PDA

View Full Version : A few questions...

Abobo
09-10-2007, 09:09 PM
OK, I've only been here a short time -- but, like all of us, I really want to help Ron Paul win. But, I'm the stereotypical RP supporter. I'M ONLY ONLINE. Really. I work online, my friends are online, I do everything online. I don't even own a car.

I've joined my local meetup group, but my lack of transportation and social skills doesn't bode well with me being of much help.

That is why I've decided to use what I am good at. I'm a website developer and administrator. I've noticed that there seems to be a lack of sites that host raw material. My idea is to create a central hub that will host images, videos ( raw videos that can be edited, not YouTube ), flyers, and anything else that might be of use to others in spreading the revolution. I have a spare servers with lots of free space and unmetered bandwidth avaliable to host this site.

I would like to know what you all think. Is this kind of site needed? Does it exist and I just haven't found it yet? And if I create it would you all help me collect the material?

Thank You,
- Jason

cujothekitten
09-10-2007, 09:15 PM
I just sent you a PM :)

Elwar
09-10-2007, 09:18 PM
we need this...I have some raw video, I have neither the time nor the knowledge to do anything with it for YouTube

also, plenty of pictures...one good one of Ron Paul shaking hands with a young Air Force soldier.

Spirit of '76
09-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Hi-rez pics and video, PLEASE!!! :)

Abobo
09-10-2007, 09:26 PM
we need this...I have some raw video, I have neither the time nor the knowledge to do anything with it for YouTube

also, plenty of pictures...one good one of Ron Paul shaking hands with a young Air Force soldier.

Wonderful! I've got the server space and bandwidth needed to host raw videos and stuff. If I just make a quick file dump I could have this ready in a few days. Those who have a lot to contribute would be given their own FTP accounts for easy uploading.

Elwar
09-10-2007, 09:36 PM
sweet, you rock