PDA

View Full Version : www.ronpaul2008.com/

Sean
09-10-2007, 08:13 PM
Is it me or should they update this website more often? Seems like you can check it once every few days and not much content will be added. Say for example Ron Paul appears on the O'Reilly Factor. Shouldn't there be a blog entry about that right away? Also some of the videos could be updated faster. If they had someone on the ball, there should be a link to the youtube of him on O'Reilly. I know they rely on outside websites for a lot of things, but that doesn't mean they can't improve the content and speed of posting on the site.

Lord Xar
09-10-2007, 08:15 PM
Don - somewhat of an organizer for HQ (not sure), said they are rolling out with a new site anyday that has a bunch of bells and whistles... thank goodness!

Sean
09-10-2007, 08:23 PM
I don't think it is a lack of bells and whistles. It is a lack of timely responses. The website is advertised as a place someone should go to find out about the campaign. Since non internet savy people will mainly go to the campaign site there should be better content there. Alos the front page should contain more comment by Ron Paul. Like when Huckabee low blows Ron Paul to the media after the debate and Ron wasn't around to set him straight, the website is a perfect vehicle for the Paul campaign to respond. It would create more media stories about Ron Paul and allow him to counter criticism and comment on events.

ItsTime
09-10-2007, 08:25 PM
Updating too often only helps those who visit often. People who visit often = vote. To a new visitor this is all new.