PDA

View Full Version : Persuasive speech topic needed! Ideas very much appreciated!

tggroo7
12-15-2008, 07:31 PM
Ok, so some of you may have heard me asking endless questions about the Federal Reserve because I was going to do a speech on it. Well, it turns out I am physically incapable of understanding a fraction of what the Fed is about. So I am changing my topic at the last minute and now need something to write about! If anyone has any simple topic ideas relating to stuff discussed on these forums or libertarianism in general, I'm open to them. It's not a majorly critical class so it can be pretty simple. My mind is not functioning at the moment, so if anyone can just rattle off some issues libertarians stand out on?

Also, the topics of the 2nd amendment and legalizing marijuana are both taken already.

Thanks

EDIT: Ok, I may just do it on persuading people to become more informed about our government. aka, don't be sheep. Centering my points around the Constitution and our Founders Fathers. So if you want to throw input on that, it'd help and would be appreciated.