PDA

View Full Version : I want to Post

Godfather89
12-15-2008, 06:31 PM
I have written a 17 page paper. Intended to be like the next "Common Sense." The hope is not to show facts in the sense of how much money we spend but rather to address the true problem at hand and that is the Psyche Present in America. The paper I want to get it up somewhere but i want two things:

1. To someone review it

2. To have a place to post it

Can Someone Help?

pacelli
12-15-2008, 06:32 PM
How much are you paying per hour?

heavenlyboy34
12-15-2008, 06:41 PM
I have written a 17 page paper. Intended to be like the next "Common Sense." The hope is not to show facts in the sense of how much money we spend but rather to address the true problem at hand and that is the Psyche Present in America. The paper I want to get it up somewhere but i want two things:

1. To someone review it

2. To have a place to post it

Can Someone Help?

Your paper will have to be about 50 pages to come close to the next "Common Sense". ;) I would suggest searching for literary web groups to critique your piece. That's what I usually do. :)

ronpaulhawaii
12-15-2008, 07:05 PM
1 - Click on WIKI (^^^ between chat and newposts), then click "create new article" from the drop-down menu. (or read the documentation to format a "book").

2 - Put on flameproof suit, and post a link asking for critiques...

3 - Have fun

Imperial
12-15-2008, 08:59 PM
Common Sense is about 35 typed pages.

heavenlyboy34
12-15-2008, 09:31 PM
Common Sense is about 35 typed pages.

I'm assuming double spaced type with 12 point font, as is typical with these kind of things. The manuscript will then be pared down by the editor.