PDA

View Full Version : THIS is how you own neo-cons!!!

max
09-10-2007, 08:03 PM
WATCH THIS GUY IN ACTION AGAINST FOX NEWS BRITISH SISTER STATION..SKY NEWS

HE CONCEDES NOTHING!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=249JaIaubVw

LibertyEagle
09-10-2007, 08:06 PM
Well Max, that is not Dr. Paul's persona. So, I'm not sure what good this is doing.

max
09-10-2007, 08:07 PM
Well Max, that is not Dr. Paul's persona. So, I'm not sure what good this is doing.

Trust me...if RP doesnt start playing hardball with these SOB's...they will eat him alive...

I'm not suggesting he start screamimng and yelling...but he must STOP conceding false points and call lies for what they are....lies

fletcher
09-10-2007, 08:10 PM

HE CONCEDES NOTHING!!!!

He was allowed to talk. Ron wasn't. Not even comparable.

Lord Xar
09-10-2007, 08:12 PM
well, I think Ron Paul should start calling them as he sees them.. for instance, if he is not given the chance to talk - he can just say "well, you are lying and unless you allow me to finish my point I am not sure why you invited me on here."

or

"Would you like me to answer you, or do you feel the need to keep talking over me. If I was you, I'd be worried to let me talk too!"

etc..

Spirit of '76
09-10-2007, 08:13 PM
I knew it was going to be Galloway before I even clicked it.

He was awesome when he took on the US Senate. He called Levin and Coleman to the carpet.

Nathan Hale
09-10-2007, 08:17 PM
He was allowed to talk. Ron wasn't. Not even comparable.

Well, actually Ron Paul gave in pretty easy when O'Reilly talked over him. I've seen people on the Factor and other talking head shows talk back when the host tried to cut them off or put words in their mouth. Paul just took it.

sylvania
09-10-2007, 08:18 PM
George was not allowed to talk during many parts of that video. He just continued talking at the same time as the newscaster, repeating himself. It made him look firm in his stances.

(Am I actually agreeing with Max? Something is clearly wrong here. :D)

drednot
09-10-2007, 08:20 PM

HE CONCEDES NOTHING!!!!

Great video, thanks for the link.

I agree that this will never be Ron Paul's style, but at the same time, this nation sorely lacks a Galloway. (Buchanon?)

Korey Kaczynski
09-10-2007, 08:20 PM
Well, actually Ron Paul gave in pretty easy when O'Reilly talked over him. I've seen people on the Factor and other talking head shows talk back when the host tried to cut them off or put words in their mouth. Paul just took it.

... because he knew O'Reilly's voice would have dominance over his on the TV show?

If he continued he would've appeared to just be rambling.

lost_in_samoa
09-10-2007, 08:27 PM

Nathan Hale
09-10-2007, 08:36 PM
You don't need to look to British TV for a Galloway interview in which he owns a neocon. Ironically, you don't need to look any further than this video of him ON THE O'REILLY FACTOR:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajmt0OMmnwU&mode=related&search=

Spirit of '76
09-10-2007, 08:42 PM
Here's a great outtake of his appearance before the US Senate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrdFFCnYtbk&mode=related&search=

This one is only a short clip, and it doesn't show the part where he takes Levin and Coleman to task for the paid junkets to Israel, but you get the point of how he handled them.

DeadheadForPaul
09-10-2007, 08:44 PM
:rolleyes:

If Ron had been trying to talk over O'Reilly, etc. just as many people would be complaining that ron was acting like a lunatic. I think he handled himself well. O'Reilly wants people to get angry and start yelling because it makes them look like idiots. Dr. Paul is calm and gets his points across

Im sorry if Max, who prefers radical confrontation, disagrees with Dr. Paul's approach

max
09-10-2007, 08:46 PM
:rolleyes:

If Ron had been trying to talk over O'Reilly, etc. just as many people would be complaining that ron was acting like a lunatic. I think he handled himself well. O'Reilly wants people to get angry and start yelling because it makes them look like idiots. Dr. Paul is calm and gets his points across

Im sorry if Max, who prefers radical confrontation, disagrees with Dr. Paul's approach

WTF are you talking about???

I never suggested that he get into a shouting match......All I'm saying is that he conceded points which should not be conceded...

Bill o should have been put on the spot and asked to prove what he said about Iran. What's so hard about that???

max
09-10-2007, 08:47 PM
Here's another brief clip of Galloway spanking a British reporter without even raising his voice..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlE5cTcYZbs&mode=related&search=

max
09-10-2007, 08:49 PM
You don't need to look to British TV for a Galloway interview in which he owns a neocon. Ironically, you don't need to look any further than this video of him ON THE O'REILLY FACTOR:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajmt0OMmnwU&mode=related&search=

Notice how Oreilly would not dare to debate Golloway...instead it was just a normal conversation.....Bill O is a bully who knew galloway would eat him alive if he tried to muscle him

LibertyEagle
09-10-2007, 08:50 PM
Any idea how much longer this tantrum is going to be going?

Spirit of '76
09-10-2007, 08:54 PM

Do you have to turn every thread into a flamewar?

We're trying to talk about George Galloway here.

Revolution9
09-10-2007, 09:00 PM

Come on LE..stop being a spoilsport. Galloway was pretty damned good..ya gotta admit that at least:eek:

Yer Pal
Randy

LibertyEagle
09-10-2007, 09:00 PM
Okey dokey. Noted, Spirit.

LibertyEagle
09-10-2007, 09:01 PM
Come on LE..stop being a spoilsport. Galloway was pretty damned good..ya gotta admit that at least:eek:

Yer Pal
Randy

Yeah, he was. I'm frustrated too guys. I just don't know what good this is doing is all.

Spirit of '76
09-10-2007, 09:03 PM
Okey dokey. Noted, Spirit.

Thanks. Sorry if I sounded a little harsh there. :)

Like you, I don't see a need to get down on the good doctor over tonight. He showed extreme courage by going on that show in the first place.

But you've gotta admit, Galloway has a special way with the talking heads in the media. :D

sylvania
09-10-2007, 09:08 PM
Maybe this is a bit of idealistic thinking but...but perhaps those who coach Ron visit this forum.

I have noticed that in the debates Ron Paul's preformance is improving. I thought this past was his best and I am generally pssimistic about these things. I liked how he said he was in the Airforce, how he stated his stance for a strong military defense and other things.

These things have all been mentioned on this forum. If I were in charge I would consider this forum like a focus group. A lot of good sggestions come from critiquing his performances here. Often suggestions for improvements are made. Is the campaign listening? Perhaps. Don has visited here. Who knows who else has stopped by.

Then again maybe he is just getting coaching by someone who thinks along the same lines of the people on this forum. I don't know. But I don't think it is bad to critique his performances. It keeps me realistic about where he is and it motivates me to go do more activities.

LibertyEagle
09-10-2007, 09:09 PM
I don't know where people are getting the idea that the campaign peruses this forum. I haven't seen any indication of that in their actions or their words.

American
09-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Yeah, he was. I'm frustrated too guys. I just don't know what good this is doing is all.

Always doubting everything in every post. Always negative comments, always have some problem with something.....Piss off why dont ya?

I like this guy Galloway, right, wrong of indifferent he speaks his mind.

Paulitician
09-10-2007, 09:21 PM
Ron Paul should have an account here :)

Spirit of '76
Always doubting everything in every post. Always negative comments, always have some problem with something.....Piss off why dont ya?

Dude, that situation was already defused. Let's not light it up again. :(

sylvania
I get the idea that the campaign knows of this forum because Don Rasmussen, Special Assistant to the PCC posts here. He reads this forum. Perhaps, not every thread, but he has certainly read some of them.

His info:

Don Rasmussen
Special Assistant
Ron Paul 2008 PCC
don@ronpaul2008.com

LibertyEagle
09-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Always doubting everything in every post. Always negative comments, always have some problem with something.....Piss off why dont ya?=

Big brave American flag-waving ass (your avatar), who thinks he/she is tough because you can type four letter words in the safety of your house. LOL!!! :D I'll just bet you don't have such a big mouth when you slither out from behind your locked doors, now do ya?

robatsu
09-10-2007, 09:26 PM
What Galloway does is that he attacks the premises that the questioners uses to frame the question. For instance, O'Reilly asked some question like, "Ok, since Iran will have a nuke in one year, and they will give it to others to deliver, we should invade them now". RP didn't argue the premises by saying, no way is Iran having a nuke in one year, El-Baradei sez so, and plus there is no evidence that they would give something like a nuke to a third party (BO is just assuming that we believ ayrabs are crazy and will give a nuke to anyone who hates the U.S.).

Spirit of '76
09-10-2007, 09:27 PM
Galloway before the US Senate, full and uncut:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj0m0dSUPR8&mode=related&search=

Worth a watch.

max
09-10-2007, 09:28 PM
What Galloway does is that he attacks the premises that the questioners uses to frame the question. For instance, O'Reilly asked some question like, "Ok, since Iran will have a nuke in one year, and they will give it to others to deliver, we should invade them now". RP didn't argue the premises by saying, no way is Iran having a nuke in one year, El-Baradei sez so, and plus there is no evidence that they would give something like a nuke to a third party (BO is just assuming that we believ ayrabs are crazy and will give a nuke to anyone who hates the U.S.).

THANK YOU!

My point exactly. If u allow a false premise to be established, you can no longer refute the seemingly logical points which flow from the original false premise.