PDA

View Full Version : Peter schiiff on live right now!!

Throwback280s
12-19-2008, 01:11 PM
http://www.accentradionetwork.com/arn.asx

For a full hour live...he'll be taking your calls! Check it out!

gls
12-19-2008, 01:21 PM
thanks...they're introducing him now

JoshLowry
12-19-2008, 01:36 PM
LOL that first caller, Shawn, was that InterestedParticipant?

This is a terrible video. Avaroth does not understand his geopolitical history. And
Peter Schiff either doesn't undestand it or is being deliberately misleading.

Peter Schiff repeatedly discusses the current economic situation without addressing
the geopolitical history behind the transfer of the USA's industrial economic engine to
China. The USA's loss in production simply didn't just happen, Western leaders
worked over many decades to facilitate this transfer of wealth.

Geeze, hasn't Peter heard of GATT? What do you think Nixon and Kissinger were
doing in China during the Vietnam war? How about Carter?

We built China.... the American taxpayer. Now, we're supposed to be the ones
to blame for not being able to support our lifestyle. The intellectual dishonesty
is beyond incredible.

schiffstudent
12-19-2008, 01:59 PM
Damn! I just got the last few minutes of it. Anybody know where I can get the whole interview at?

thanks

Throwback280s
12-19-2008, 02:09 PM
http://www.arnaudio.com/st/shows/

Should be there soon. Just look for today's date and the letter A

schiffstudent
12-19-2008, 03:06 PM
http://www.arnaudio.com/st/shows/

Should be there soon. Just look for today's date and the letter A

thanks friend

JasonC
12-19-2008, 03:40 PM
He's not your fwiend, guy!

ThePieSwindler
12-19-2008, 04:39 PM
I'm not your guy, buddy!

decatren
12-19-2008, 05:50 PM
Guys, soon we we all be fwiends :D at least I hope so

heavenlyboy34
12-19-2008, 06:01 PM
Guys, soon we we all be fwiends :D at least I hope so

I am everyone's friend unless they drive me away. :D

itsthepathocrats
12-19-2008, 06:09 PM
LOL that first caller, Shawn, was that InterestedParticipant?
Peter is a shill!

Whoever that first caller was, Peter's answer to their question confirmed this.
How can he talk on air without gagging and say the history doesn't matter.

I'm always very suspicious of anyone who suddenly emerges on the
mainstream and alternative media scene. Non-authorized actors simply
don't get this level of exposure, it's simply not possible anymore.

Peter major theme is that the USA is going down, the USD will be replaced,
and Americans are fat lazy bums living-off of China. All of these messages
are authorized and service the primary agenda.

Buying commodities right now is a no-brainer. You don't need to listen to
Schiff run down our country to know this.

devil21
12-19-2008, 06:25 PM
Peter is a shill!

Whoever that first caller was, Peter's answer to their question confirmed this.
How can he talk on air without gagging and say the history doesn't matter.

I'm always very suspicious of anyone who suddenly emerges on the
mainstream and alternative media scene. Non-authorized actors simply
don't get this level of exposure, it's simply not possible anymore.

Peter major theme is that the USA is going down, the USD will be replaced,
and Americans are fat lazy bums living-off of China. All of these messages
are authorized and service the primary agenda.

Buying commodities right now is a no-brainer. You don't need to listen to
Schiff run down our country to know this.

They will bend if it means ratings and just like the ratings spikes the networks got from Ron Paul appearances, they get the same spikes from Peter Schiff appearances. If he's a shill, he's been shilling for a long time and even when being a gloom and doom shill wasn't popular.

ETA: No wonder they call us the tinfoil brigade. Someone intentionally lies and it's a conspiracy. Someone actually speaks the truth and it's still a conspiracy!

CUnknown
12-19-2008, 10:20 PM
His major theme is that the US is going down because of our policies! We are rejecting all the right things and just throwing imaginary money at the problem.. we are trying to control everything from Washington... Schiff believes that if we did the right things, the US would be the most prosperous nation on the earth. Instead, we'll go the way of the Soviet Union (if we're lucky, Zimbabwe if we just keep printing).

DFF
12-19-2008, 10:25 PM
Peter is a shill!

As an advocate of Austrian economics, this is (next to) impossible.

itsthepathocrats
12-20-2008, 12:25 PM
Someone intentionally lies and it's a conspiracy. Someone actually speaks the truth and it's still a conspiracy!
First, the establishment manufactures truth, it is not absolute. They tell us what is going to happen, then they make it happen. Is that not truth?

Second, one key to evaluating a given messenger is to measure what this messenger says against the establishment's agenda. If the messenger makes statements that support the the establishment's agenda but omits statements that exposes this same agenda, then one should be extremely leery of the messenger and their message.

His major theme is that the US is going down because of our policies! We are rejecting all the right things and just throwing imaginary money at the problem.. we are trying to control everything from Washington... Schiff believes that if we did the right things, the US would be the most prosperous nation on the earth. Instead, we'll go the way of the Soviet Union (if we're lucky, Zimbabwe if we just keep printing).
I read what InterestedParticipant had to say on that other thread and I agree with his/her assessment. As you've just said, Schiff says the US is going down because of its policies, but then omits any discussion of the history of consistent policy that got us here today. Not only does he not discuss it, but in this interview he dismisses it. Discussing this history exposes the long term agenda, and demonstrates that the USA's current status is not the result of fat and lazy Americans, but as a result of deliberate actions taken by American ruling and elite classes against the American public.

One cannot simply dismiss Schiff's omissions and dismissals lightly. He is certainly in a position to understand this history. So, to not discuss is clearly deliberate. The question one must ask themselves then is why, what is Schiff's motives for such actions?... and how are these motive consistent or inconsistent with the messages that he is communicating?

As an advocate of Austrian economics, this is (next to) impossible.
In fact, it is the "opposition" who are the most likely candidates.

NerveShocker
12-20-2008, 01:41 PM
First, the establishment manufactures truth, it is not absolute. They tell us what is going to happen, then they make it happen. Is that not truth?

Second, one key to evaluating a given messenger is to measure what this messenger says against the establishment's agenda. If the messenger makes statements that support the the establishment's agenda but omits statements that exposes this same agenda, then one should be extremely leery of the messenger and their message.

I read what InterestedParticipant had to say on that other thread and I agree with his/her assessment. As you've just said, Schiff says the US is going down because of its policies, but then omits any discussion of the history of consistent policy that got us here today. Not only does he not discuss it, but in this interview he dismisses it. Discussing this history exposes the long term agenda, and demonstrates that the USA's current status is not the result of fat and lazy Americans, but as a result of deliberate actions taken by American ruling and elite classes against the American public.

One cannot simply dismiss Schiff's omissions and dismissals lightly. He is certainly in a position to understand this history. So, to not discuss is clearly deliberate. The question one must ask themselves then is why, what is Schiff's motives for such actions?... and how are these motive consistent or inconsistent with the messages that he is communicating?

In fact, it is the "opposition" who are the most likely candidates.

It's painfully obvious this is your first time hearing from Peter Schiff.. and by the way he goes over our history all the time and what led us to this mess. Nothing you said about him is true. Either you don't know anything about him or you're deliberately misleading people(Considering your posts I assume it's the first). By the way do you think Ron Paul is wrong about these things as well..? You know Peter Schiff was his top economic adviser.. right? Oh and the part about him saying us being fat lazy Americans got us here is completely false. He puts the blame on big government and the Federal Reserve (and their fiat money) as well as people not standing up for the constitution, exactly like Ron Paul. After seeing you post a video about Keynesian economics propaganda(Which I watched) its a shame you would attack someone doing more than anyone I know except maybe Ron Paul to expose it.

CUnknown
12-20-2008, 02:06 PM
I don't quite understand, itsthepathocrats, Schiff will talk about the history whenever the talk show hosts will let him.. Of course he knows the history.. it's just he generally talks about things that are occuring right now, and what people should do in the future. But he's not trying to hide the history, he's talked about that before.

When Schiff talks about the island analogy and says "the American was given the job of eating" -- he is not trying to say that we're fat and lazy.. I think you are taking that analogy too personally. He's not slamming Americans per se, only the economists and politicians who argue that a consumption-based economy is viable over the long term. It's madness.

JasonC
12-20-2008, 07:53 PM
I'm not your guy, buddy!

I'm not your buddy, friend!