PDA

View Full Version : Frank Luntz poll

Elwar
12-17-2008, 02:45 PM
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=XSFmacI4BW1j_2fSrAkv23gA_3d_3d

I got this e-mail for a Frank Luntz (Fuck You Frank) poll. The poll isn't all that great as far as all of us getting together and swaying the poll to a liberty outcome but you can take it if you want. It has a section at the end where you can leave a comment about what you want in America today. I said I'd like journalistic integrity where so called statisticians aren't scewing the polls in the hopes of satisfying their Fox News masters.

Oh, and I noticed that you can click the "Next" or "Done" button over and over and over really fast and it appears to be recording my answers each time.

So taking the poll a second time and putting in the comment section "Fuck You Frank" and then clicking "Done" over and over and over...I hope he gets to read that one quite a bit.

itshappening
12-17-2008, 06:43 PM
:cool:

dannno
12-17-2008, 06:59 PM
How the hell did you answer #23 and #24?!?!?!

dannno
12-17-2008, 07:00 PM
I can't go on. I can't choose.

I fail.

heavenlyboy34
12-17-2008, 07:01 PM
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=XSFmacI4BW1j_2fSrAkv23gA_3d_3d

I got this e-mail for a Frank Luntz (Fuck You Frank) poll. The poll isn't all that great as far as all of us getting together and swaying the poll to a liberty outcome but you can take it if you want. It has a section at the end where you can leave a comment about what you want in America today. I said I'd like journalistic integrity where so called statisticians aren't scewing the polls in the hopes of satisfying their Fox News masters.

Oh, and I noticed that you can click the "Next" or "Done" button over and over and over really fast and it appears to be recording my answers each time.

So taking the poll a second time and putting in the comment section "Fuck You Frank" and then clicking "Done" over and over and over...I hope he gets to read that one quite a bit.

FUCK YOU, FRANK!! :mad: ;)

Nyte
12-17-2008, 07:25 PM
I failed. I couldn't make it past the first page.

Mandrik
12-17-2008, 07:36 PM
I get these e-mails all the damn time fromo F-U Frank's group:

Renowned polling and political firm Luntz, Maslansky Strategic Research is holding another focus group next week in the Washington DC area (Old Town--Metro Accessible) about political and consumer topics.

The group will be on December 17th and will run from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM.

You will receive 100 dollars cash per group AND the opportunity to give your opinion...it couldn't be easier.

We know we have been sending out a lot of applications and we want to assure you that if you applied for the other groups this month you are still eligible to participate in this one, so please fill out the application.

Also, we are interested in hearing from people who will speak up and actively participate in the discussion. If you are going to remain quiet, you shouldn't participate.

If you live in the area, we welcome your participation. Please click on the following link or copy and paste it into your web browser, answer the questions and click done when completed.

We will then email you to let you know if you have been accepted to participate.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=O71cvxfn41TjJxUolLvu_2bA_3d_3d

Your name and information will be used for research purposes only and will not sold or given to any other party other then Luntz Research. Please check us out on the web at www.luntz.com for more information.

Thank you,

Joe Randazzo
Director: Luntz Maslansky Strategic Research

DC is only a two hour drive for me. I need to go down and do one of these. If only I could take the kids along. ;)

Athan
12-17-2008, 08:25 PM
Fuck Frank in the Luntz.

Scribbler de Stebbing
12-17-2008, 08:48 PM
He's just going to use the winning terms for his next client. No other purpose.

Conza88
12-17-2008, 08:48 PM
71. Finally, we wanted to give you an opportunity to tell us what you really want. It can be on any topic at all, but what do you, as an American, really want? Really.

If you would like to be cited in the book, please leave your name. You can also be anonymous as well.

I want there to be less of a need for the Frank Luntz's of the world.

Sent.

Yep.. I'm just wondering, will me answering it - taint the survey... or help them be more convincing to the ignorant public..

Hope, Yes We can, Together, Everyone are listed as the words I hate... lol :)

Andrew Ryan
12-17-2008, 09:10 PM
I..did it.

Andrew Ryan
12-17-2008, 09:12 PM
Lol I listed the same ones ^^

jyakulis
12-17-2008, 09:15 PM
I was taking this poll until I got to the part where it asked me which civil liberties were least/not important to me and there wasn't a none option in the answer set. I promptly x'ed out of it in disgust.

moostraks
12-18-2008, 07:02 AM
I want there to be less of a need for the Frank Luntz's of the world.

Sent.

Yep.. I'm just wondering, will me answering it - taint the survey... or help them be more convincing to the ignorant public..

:D I needed this this morning...

Conza88
12-18-2008, 09:10 AM
:D I needed this this morning...

My IP has been logged. If there is ever a FEMA camp, they'll try to rendition me.

LOL.. :o

WRellim
12-18-2008, 09:22 AM

It could be for FUN though you know...

Just like when those "pop-up surveys" happen on news websites -- I tend to tell them I'm a 95 year old lesbian female... just to F with their results.

And (channeling Arlo Guthrie & Alice's Restaurant here for a moment) if just one of us does that they probably won't care... if two of us do it, they'll be sure we're little "faggies" and won't want either one of us... but if hundreds or thousands of us do it... they'll have to throw the whole thing out!

[evil grin!]