PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Ventura Speaks about his personal experiences and knowledge of such facts!

WarDog
12-15-2008, 06:32 PM
CIA Embedded in Every State Government
Jesse Ventura Speaks about his personal experiences and knowledge of such facts!

http://52.thelastoutpost.com/video-4/police-state/cia-embedded-in-every-state-government.html

torchbearer
12-15-2008, 06:37 PM
Serious Question: Is Ventura suffering from parkinsons or something?
In all his interviews it looks like his body is rocking uncontrollably.

satchelmcqueen
12-16-2008, 03:16 PM
Wow!

Great interview. I dont know everything about Ventura as his stance on all issues go, but you have to admire a guy like him who will come out and tell you things that no one else would dare. I like him as much as i like Paul as a person.

also he is very smart and stands up for himself and seems he would for us also.

he sued vince mcmahon and won years ago over royalties. not a big deal on the surface, but this was almost unheard of to mess with Mcmahon during this time.

Uriel999
12-16-2008, 03:19 PM

If I remember correctly he doesn't have parkinsons but its just problems from his wrestling days

satchelmcqueen
12-16-2008, 03:19 PM

Dont know, but i have watched all kinds of wrestling since 1980, NWA WWF etc and he always seemed to have this kind of body mannerism even as far as i can remember him in matches *1983). His time in WCW around 1992 or so he was a color man and seemed to always do this very same thing but not as exaggerated.

Uriel999
12-16-2008, 03:30 PM
That was an interesting interview...

tmosley
12-16-2008, 04:43 PM
I guess they are there to stop any states from attempting to secede, or trying to exercise their authority over the federal government.

Lovely.

mediahasyou
12-16-2008, 06:00 PM

most likely trauma from the military career.