PDA

View Full Version : Bush Insider Who Planned To Tell All Killed In Plane Crash

Mesogen
12-20-2008, 09:42 PM
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/bush-insider-planned-tell-all/story.aspx?guid={3386CE02-96CC-4933-874A-C96677A2F36E}&dist=msr_1

In case this story is scrubbed:

Bush Insider Who Planned To Tell All Killed In Plane Crash: Non-Profit Demands Full Federal Investigation

Last update: 11:24 a.m. EST Dec. 20, 2008
WASHINGTON, Dec 20, 2008 /PRNewswire-USNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Michael Connell, the Bush IT expert who has been directly implicated in the rigging of George Bush's 2000 and 2004 elections, was killed last night when his single engine plane crashed three miles short of the Akron airport. Velvet Revolution ("VR"), a non-profit that has been investigating Mr. Connell's activities for the past two years, can now reveal that a person close to Mr. Connell has recently been discussing with a VR investigator how he can tell all about his work for George Bush. Mr. Connell told a close associate that he was afraid that George Bush and Dick Cheney would "throw [him] under the bus."
A tipster close to the McCain campaign disclosed to VR in July that Mr. Connell's life was in jeopardy and that Karl Rove had threatened him and his wife, Heather. VR's attorney, Cliff Arnebeck, notified the United States Attorney General , Ohio law enforcement and the federal court about these threats and insisted that Mr. Connell be placed in protective custody. VR also told a close associate of Mr. Connell's not to fly his plane because of another tip that the plane could be sabotaged. Mr. Connell, a very experienced pilot, has had to abandon at least two flights in the past two months because of suspicious problems with his plane. On December 18, 2008, Mr. Connell flew to a small airport outside of Washington DC to meet some people. It was on his return flight the next day that he crashed.
On October 31, Mr. Connell appeared before a federal judge in Ohio after being subpoenaed in a federal lawsuit investigating the rigging of the 2004 election under the direction of Karl Rove. The judge ordered Mr. Connell to testify under oath at a deposition on November 3rd, the day before the presidential election. Velvet Revolution received confidential information that the White House was extremely concerned about Mr. Connell talking about his illegal work for the White House and two Bush/Cheney 04 attorneys were dispatched to represent him.
An associate of Mr. Connell's told VR that Mr. Connell was involved with the destruction of the White House emails and the setting up of the off-grid White House email system.
Mr. Connell handled all of John McCain's computer work in the recent presidential campaign. VR has received direct evidence that the McCain campaign kept abreast of the legal developments against Mr. Connell by reading the VR dedicated website, www.rovecybergate.com.
VR demands that the Ohio Attorney General and the United States Justice Department conduct a complete investigation into the activities of Mr. Connell and determine whether there was any foul play in his death. VR demands that federal law enforcement officials place the following people under protective custody pending this investigation. Heather Connell who
is the owner of GovTech Solutions, Randy Cole, the former President of GovTech Solutions, and Jeff Averbeck, the CEO of SmartTech in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Both GovTech and SmartTech have been implicated in the rigging of the 2000 and 2004 elections and the White House email scandal. Our prior request to have Mr. Connell protected went unheeded and now he is dead.
SOURCE Velvet Revolution

http://www.rovecybergate.com

Copyright (C) 2008 PR Newswire. All rights reserved End of Story

If you get into politics, NEVER EVER EVER EVER fly in a small plane.

slacker921
12-20-2008, 09:58 PM
:eek:

Pure coincidence I'm sure.

PatriotOne
12-20-2008, 10:17 PM
You would think they could figure out a few new original ways to kill their enemies off. The "plane crash" thing is getting so obvious. Or maybe they like to be obvious to send a message to other enemies.

Kludge
12-20-2008, 10:21 PM
Any other sources...?

emazur
12-20-2008, 10:30 PM
Wow, I never heard of this. There are other links to this story on digg:
http://digg.com/world_news/Karl_Rove_s_IT_guru_Mike_Connell_dies_in_plane_cra sh

Kludge
12-20-2008, 10:33 PM
Wow, I never heard of this. There are other links to this story on digg:
http://digg.com/world_news/Karl_Rove_s_IT_guru_Mike_Connell_dies_in_plane_cra sh

Thanks.

PatriotOne
12-20-2008, 10:36 PM
MSNBC Clevland Ohio Local doesn't bother to even mention that he was giving testimony in the Ohio Vote Fraud case. You would have thought that newsworthy eh?

Plane Crashes In Stark County
Pilot Of The Plane Did Not Survive The Crash

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28321158/

UNIONTOWN, Ohio - State Patrol officials said that after 6 p.m. Friday, rescue crews were called to the scene of a plane crash, just 2.5 miles from the Akron Canton airport.

Lt. Bradshaw from the Ohio State Highway Patrol said that the plane crashed in between two houses on Charolais Street NW in Uniontown.

The pilot, who has been identified as 45-year-old Michael Connell of Akron, died in the crash. Connell was the only person on the plane.

Officials said that the plane landed next to a house and became engulfed in flames. The heat from the flames damaged the garage on the house, which was vacant at the time of the crash.

A representative from the airport told NewsChannel5 that the plane is a Piper Saratoga, which can seat up to seven people.

The airport representative said that the plane was on approach to runway 23 when it landed short of the airport by 2.5 miles in the residential area of Lake Township.

Crews from the Greentown Fire Department were on scene, as well as crews from the Canton State Highway Patrol post and the Akron Canton airport.

Patrol officials said that Connell was reported to have been flying from Pennslyvania back to the Akron Canton Airport.

The NTSB and FAA were on also on scene Friday night, conducting an investigation.

At this time, the cause of the crash is unknown.

RSLudlum
12-20-2008, 11:13 PM
Chalk another one up for the Bush Sr's goons in the CIA????

CIA Helped Shoot Down 15 Civilian Planes
Report Points To Cover-Up Of '90s Anti-Drug Program; Criminal Charges Possible
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/12/11/world/main4664791.shtml

sevin
12-20-2008, 11:32 PM
My God. I just realized how desensitized I am to this story and all the other controversial stories that come out everyday.

Nothing shocks me anymore, and that's scary because I think that's what They want.

Dieseler
12-20-2008, 11:38 PM
My God. I just realized how desensitized I am to this story and all the other controversial stories that come out everyday.

Nothing shocks me anymore, and that's scary because I think that's what They want.

That is exactly what they want.
It would have made no difference if he had been beheaded in the airport.

BlackTerrel
12-23-2008, 02:19 AM
WASHINGTON, Dec 20, 2008 /PRNewswire-USNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Michael Connell, the Bush IT expert who has been directly implicated in the rigging of George Bush's 2000 and 2004 elections, was killed last night when his single engine plane crashed three miles short of the Akron airport. Velvet Revolution ("VR"), a non-profit that has been investigating Mr. Connell's activities for the past two years, can now reveal that a person close to Mr. Connell has recently been discussing with a VR investigator how he can tell all about his work for George Bush. Mr. Connell told a close associate that he was afraid that George Bush and Dick Cheney would "throw [him] under the bus."

Hahaha you guys really make me laugh. I hate Bush A LOT but you guys seriously take the cake. Every time a guy dies "unnamed sources" say he was about to bring down the entire deck of cards.

This guy waited a whole 8 years to tell his story, and left no evidence or anything behind. He would have to be a complete retard for this story to make sense.

cheapseats
12-24-2008, 01:33 AM
Hahaha you guys really make me laugh. I hate Bush A LOT but you guys seriously take the cake. Every time a guy dies "unnamed sources" say he was about to bring down the entire deck of cards.

This guy waited a whole 8 years to tell his story, and left no evidence or anything behind. He would have to be a complete retard for this story to make sense.

Yes or No.

Players in high places including government sometimes simply -- whether by order, authorization, assistance, complicity and/or funding -- kill whoever is putting a fly in their ointment.

BlackTerrel
12-24-2008, 02:40 AM
Yes or No.

Players in high places including government sometimes simply -- whether by order, authorization, assistance, complicity and/or funding -- kill whoever is putting a fly in their ointment.

According to you this guy committed fraud 8 years ago. Recently he died... now all of a sudden a story comes out that he was just about to blow this whole thing wide open but awww shucks they killed him just in the nick of time.

Give me a break, if he was really going to blow this thing open he had 8 years to do it in. Don't tell me everytime that someone dies that he was just about to expose everything. The best part is that the entire article is based on an "unnamed source" and yet y'all believe the entire story hook, line, and sinker.

And you do it all so you can claim some sort of superiority to the "average American who believes everything the MSM tells them". Well y'all believe everything from an unnamed source on some obscure website. Who's the sucker?

Sandra
12-24-2008, 07:20 AM
According to you this guy committed fraud 8 years ago. Recently he died... now all of a sudden a story comes out that he was just about to blow this whole thing wide open but awww shucks they killed him just in the nick of time.

Give me a break, if he was really going to blow this thing open he had 8 years to do it in. Don't tell me everytime that someone dies that he was just about to expose everything. The best part is that the entire article is based on an "unnamed source" and yet y'all believe the entire story hook, line, and sinker.

And you do it all so you can claim some sort of superiority to the "average American who believes everything the MSM tells them". Well y'all believe everything from an unnamed source on some obscure website. Who's the sucker?

Go back and read the article. He was accused of vote flipping in the 2004 election, that's 4 years ago. An investigation occurred and found Connell complicit in vote fraud that directly implicated the president. He was JUST CALLED to testify and was finally going to say all he knew. He was threatened with his life if he did testify and was indeed killed.

How is this a stretch?

cheapseats
12-24-2008, 09:21 AM

Let's start with, who can read?

Then the break I will give you is the benefit of the doubt that you have me confused with someone else.

Mine was a straightforward question that you completely shirked answering.

Players in high places including government sometimes -- whether by order, authorization, assistance, complicity and/or funding -- simply kill whoever is putting a fly in their ointment.

Yes or No.

acptulsa
12-24-2008, 09:31 AM
Things do come to a head, Terrel. A co-conspirator will never know how someone will react to the threat of emminent imprisonment until it stares him in the face. While I agree with you that it is awfully difficult to know if 'unnamed sources' is a credible, reliable witness, if you were one you wouldn't give your name either. So, one files the theory in the back of one's mind and sees if the rest of the puzzle makes more sense with or without it...

pacelli
12-24-2008, 10:19 AM

Funny how you only show up to post in controversial threads, stir up emotions, piss in people's cornflakes, and disappear until the next time you are hired to debunk theories.

You seriously take the cake.

BlackTerrel
12-24-2008, 10:46 AM
Funny how you only show up to post in controversial threads, stir up emotions, piss in people's cornflakes, and disappear until the next time you are hired to debunk theories.

You seriously take the cake.

What theory? The whole thing is based on an "unnamed source" and y'all take it as gospel. No one here even QUESTIONS the premise except me, you all look at it like it's 100% accurate based on an unnamed source for Christ's sake.

Being skeptical of the MSM is one thing, I'm skeptical of the MSM too, it's called being smart and making your own conclusions. Believing every single conspiracy nonsense from unnamed sources is another thing entirely - it's called being brainwashed.

I might as well quote an unnamed source that says Ron Paul helped fake the moon landing.

BlackTerrel
12-24-2008, 10:50 AM
Go back and read the article. He was accused of vote flipping in the 2004 election, that's 4 years ago.

I can read, it still says 8 years like I said. Read the first sentence of the first post.

Michael Connell, the Bush IT expert who has been directly implicated in the rigging of George Bush's 2000 and 2004 elections, was killed last night when his single engine plane crashed three miles short of the Akron airport.

The thing is I actually DO believe that Bush stole the first election. I'm just not a parrot who will believe everything I read from "unnamed sources" just because it agrees with my agenda.

cheapseats
12-24-2008, 11:06 AM
I can read,

Players in high places including government sometimes -- whether by order, authorization, assistance, complicity and/or funding -- simply kill whoever is putting a fly in their ointment.

Yes or No.

Sandra
12-24-2008, 11:08 AM
I can read, it still says 8 years like I said. Read the first sentence of the first post.

Michael Connell, the Bush IT expert who has been directly implicated in the rigging of George Bush's 2000 and 2004 elections, was killed last night when his single engine plane crashed three miles short of the Akron airport.

The thing is I actually DO believe that Bush stole the first election. I'm just not a parrot who will believe everything I read from "unnamed sources" just because it agrees with my agenda.

You are officially an idiot or a troll. Looking at your posting history I have to agree, you come off as that Sally08 character we had on here for a while.

BlackTerrel
12-24-2008, 03:12 PM

Yes or No.

Of course yes.

I didn't answer it because I don't get why you're asking it. Could you ask a more general question?

I'm not sure I see the point. Why does everyone except me accept as gospel some random website whose only "evidence" is an unnamed source. That doesn't make you smarter than the average American, it makes you a sheep who'll believe anything that agrees with your own agenda.

BlackTerrel
12-24-2008, 03:14 PM
You are officially an idiot or a troll. Looking at your posting history I have to agree, you come off as that Sally08 character we had on here for a while.

If he was complicit in fraud in the 2000 and 2004 elections then he's been involved in this stuff for at least 8 years.... are you seriously arguing this?

cheapseats
12-24-2008, 03:40 PM
Of course yes.

I didn't answer it because I don't get why you're asking it. Could you ask a more general question?

It is best to start with a Generality to establish a premise from which to debate, yes?

I'm not sure I see the point.

Once you concede that Enemies in High Places have no compunction about offing the opposition, it is no longer naivete but irresponsibility to dismiss out-of-hand untimely and/or oddball deaths of people who constitute a threat to the Established Order.

Why does everyone except me accept as gospel some random website whose only "evidence" is an unnamed source. That doesn't make you smarter than the average American, it makes you a sheep who'll believe anything that agrees with your own agenda.

This comment does not pertain to me. As well, "everyone but me" speaks to that special interest angle we're trying to get away from.

No one -- not anyone in any party, not anyone NOT in any party, not an Obamamaniac, not a Ron Paul Die-Hard -- should accept ANYTHING unthinkingly.

Sandra
12-24-2008, 03:51 PM

This was your statement I'm correcting. He was implicated in the 2004 because he left evidence behind. IT investigations They are looking into the 2000 election to see if there were involvement by this guy. So there it is ... you stated he waited 8 years as if the span of time should have cleared him.... but it was 4.

Philmanoman
12-24-2008, 04:32 PM
I havent looked into the story much but heard on the radio that he hit a flagpole...seems kinda odd...but who knows...