full Version : Fred T's website is better than Ron Paul's

RevolutionSD
09-10-2007, 11:45 PM
I'm not trying to be negative, but www.fred08.com is a better site than www.ronpaul2008.com.

One thing Ron's site needs to adapt is a link to Register to Vote. RP will get lots of votes from dems and independents that will re-register as republicans for the primaries, but you HAVE TO HOLD THEIR HANDS or they will not register.

We need to devote some funds to improving the website. It's better than the early days but it could be much better.

Kuldebar
09-10-2007, 11:47 PM
It can't be better, it doesn't have Ron Paul!

MsDoodahs
09-10-2007, 11:50 PM
RevolutionSD, could you suggest that in the stickied "Communications with the National Campaign" thread at the top of the front page?

It's a great idea, so please put it there so Don can see it! :)

BLS
Dude, you gotta be fucking kidding me?

honkywill
Fred Thompson has a striking resimblence to Darth Sidiuos there.

http://www.fred08.com/images/splash_fred.gif

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/darthsidious/img/movie2_thumb.jpg

Abobo
09-10-2007, 11:51 PM
I like Ron Paul's better. And no, I'm not being biased. The color scheme, layout, are better and it doesn't have that annoying splash page. I hate splash pages.

But it is true RP's site should have some information about how to register to vote and change party affiliation.

RevolutionSD
09-10-2007, 11:52 PM
RevolutionSD, could you suggest that in the stickied "Communications with the National Campaign" thread at the top of the front page?

It's a great idea, so please put it there so Don can see it! :)

Ok! So many threads here, missed that one.

AlexAmore
09-10-2007, 11:52 PM
It's copying Hillary Clinton's (http://hillaryclinton.com/) website. It's a damn nice website for sure.

Maybe Ron Paul could add some deeper colors and embossed graphics/words.

Edit: Right under Fred's name on his website, the first thing it says is "Security" then unity and prosperity. Imagine that? No Freedom. I mean, I understand that Fred will not bring us freedom, but i'm surprised he is not BSing us about it at least. I guess that's where our country has gone. Freedom is an afterthought it seems. Fred Thompson's advisors must know that or something.

Kuldebar
09-10-2007, 11:56 PM
Maybe I lack imagination, but I thought the RP site looks clean and straightforward but has all the social site portals easily accessible on it.

I think we need to start talking specifics.

In many ways the campaign has more than one website. The myspace site is awesome and heavily visited. Of course, this doesn't count all the quality RP sites out there (ronpaulaudio.com, ronpaullibrary.com, freemetv, etc)

I peeked at Fred's site, is it really better than Ron Paul's?

Chester Copperpot
09-10-2007, 11:57 PM
I'm not trying to be negative, but www.fred08.com is a better site than www.ronpaul2008.com.

One thing Ron's site needs to adapt is a link to Register to Vote. RP will get lots of votes from dems and independents that will re-register as republicans for the primaries, but you HAVE TO HOLD THEIR HANDS or they will not register.

We need to devote some funds to improving the website. It's better than the early days but it could be much better.

freds website sucks.. he paid big bucks to the Bivings group to find Ron Pauls secret on the internet.. Their answer : Ron Pauls website.. What a bunch of goons... Fred copied his site from Ron... Rudys new site is a copy too... so there you go.

yoshimaroka
09-10-2007, 11:58 PM
"One thing Ron's site needs to adapt is a link to Register to Vote."

Bingo

TheConstitutionLives
09-11-2007, 12:08 AM

You could've made your point without saying "Fred's is better".

james1906
09-11-2007, 12:10 AM

Bingo

It needs that and a red truck, preferably this one:

http://pawinepicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/RedTruck_Red.jpg

McDermit
09-11-2007, 12:18 AM

Bingo

I emailed this in ages ago, got a reply several weeks ago saying that she agreed and would pass it on to the designer. Still nothing though, so maybe more people should comment.

McDermit
09-11-2007, 12:19 AM
You could've made your point without saying "Fred's is better".

In any event, it's true. I've never liked RP's site much.

saku39
09-11-2007, 12:21 AM
Edit: Right under Fred's name on his website, the first thing it says is "Security" then unity and prosperity. Imagine that? No Freedom. I mean, I understand that Fred will not bring us freedom, but i'm surprised he is not BSing us about it at least.

Very funny and kind of sad because it's completely true.

Thom1776
09-11-2007, 12:23 AM
Are there shots of his wife in a bikini?

DjLoTi
09-11-2007, 12:29 AM
It can't be better, it doesn't have Ron Paul!

Yeah, I agree with this one here.

RP is going to have a nice new website coming soon.

Can somebody say Hugh Hefner?

http://www.fred08.com/images/Thompsons_large.jpg

CasualApathy
09-11-2007, 12:36 AM
RP is going to have a nice new website coming soon.

Really, says who?