PDA

View Full Version : need to put major focus here

scandinaviany3
12-21-2008, 08:24 PM
This is the stepping stone for 2012 and beyond.

We need people like chuck norris to run for senate to take out super NWO Rick Perry before he swaps positions with K. Hutchison.

We need to target people in anti bailout locations that fouled up and go after them hard.

This target list needs to go out like yesterday, as it has been posted on the site.

And we need to focus on these candidates to recruit strategically, where we are strong to shift the balance of power in strong ron paul states.

Not just anywhere but in states where Ron had a strong presence at the ballot box.

Sandra
12-21-2008, 08:26 PM
Sorry, but get off the Norris thing. Not alot of Norris love on this forum.

scandinaviany3
12-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Sandra...you haveing a bad day or something?

This is a serious discussion here about taking back the black pit of Washington DC., every type of republican we can work with, we must work with ,against the nwo guys worst...else what ever you may be truly mad at will make no difference whatsoever very shortly.

Besides all of this Hutchison, Perry swap has been known for a long time and people in TX have been talking seriously about a challenge by Chuck as a dark horse.

This is not my idea but a lot of people that absolutely hate Perry.

We will not find victories from perfection, but by hardwork, proving ourselves with those that can win the emotions of the public for victory.

Sorry you dont like Chuck, but i happen to like the guy, definitely not perfect but i know no one that is.