PDA

View Full Version : Presidential Shoe Party

speciallyblend
12-16-2008, 01:11 PM
Giving Bush the Boot,"Shoe Bush" - screw Bush,"The Great American Shoe Toss","Operation Flying Shoes" ?????
http://cgi.liquidation.com/auction/view?id=2101520&convertTo=USD
http://www.daloshoes.com/
http://www.alibaba.com/product-free/101226664/Bulk_Used_Shoes.html
Why not all of us send in our NEW shoes(donate of course or send old nappy ones to the white house and spread it viral???

KINDA OF A STOCKING STUFFER< with a SERIOUS MESSAGE???

anyone with me, which addresses would be most effective in the shoes being sent???.

would make me at least feel better sending my shoes off to the white house:):eek:

possibly take a truckload of NEW shoes and dump on the street in front of the white house??? then give them to a local charity???

anyone in the dc area have a DUMPTRUCK???? seriously anyone know anyone with a dumptruck near the east coast???

ok changed a few things now lets find someone in the dc area pro ron paul, with a dumptruck, then have volunteers, maybe even use new shoes????? so afterward we can donate to charitable fund in dc?

ADAM KOKESH????? pulls the lever on the dumptruck of new shoes,could donate to a dc area charity? suggestions? ,hint im still recovering from hernia surgery(it sucks), if anyone could help me make this go viral, would be appreciated:)

ALL WE NEED IS A DUMPTRUCK,DRIVER,PERSON SYMBOLIC to pull the lever dumping the shoes?? (RON PAUL?? ADAM KOKESH?? just thinking:) and a good press release!!! and Volunteers to clean the mass of shoes after the protest!!!

Pepsi
12-16-2008, 01:14 PM
Instead of shoes, how about old, dirty diapers?

pacelli
12-16-2008, 01:14 PM
Terrible idea. Do you know how the secret service responds to phrases and suggestions to a "shoe bomb"? Ever hear of Richard Reid? He's the reason you take your shoes off before you board an aircraft. I'm sure they would be interested to know about your idea of a "serious message" you talk about with your idea of a "shoe bomb". Do you seriously think that they have no ability to monitor the internet and track you down?

acptulsa
12-16-2008, 01:15 PM
Terrible idea. Do you know how the secret service responds to phrases and suggestions to a "shoe bomb"? Ever hear of Richard Reid? He's the reason you take your shoes off before you board an aircraft. I'm sure they would be interested to know about your idea of a "serious message" you talk about with your idea of a "shoe bomb". Do you seriously think that they have no ability to monitor the internet and track you down?

Yes, terrible name.

Great idea, though.

speciallyblend
12-16-2008, 01:16 PM

well no worries i put a notation on the term;) and most in those services graduated;) high school at least.
and if this got media coverage,i will hold up my shoes???

would be a stretch to suggest anything but what the original intent is. we are not throwing them at bush,just at his whole admin. use a truck and dump old shoes ,lots of them.
sounds like a non violent act of protest ,that even ron paul would endorse??:)

speciallyblend
12-16-2008, 01:20 PM
Yes, terrible name.

Great idea, though.

Shoe Bomb was taken from the context of ron paul moneybombs,nothing else,any other suggestion would be nonsense.

what could we call it then?? ideas ?.

speciallyblend
12-16-2008, 01:22 PM

paranoia???? umm i wrote the post and told the context,any other suggestion to what the plan for old shoes is would be nonsense.

Agent CSL
12-16-2008, 01:25 PM
I wouldn't call it a "shoe bomb." The media would love that, and someone would take heat for it. However I love the idea. If some brave soul would collect the shoes and then dump them near the white house as an act of protest.

Love the idea, choose a better name :P

Gosmokesome
12-16-2008, 01:27 PM
Yes this sounds like a great plan. I like it.

Paulitical Correctness
12-16-2008, 01:30 PM
I just watched Rendition last night, so no...thanks. :(

acptulsa
12-16-2008, 01:32 PM
Hell, it's not like they don't know our names already. Mail 'em.

puppetmaster
12-16-2008, 01:38 PM
my shoes are classified as hazzardous material....phew!!

speciallyblend
12-16-2008, 01:39 PM
Hell, it's not like they don't know our names already. Mail 'em.

ok changed a few things;) now lets find someone in the dc pro ron paul, with a dumptruck, then have volunteers, maybe even use new/old??? shoes so after ward can donate to charitable fund in dc?

dannno
12-16-2008, 01:39 PM
I have some old shoes to send to the White House.

Don't just send one, make sure and send them both ;)

heavenlyboy34
12-16-2008, 01:41 PM
Better name suggestion- Operation Flying Shoes

speciallyblend
12-16-2008, 01:43 PM
wonders if adam kokesh would drive or at least pull the lever to dump the shoes???

Agent CSL
12-16-2008, 01:45 PM
Better name suggestion- Operation Flying Shoes
:D

Yknow, you could probably get the endorsement of some radio stations as well. Then, as suggested above me, donate the shoes to charity after the initial protest. It's a brilliant idea for people who have the time and trucks to do it.

ToyBoat
12-16-2008, 01:51 PM
Hideous idea!

Imagine if Saddam was still alive? How many Iraqi children would have been gassed and people tortured and killed by the millions.

Let Bush 'duck' out of his last days without rocking this fragile nation even more that it is. Americans have made their sentiments known about the war, we don't need to lower ourselves to that level at this time.

More energy should be sent on progress rather than regress.

speciallyblend
12-16-2008, 01:54 PM
Hideous idea!

Imagine if Saddam was still alive? How many Iraqi children would have been gassed and people tortured and killed by the millions.

Let Bush 'duck' out of his last days without rocking this fragile nation even more that it is. Americans have made their sediments known about the war, we don't need to lower ourselves to that level.

well the idea has evolved, why not dump new shoes ,so they can be donated to local charities,but still sending the message loud and clear of the protest.

as for bush ,umm bush family and the dems and reps brought saddam to power, so if we are gonna lay blame ,it lies at the feet of all the bushes and clintons and the corruption of our own government.

NEW SHOES, sounds like a better plan to send a message.

speciallyblend
12-16-2008, 01:57 PM
Hideous idea!

Let Bush 'duck' out of his last days without rocking this fragile nation even more that it is. Americans have made their sediments known about the war, we don't need to lower ourselves to that level at this time.

our failed foriegn poilcy allowed this, we sold them the gas, we knew what saddam was doing and encouraged it by selling more to him, we are doing the same in sudan as well ,turning our backs on the people and selling more arms,when we know full well what the sudan government is doing to the people in that country, i pray for all those kids and people.
who is to blame ,our own foriegn policy of corruption!

ToyBoat
12-16-2008, 02:08 PM
well the idea has evolved, why not dump new shoes ,so they can be donated to local charities,but still sending the message loud and clear of the protest.

as for bush ,umm bush family and the dems and reps brought saddam to power, so if we are gonna lay blame ,it lies at the feet of all the bushes and clintons and the corruption of our own government.

NEW SHOES, sounds like a better plan to send a message.

Right, the problem evolved from many.

So another stupid idea in a crappy economy is to go buy new shoes and pay ridiculous postage costs to drop them at the white house. :rolleyes:

If you want to 'buy new shoes', buy them for our veterans who survived the damn war - if they even have legs or feet to were those new shoes!

ToyBoat
12-16-2008, 02:13 PM
our failed foriegn poilcy allowed this, we sold them the gas, we knew what saddam was doing and encouraged it by selling more to him, we are doing the same in sudan as well ,turning our backs on the people and selling more arms,when we know full well what the sudan government is doing to the people in that country, i pray for all those kids and people.
who is to blame ,our own foriegn policy of corruption!
Look, I'm with ya on the policies, all I'm simply saying is a "shoe bomb" is a stupid waste of time and money in this fragile time in our history. We could be doing more productive things with money and time, both of which we're running short of.

speciallyblend
12-16-2008, 02:13 PM
Right, the problem evolved from many.

So another stupid idea in a crappy economy is to go buy new shoes and pay ridiculous postage costs to drop them at the white house. :rolleyes:

If you want to 'buy new shoes', buy them for our veterans who survived the damn war - if they even have legs or feet to were those new shoes!

that is what i am saying? hello ,stop fighting me:) much love ,already on that page, i said several times in the post, donating new shoes to help local charities and let the press cover the dumping of the new shoes make sure we get volunteers to make make sure the pairs are tied together etc, and dump them, then clean them up off the street and donate them;)

please read the post now;)

evilfunnystuff
12-16-2008, 02:18 PM
buy them for our veterans who survived the damn war

i like it

speciallyblend
12-16-2008, 02:21 PM
would our northern virginia patriots be willing to donate a dumptruck of shoes after dumping??
then our great americans pick all the shoes up and deliver them to a local charity.

pacelli
12-16-2008, 02:23 PM
paranoia???? umm i wrote the post and told the context,any other suggestion to what the plan for old shoes is would be nonsense.

Paranoia has nothing to do with why you changed the thread title & edited your post, right? :D

Agent CSL
12-16-2008, 02:27 PM
Look, I'm with ya on the policies, all I'm simply saying is a "shoe bomb" is a stupid waste of time and money in this fragile time in our history. We could be doing more productive things with money and time, both of which we're running short of.
I know what you're saying. During the primaries I was against a lot of ideas because we eventually spread ourselves too thin. But now the elections are over, and this is just a harmless idea. It wouldn't take more than a few days for someone to do, and we can donate the shoes afterwards. It's the winter - people need new shoes. There are really no ridiculous shipping costs either. Flat rate PRIORITY mail is $9.80, and a pair of shoes would fit fine inside it. Non-priority is even cheaper.

It's a "harmless" idea that would benefit charities. The only danger is to the person collecting the shoes. They'd have to be ready to deal with any fed investigation because I'm sure they've already latched onto this topic. But other than that, it's harmless and you get to make a statement.

speciallyblend
12-16-2008, 02:27 PM
i like it

yep i like it to, wonder if adam kokesh or another iraqi vet would pull the dumptruck lever??(Ron Paul care to pull the lever???,sending a non violent action of civil disobedience , then after it is dumped, then they donate the new shoes to a local charity.

polomertz
12-16-2008, 02:28 PM
Teabag the President was the best name ever for a peaceful act of protest.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=45911

evilfunnystuff
12-16-2008, 02:30 PM
yep i like it to, wonder if adam kokesh or another iraqi vet would pull the dumptruck lever??(Ron Paul care to pull the lever???,sending a non violent action of civil disobedience , then after it is dumped, then they donate the new shoes to a local charity.
i doubt ron would pull the lever but it does seem like an idea kokesh might dig i really like the idea of sending them to vets as well as it shows we support the troops even if we dont suppport the war

speciallyblend
12-16-2008, 02:33 PM
Paranoia has nothing to do with why you changed the thread title & edited your post, right? :D

nope just making the message softer:) even in my original post it would of been a stretch to claim i said anything threatening , though can i trust my own government to understand context? possibly not,so yes maybe a lil after you brought it up.
i wasn't even thinking down that road until ya'lll brought it up:) still on meds and hurting over here. though i did post a disclaimer hehe

ToyBoat
12-16-2008, 02:36 PM
that is what i am saying? hello ,stop fighting me:) much love ,already on that page, i said several times in the post, donating new shoes to help local charities and let the press cover the dumping of the new shoes make sure we get volunteers to make make sure the pairs are tied together etc, and dump them, then clean them up off the street and donate them;)

please read the post now;)
It was clearly understood the first time I read it. Buy new shoes and dump them at the white house - got it.

The whole shoe idea is saying you agree with that reporter who threw it. I personally don't completely agree with him and neither do many Iraqis.

Why dump expenses on the white house, the very house that ripped us off and expect they'll do what we wish?
Hand an new pair of shoes to veterans or the surviving military families - that would be a cool "shoe bomb".

Hey, what about rubber ducks? At least give Bush props for his swift ducking talents.

speciallyblend
12-16-2008, 02:38 PM
I know what you're saying. During the primaries I was against a lot of ideas because we eventually spread ourselves too thin. But now the elections are over, and this is just a harmless idea. It wouldn't take more than a few days for someone to do, and we can donate the shoes afterwards. It's the winter - people need new shoes. There are really no ridiculous shipping costs either. Flat rate PRIORITY mail is $9.80, and a pair of shoes would fit fine inside it. Non-priority is even cheaper.

It's a "harmless" idea that would benefit charities. The only danger is to the person collecting the shoes. They'd have to be ready to deal with any fed investigation because I'm sure they've already latched onto this topic. But other than that, it's harmless and you get to make a statement.

so you gonna write the press release on this one??:)
and who can contact anyone with the northern va patriots or someone in pa group?

we need a local ron paul group and freedom liberty minded folks to get involved.

need someone on the ground in dc, collecting the new shoes so we can put in a dumptruck, we can also ask folks to send their dirty shoes to the white house as gifts ,include a flyer? with info on why we are sending them these shoes:)

just thinking, need dumptruck. i am ready to donate a new pair of kids shoes.

MikeStanart
12-16-2008, 02:39 PM
It was clearly understood the first time I read it. Buy new shoes and dump them at the white house - got it.

The whole shoe idea is saying you agree with that reporter who threw it. I personally don't completely agree with him and neither do many Iraqis.

Why dump expenses on the white house, the very house that ripped us off and expect they'll do what we wish?
Hand an new pair of shoes to veterans or the surviving military families - that would be a cool "shoe bomb".

Hey, what about rubber ducks? At least give Bush props for his swift ducking talents.

Bush has proved he's great at dodging shoes. His past, however... he cannot run

from that.

speciallyblend
12-16-2008, 02:42 PM

from that.

mike you in?? basically gonna need a group or several to help get this moving on the ground in the virginia area,since im in colorado. will need a mail location for the donation items where the dumptruck can load them etc hmmmm

Agent CSL
12-16-2008, 02:48 PM
so you gonna write the press release on this one??:)
and who can contact anyone with the northern va patriots or someone in pa group?

Well I'm on the west coast Washington. I support the idea and I'll send some new shoes if someone is brave enough to pick up on the idea. As for a PR, I don't see how I could if this is still in the idea stage.

speciallyblend
12-16-2008, 02:52 PM
Well I'm on the west coast Washington. I support the idea and I'll send some new shoes if someone is brave enough to pick up on the idea. As for a PR, I don't see how I could if this is still in the idea stage.

yeah ,we are not at that point yet ,but if anyone has contacts in the general east coast area hopefully they will jump aboard. I can email adam kokesh and see if he would like to help:)

i can make phone calls and i can donate some shoes as well and the idea some kids or teenagers will get some shoes,well makes me warm and fuzzy.

and the real reason we are sending the shoes and announcing to the press is our displeasure at the whole bush admin.

makes me feel even more warm and fuzzy!

ToyBoat
12-16-2008, 03:00 PM

from that.
...and neither can Nixon, Carter and any other president before him. Bush is almost out, let him go - why waste the time and money?
We have up and coming candidates that could use that time and money, we have a broken country that deserves our attention, not a broken 'almost former' president.

This kind of disruption is kinda late in the game dontcha think?

speciallyblend
12-16-2008, 03:12 PM
...and neither can Nixon, Carter and any other president before him. Bush is almost out, let him go - why waste the time and money?
We have up and coming candidates that could use that time and money, we have a broken country that deserves our attention, not a broken 'almost former' president.

This kind of disruption is kinda late in the game dontcha think?

*bush got dumped on with shoes at the end, and many americans got new shoes, thanks to liberty minded folks:) Giving cannot be a waste of time?

we have many vets like you said and kids and folks who need shoes in america. Good Cause with a Good but blunt message, this message is for bush and obama,multi-task

UtahApocalypse
12-16-2008, 03:20 PM
Hideous idea!

Let Bush 'duck' out of his last days without rocking this fragile nation even more that it is. Americans have made their sentiments known about the war, we don't need to lower ourselves to that level at this time.

http://www.thefontman.com/troll_b_gone.gif

ToyBoat
12-16-2008, 03:54 PM
*bush got dumped on with shoes at the end, and many americans got new shoes, thanks to liberty minded folks:) Giving cannot be a waste of time?

we have many vets like you said and kids and folks who need shoes in america. Good Cause with a Good but blunt message, this message is for bush and obama,multi-task
'sigh'...

Why is there such determination to stoop to the level of an Iraqi reporters actions - one of whom does not mirror the sentiment of most Iraqis?

Can we not allow this country to have a dignified transition without picking at old scabs?

ToyBoat
12-16-2008, 03:58 PM
http://www.thefontman.com/troll_b_gone.gif
Do you want to explain how I'm a "troll"?

Nirvikalpa
12-16-2008, 04:26 PM
'sigh'...

Why is there such determination to stoop to the level of an Iraqi reporters actions - one of whom does not mirror the sentiment of most Iraqis?

Can we not allow this country to have a dignified transition without picking at old scabs?

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2008/09/06
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Seven_out_of_10_Iraqis_want_0317.html
http://www.alternet.org/waroniraq/51624/

dude58677
12-16-2008, 04:35 PM
What was the dsong in the movie "Wag the Dog" about "This old shoe"?

speciallyblend
12-17-2008, 06:17 AM
anyone on the east coast near dc,willing to help in this project. i suspect alot of people have new and old shoes ready to send?

we need some east cost liberty minded folks to help in this lil project ,if not i guess ill just send some new shoes to the white house and some old shoes to both with notes.
but a dumptruck full of new shoes would send a stronger message to bush and the media. i hold them all accountable for their lack of judgement.

RON PAUL IS MY PRESIDENT FOR LIFE:) no one will ever take that from me/us!!

HOLLYWOOD
12-17-2008, 07:41 AM
Just dumping a truck load of old rotten shoes in front of the White House would make a nice Press Shot for a Pulitzer prize. Probably more for overseas news casts, since the 4th branch of the US government censors anything truthful or objectional to the Imperial Empire

or chuck them over the fence when your site seeing?

Danke
12-17-2008, 09:29 AM
Hideous idea!

WHAT!?!?! "millions"?

Watch Faux News much?

Ya, Saddam was no saint, but that has to be one of the most ridiculous statement I have heard out of someone on this forum.

http://kuvaton.com/kuvei/democracy.jpg

acptulsa
12-17-2008, 09:35 AM
WHAT!?!?! "millions"?

Watch Faux News much?

Ya, Saddam was no saint, but that has to be one of the most ridiculous statement I have heard out of someone on this forum.

No doubt. This was the guy's whole trial--him taunting and saying that he didn't kill as many Iraqis in decades of power as we did in a few years. And as nasty as his regime was, he had a point there.

Yeah, we did them a huge favor. That's why they're throwing all the shoes... :rolleyes:

ronpaulhawaii
12-17-2008, 09:57 AM
WHAT!?!?! "millions"?

Watch Faux News much?

http://kuvaton.com/kuvei/democracy.jpg

+1

The "bad economy" angle was especially ridiculous...

Toyboat - Your pleadings for appeasement give me insight into the cowardly behavior the "rebels" must have seen in the Tories. The Bushs (and the Clintons, and...) are criminals, and traitors. WAKE UP!!!

dannno
12-17-2008, 03:47 PM
http://play.sockandawe.com/

http://play.sockandawe.com/images/header_2.jpg

evilfunnystuff
12-17-2008, 03:52 PM
anyone on the east coast near dc,willing to help in this project.

all i can do is buy a pair of shoes to donate

hadenough
12-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Is there an address to the White House where I can mail some funky shoes?

mediahasyou
12-17-2008, 05:37 PM
ahahah

yes we can "shoe" bush away.

I will participate.

malkusm
12-17-2008, 05:45 PM
Kenny I am sort of in the DC area, but none of my friends are wealthy enough yet to own a dump truck, and going through my parents (who are still confused neocons) would probably not be the best way to go.

I'll try to cast some lines out since a lot of my friends here at school are from northern VA, but I'm not sure what I'll be able to come up with...