PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on RIGHT NOW!

sparebulb
12-16-2008, 09:21 PM
Ron is on the Rollye James show right now. XM channel 165 or streaming at www.rollye.net. Replay on XM channel 158 at midnight central time. Replay also on the stream.

Bro.Butch
12-16-2008, 09:57 PM
I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. Gen Jack D. Ripper

Hey Dude, I read your sig! Was that one of the ALLTIME best movies or not?!!!!!? I actually laugh out loud throughout. That's not easy for me. Steve Martin has never caused me to laugh through all these years, but Peter Sellers did in more than one film. But more than Sellers delivered in Dr. Strangelove ! I highly recommend it for anyone who can enjoy B & W and need a little humor in their life...:)

Never forget Gen. Jack was on to something :eek:==>
Chemical Dumbing Down of America: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLYrSfnsqb0&feature=channel

DirtMcGirt
12-16-2008, 10:34 PM
Rollye James is one of my favorites, she got me interested in the liberty movement.

sparebulb
12-16-2008, 10:36 PM
To my Bro.,

Yes, it is a classic. There are many one-liners and concepts in that movie that I incorporate almost every day in my peculiar life. It takes a higher than average intellect to appreciate Strangelove and most of Kubrick's other films.

Ripper:

Ah, naah. We're ok here. Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridated water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream? Ice cream, Mandrake. Children's ice cream?

Mandrake:

Good Lord.

Ripper:

You know when fluoridation first began?

Mandrake:

No. No, I don't, Jack. No.

Ripper:

Nineteen hundred and forty six. Nineteen fortysix, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your postwar commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard core commie works.

Mandrake:

Jack... Jack, listen, tell me, ah... when did you first become, well, develop this theory.

Ripper:

Well, I ah, I I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love.

Mandrake:

sighs fearfully

Ripper:

Yes a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I was able to interpret these feelings correctly: loss of essence.

Mandrake:

Yes...

RiRipper:

I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women... women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake, but I do deny them my essence.