PDA

View Full Version : My next vehicle will not be a GM!

Matt Collins
12-21-2008, 01:19 AM
My parents have always owned GM vehicles. My grandparents have always owned either GM or Ford. My first two vehicles have been GMs. I will not purchase another GM vehicle again.

WHY SHOULD I REWARD AN ORGANIZATION THAT HAS JUST STOLEN FROM ME BY GIVING THEM MY BUSINESS AND THUS MORE OF MY MONEY?!?!?!

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x93/sonicspikesalbum/GM-Logo2.jpg http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x93/sonicspikesalbum/GM-Logo.jpg

Matt Collins
12-21-2008, 01:37 AM
One more to add....

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x93/sonicspikesalbum/gm.jpg

Uriel999
12-21-2008, 02:24 AM
I like the general morons one best. :) Yeah, my mom has a 99 caddy and my dad an 02 avalanche, both have lots of problems and both are still under 100k miles. My dad has to disconnect his battery whenever he gets out because the battery just drains if it is attached. My mom's caddy has the same problem my 42 year old dart has...leaking power steering unit that then the fluid burns in the engine compartment. Seriously, wtf its acceptable a 42 year old car has some gremlins like that but a 99 caddy with about 75k miles! Seriously And why should my dad have to disconnect the battery to keep his car going!

BTW when I first was given my honda accord I hated the fact I was driving a foreign car (loved the free part though :D thanks grandma!!!! I love that woman! and despite the fact she is super senile now and getting mean rpf should still love my grandma too!) instead of an American company, but now all I have to say is F-U big 3!!!!! Not so big now are yah!

Danke
12-21-2008, 09:43 AM
I'm a Ford man. Great vehicles.

robert4rp08
12-21-2008, 09:45 AM
I'm a Ford man. Great vehicles.

My Ford was a piece of crap and their service was horrid. I now own a Honda.

FindLiberty
12-21-2008, 10:35 AM
Lexus/Toyota Avalon from now on (from a fully recovered GM loyalty/weekend mechanic).

+++

Now onward from here, no holes Barr'd... my next political party may not be the LP

P.S. yea, F.O.R.D. (no way)

Fox McCloud
12-21-2008, 10:52 AM
IMHO the only cars worth buying are Toyota, Lexus, Volvo (older, before Ford got them), and Mercedes-Benz (I HIGHLY recommend them....so long as it's pre-1995).....if you want longevity, get a diesel :P

Ford? Their Crown Vics are very very reliable, but that's because they have to be.....want one of those? Get a retired interceptor.

LiveFree79
12-21-2008, 11:01 AM
I have a FJ Cruiser with 35 inch tires and a 6 inch lift. Rear locker! It's my bug out vehicle! :)

asimplegirl
12-21-2008, 11:01 AM
Have never had an issue with any GM vehicles, and I have an aversion to Ford's...and will continue to buy any I wish..but then again, I do not buy new, or pay notes, and will not anytime soon.

I don't think my dollars really affect the companies that much.

BTW, I have a '95 Ranger that was bought for 200 dollars, so you decide if my money really made that big of a difference to the company it came from. :)

Fox McCloud
12-21-2008, 11:30 AM
I have a FJ Cruiser with 35 inch tires and a 6 inch lift. Rear locker! It's my bug out vehicle! :)

get a Gelandewagen :P