PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Gov. Mark Sanford Confronted on Bilderberg Attendance

H Roark
12-21-2008, 06:05 PM
http://www.infowars.com/?p=6661

Some people in here think that he just wanted to see what goes on and that he really is opposed to it, but in the video he only seems to downplay its importance despite the big hitters in attendance. I wish the reporter would of questioned Sanford about whether he feels the American civilians in attendance should be prosecuted for violating the Logan Act?

Jeremy
12-21-2008, 06:11 PM
now can people stop bringing it up

mmink15
12-21-2008, 06:11 PM
For those that don't know about The Logan Act- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act

I confess, I had to look it up

Kotin
12-21-2008, 06:35 PM
I have to admit.. I am very impressed with him.

and please.. read the logan act.

" a United States federal law that forbids unauthorized citizens from negotiating with foreign governments"

this is a group meeting at a hotel. not a government meeting. there are people from all fields there.

I am not defending builderberg but cmon.

humanic
12-21-2008, 06:44 PM
This was a very interesting video. He does come off as sincere, but is it really possible that he's that ignorant? (Here (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1500955&postcount=19) is what I wrote on the topic back in June.)

By the way, David Rockefeller (http://www.augustreview.com/issues/globalization/the_trilateral_commission:_usurping_sovereignty_20 07080373/) is not a "yesterday's news kind of guy", as Sanford says. That is an extraordinarily uninformed statement (or just a lie).

danberkeley
12-21-2008, 06:47 PM
" a United States federal law that forbids unauthorized citizens from negotiating with foreign governments"

That part of the Logan Act is unconstitutional. I have not been authorized by the US government to negotiate with Mexico's government. Does that mean I cannot do it? Where in the Constitution does it say that the federal government can prevent me from negotiating with foreign governments?

By the way, David Rockefeller (http://www.augustreview.com/issues/globalization/the_trilateral_commission:_usurping_sovereignty_20 07080373/) is not a "yesterday's news kind of guy", as Sanford says. That is an extraordinarily uninformed statement (or just a lie).

Who knows. Perhaps he is yesterday's news. Perhaps there is someone above him now or, perhaps, he has given up his keys to power to his proteges.

RSLudlum
12-21-2008, 06:49 PM
Classic Sanford...He always takes the time to talk to people in a down to earth way. I tell you if I was invited I might take the offer up for just the same reason he cited: curiousity. And the fact that he went on in length to answer the questions is quite respectful.

but I do still have some concern on "a group of 'wise men'" getting together discussing social planning.

MRoCkEd
12-21-2008, 06:56 PM
Usually these confrontations end with the politician saying "I don't know what you are talking about!" and giving the cold shoulder. Gov. Sanford definitely handled this well.

Jeremy
12-21-2008, 07:03 PM
This was a very interesting video. He does come off as sincere, but is it really possible that he's that ignorant? (Here (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1500955&highlight=bilderberg#post1500955) is what I wrote on the topic back in June.)

not everyone is "up-to-date" on their conspiracy theories.... o.0

RSLudlum
12-21-2008, 07:07 PM

LOL...yeah I need to brush up on my own state's conspiracy theory, "The Lizard Man" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizard_Man_of_Scape_Ore_Swamp) :p

Maybe Gov. Sanford would rather talk about that instead.

ClayTrainor
12-21-2008, 07:37 PM
Rockefeller will only be yesterdays news when he is dead.

His influence most definitely remains strong in the CFR and Trilateral commission.

How could Sanford not know this?

constitutional
12-21-2008, 09:30 PM
It would be sweet if someone taped what goes on inside the building.

Sanford stumbled a lot on this question.

humanic
12-21-2008, 09:32 PM

What exactly are you labeling "conspiracy theories" this time, stormcommander? Be specific.

scandinaviany3
12-21-2008, 10:08 PM
Classic Sanford...He always takes the time to talk to people in a down to earth way. I tell you if I was invited I might take the offer up for just the same reason he cited: curiousity. And the fact that he went on in length to answer the questions is quite respectful.

but I do still have some concern on "a group of 'wise men'" getting together discussing social planning.

seemed honest...so we can finally stop talking on this i hope.

Out of the potential and i mean strong potential candidates he seems to have a clue. not hearing anyone but ron speaking with any common sense and be someone you think could actually beat obama in 2012.

I would regular now focus energies on the house and senate runs and just be part of the train for sanford now i think is the wise course from here on out.

Always can ask him about his friend, or the type of blowback he spoke about conservatives told him about, etc...but their is a point of conspiracy theory that we have to be careful not to over due and actually throw out good candidates because of.

scandinaviany3
12-21-2008, 10:10 PM

His influence most definitely remains strong in the CFR and Trilateral commission.

honestly i never knew about CFR, trilateral's, etc until i joined the movement.

So SC people may not care....tend to be strong of mind there.

WRellim
12-21-2008, 10:38 PM

Well, he's 88+ years old now and the last time I saw any video on him (from circa 2006) he was already looking pretty damned decrepit.

So -- if he isn't already -- then in another year or two he'll be irrelevant; whether he's actually six foot under, or just wearing depends...

I think Sanford was spot on in saying that he's "yesterday's news" -- because Sanford was referring to and thinking of the future decades; and as far as that is concerned, David Rockerfeller's time is over (and the damage he did is already done).

It's just like the "credit crisis" (or the Madoff scandal) -- the ACTUAL damage was done over the past 2 to 4 decades (and further back) -- what we are seeing now is the reckoning around the "end results"... as the "illusions" fall apart.

constitutional
12-21-2008, 10:47 PM
Well, he's 88+ years old now and the last time I saw any video on him (from circa 2006) he was already looking pretty damned decrepit.

So -- if he isn't already -- then in another year or two he'll be irrelevant; whether he's actually six foot under, or just wearing depends...

I think Sanford was spot on in saying that he's "yesterday's news" -- because Sanford was referring to and thinking of the future decades; and as far as that is concerned, David Rockerfeller's time is over (and the damage he did is already done).

It's just like the "credit crisis" (or the Madoff scandal) -- the ACTUAL damage was done over the past 2 to 4 decades (and further back) -- what we are seeing now is the reckoning around the "end results"... as the "illusions" fall apart.

Please excuse my lack of knowledge about this but Rockerfeller has no heirs?

Pisses me off how these goo-lag assholes have high influence since the dawn of the 20th century.

PatriotOne
12-22-2008, 12:27 AM
This was a very interesting video. He does come off as sincere, but is it really possible that he's that ignorant? (Here (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1500955&highlight=bilderberg#post1500955) is what I wrote on the topic back in June.)

Wow...just wow. He talks about Rockefeller being yesterday's news? Does Sanford not know Rockefellers legacy is the Tri-Lateral Commission, the CFR, the UNITED NATIONS and a whole slew of other major institutes in America and the world? Sanford needs a freaking history lesson if he thinks Rockefeller is no longer relevant.

"Some even believe we are a part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty and I am proud of it." - David Rockefeller from his book, David Rockefeller: Memoirs.

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years... "It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government." "The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto determination practiced in past centuries." - David Rockefeller, Trilateral Commission Founder 1991

"The interests behind the Bush administration, such as the CFR, the Trilateral Commission - founded by Brzezinski for David Rockefeller - and the Bilderberg Group have prepared for and are now moving to implement open world dictatorship within the next five years." - Dr. Johannes Koeppl (Former official of the German Ministry for Defence and advisor to NATO)

"The Rockefeller File is not fiction. It is a compact, powerful and frightening presentation of what may be the most important story of our lifetime - the drive of the Rockefellers and their allies to create a one-world government combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.......not one has dared reveal the most vital part of the Rockefeller story: that the Rockefellers and their allies have, for at least fifty years, been carefully following a plan to use their economic power to gain political control of first America, and then the rest of the world. Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent". On 31 August 1983, McDonald was killed aboard Korean Airline 007 flight which "accidentally" strayed over Soviet airspace and was "accidentally" shot down. The media reporting was scant and short-lived and not a single mention was publicly made about the fact that McDonald had been heading a congressional effort to expose what he called a dangerous international conspiracy." - In November of 1975, Congressman Larry P. McDonald spearheaded efforts against the New World Order. He wrote the introduction to The Rockefeller File which stated the above.

Bro.Butch
12-22-2008, 02:58 AM
honestly i never knew about CFR, trilateral's, etc until i joined the movement.

So SC people may not care....tend to be strong of mind there.

That's the point, you didn't know because they would just as soon keep the mushrooms in the dark their entire lives. SC people have played a major role in electing both of the Bush BUFFOONS POTUS (and giving McCain the RP nomination). That certainly isn't a ringing endorsement of their judgement about politics.

Any politician that wants to be POTUS must be cleared by Rockefeller and Assn. Obama is showing by his appointments who he really works for and who was behind him all along. Until the people learn about the false left right paradigm they will continue to fall for Bush, Clinton, Obama, Sanford or whatever flavor is offered up by the powers that be!

As for you who wish to stop talking about it, you are fooling yourselves. This is the only issue that matters. Until they are defeated, this movement has ZERO chances of succeeding. Their goals are eternal and are currently accelerating faster than at anytime in history. Hyper-inflation can destroy this country in less than a POTUS term in office. Never forget it is what happened in Germany, allowing Hitler to rise. It would destroy middle class life as we know it.

Sanford will receive no funds or assistance from me ever. He will always be tied to them in my mind, until he denounces them and their OWG goals. Anyone who feels that what D.R. has stood for all his life is yesterdays news is either a liar or too naive to lead me anywhere, much less to the promised land of "freedom in our time". Didn't you hear him say "what will happen next..., what will happen next..., what will happen next..., ? They are planning and producing what happens. Watch the tape again and listen closer this time to what is said about the event, not him being political with a reporter...

Learn about the false left right paradigm, the games they have played for decades. Is Sanford just another part of the plan to the right?...
How The Elite Control Politics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTahZE4q90U