PDA

View Full Version : New aravoth video - Spread it far and wide!

Randy-
12-15-2008, 06:08 AM
New link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PIEGK0IbA4

Spread it:
http://www.votemotion.com/links/5967/
http://digg.com/political_opinion/U_S_Economy_The_Philosopher_s_Stone

(http://www.votemotion.com/links/5967/)

LibertyEagle
12-15-2008, 07:14 AM
:)

Another great one by Aravoth.

DirtMcGirt
12-15-2008, 08:01 AM
bump for deliciousness...

Conza88
12-15-2008, 08:01 AM
Ending gave me goosebumps... sheer epicness :)

5 starred, commented.

Someone send to Lewrockwell and others... :D

tonyr1988
12-15-2008, 08:27 AM
I love aravoth. Keep 'em coming, and we'll keep spreading them!

fletcher
12-15-2008, 08:56 AM
Looking forward to watching this. Thanks aravoth.

P.S. This will likely not make it to the front page of digg with that headline. It would be much better to just use the actual title from the video. I would suggest resubmitting it.

Andrew Ryan
12-15-2008, 09:00 AM
Great video.

Conza88
12-15-2008, 09:01 AM
P.S. This will likely not make it to the front page of digg with that headline. It would be much better to just use the actual title from the video. I would suggest resubmitting it.

QFT. It will be killed just from Ron Paul or Peter Schiff.

Re-submit OP and replace the link with the new one.

RonPaulalways
12-15-2008, 09:27 AM
Dugg. I am also sending shouts to all my friends to digg it.

Melissa
12-15-2008, 09:47 AM
another great video

JoshLowry
12-15-2008, 09:52 AM
Awesome.

pacelli
12-15-2008, 10:22 AM
Every single aravoth video brings tears to my eyes. If only these were broadcast as commercials during the presidential campaign!! Hell the CFL should broadcast this as a commercial NOW.

Dave
12-15-2008, 10:30 AM
Oh...man am I glad you're on our team.

tmg19103
12-15-2008, 10:49 AM
I had a statewide distribution of thousands of people I sent emails out to leading up to the primaries in Pennsylvania. While the topics in support of Ron Paul changed in each email, at the bottom were links to aravoth's videos in every email.

No doubt aravoth's videos (on top of a very well organized grassroots) helped Pennsylania get Ron Paul more votes than other state in the country.

ClayTrainor
12-15-2008, 10:51 AM
Aravoth, this is your best video yet. Probably the best Ron Paul video yet!

Do you have a high quality version available anywhere?

SeanEdwards
12-15-2008, 10:59 AM
Aravoth,

Don't take this the wrong way, I enjoyed the video, but I did notice a couple of minor flaws:

The word revolution is misspelled on very first screen of text.

There's at least two places that I saw where there is a miniscule flash of video that appears briefly during another video clip. It kind of looks like an attempted subliminal message thing, a brief glimpse of another image. Sorry I didn't catch the time, maybe I'll watch it again and see if I can find the times of occurence.

Ok, one occurs during RP clip at approximately 7:15. And now I can't find the other one...

aravoth
12-15-2008, 11:07 AM
Aravoth,

Don't take this the wrong way, I enjoyed the video, but I did notice a couple of minor flaws:

The word revolution is misspelled on very first screen of text.

There's at least two places that I saw where there is a miniscule flash of video that appears briefly during another video clip. It kind of looks like an attempted subliminal message thing, a brief glimpse of another image. Sorry I didn't catch the time, maybe I'll watch it again and see if I can find the times of occurence.

Wow, thanks for catching that. I knew that I shouldn't have added that quote in there. The images flashing are of david walker, which is weird since that is not in my source video. I'm taking it down and fixing it.

Theocrat
12-15-2008, 11:09 AM
I nominate this video for an Academy Award for "Best Short Picture." It is wonderful and awe-inspiring. We need to email this video to every single member of Congress.

ClayTrainor
12-15-2008, 11:13 AM
Wow, thanks for catching that. I knew that I shouldn't have added that quote i there. The images flashing are of david walker, which is weird since that is not in my source video. I'm taking it down and fixing it.

Dude, be sure to upload a high quality version onto Megashares.com or something like that. :cool:

Agent CSL
12-15-2008, 11:14 AM
God, where do I begin... Aravoth this video is amazing. It made my heart sink and jump. I've spread it around as much as I can. I look forward to more of your videos in the coming months.

JoshLowry
12-15-2008, 11:17 AM
Wow, thanks for catching that. I knew that I shouldn't have added that quote i there. The images flashing are of david walker, which is weird since that is not in my source video. I'm taking it down and fixing it.

Oh gnoes!

I sent out an email to all my friends and family with this url. Will it be the same when you reupload?

Again, great video, it's only my second email I have ever sent out to friends and family that has to do with politics.

Primbs
12-15-2008, 11:17 AM
A plus. I look forward to more videos.

aravoth
12-15-2008, 11:23 AM
K, I pulled it off, I'm putting it back now. I can't do anything about that flash of David Walker, for some reason the source video is corrupted, but now instead of Walker it's peter shciff. Don't ask me how that happened.

It will be up in about an hour, Sorry about that.

ClayTrainor
12-15-2008, 11:30 AM
K, I pulled it off, I'm putting it back now. I can't do anything about that flash of David Walker, for some reason the source video is corrupted, but now instead of Walker it's peter shciff. Don't ask me how that happened.

It will be up in about an hour, Sorry about that.

no worries. How about a high quality upload somewhere?:cool:

nmlifestyles
12-15-2008, 11:38 AM
You are truly talented, we should start a chip-in to get this on the airways!! I'll be forwarding to my entire database once it's back up! BRAVO ONCE AGAIN!!

Chris

aravoth
12-15-2008, 11:40 AM
no worries. How about a high quality upload somewhere?:cool:

The highest quality I can do to make sure that everybody with a normal computer can see it, is what I already posted. I'll try to upsample it later and upload it to a different site in HD.

ClayTrainor
12-15-2008, 11:41 AM
The highest quality I can do to make sure that everybody with a normal computer can see it, is what I already posted. I'll try to upsample it later and upload it to a different site in HD.

cool man.

I was just hoping i could maybe burn this to a dvd and hand it out with my xmas gifts :cool:

InterestedParticipant
12-15-2008, 11:53 AM
This is a terrible video. Avaroth does not understand his geopolitical history. And
Peter Schiff either doesn't undestand it or is being deliberately misleading.

Peter Schiff repeatedly discusses the current economic situation without addressing
the geopolitical history behind the transfer of the USA's industrial economic engine to
China. The USA's loss in production simply didn't just happen, Western leaders
worked over many decades to facilitate this transfer of wealth.

Geeze, hasn't Peter heard of GATT? What do you think Nixon and Kissinger were
doing in China during the Vietnam war? How about Carter?

We built China.... the American taxpayer. Now, we're supposed to be the ones
to blame for not being able to support our lifestyle. The intellectual dishonesty
is beyond incredible.

Vet_from_cali
12-15-2008, 11:56 AM
This is a terrible video. Avaroth does not understand his geopolitical history. And

Peter Schiff repeatedly discusses the current economic situation without addressing
the geopolitical history behind the transfer of the USA's industrial economic engine to

to blame for not being able to support our lifestyle. The intellectual dishonesty
is beyond incredible.

i can see where this is heading

http://i34.tinypic.com/2ro0135.gif

JoshLowry
12-15-2008, 11:58 AM
i can see where this is heading

http://i34.tinypic.com/2ro0135.gif

LOL...

Don't take the bait people!

pacelli
12-15-2008, 12:01 PM
This is a terrible video.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f305/Flatu/awww.gif

http://www.bligblog.com/media/11-27-07/funny-pictures-polarbear-face-palm.jpg

Primbs
12-15-2008, 12:05 PM
You are truly talented, we should start a chip-in to get this on the airways!! BRAVO ONCE AGAIN!!

Chris

Here was how this was done in the past to jump start a campaign.

"Reagan, too, had a happy life and, having had no trouble getting girls in high school, had no burning desire for power. So when the great California businessman Holmes Tuttle and two other principled conservatives approached Reagan about running for office, Reagan said no.

But Tuttle kept after Reagan, asking him not to reject the idea out of hand. He formed "Friends of Reagan" to raise money in case Reagan changed his mind.

He asked Reagan to give his famous "Rendezvous With History" speech at a $1,000-a-plate Republican fundraiser in Los Angeles and then bought airtime for the speech to be broadcast on TV days before the 1964 presidential election.

The epochal broadcast didn't change the election results, but it changed history. That single broadcast brought in nearly $1 million to the Republican Party -- not to mention millions of votes for Goldwater.

After the astonishing response to Reagan's speech and Tuttle's continued entreaties, Reagan finally relented and ran for governor. In 1966, with the help, financial and otherwise, of a handful of self-made conservative businessmen,

Of course we have much bigger problems and hurdles today.

Reagan's "Rendezvous With History" speech would never have been broadcast on TV -- unless Tuttle owned the TV station. Independent groups are prohibited from broadcasting electioneering ads 60 days before an election.

http://townhall.com/columnists/AnnCoulter/2008/02/20/how_to_keep_reagan_out_of_office?page=full&comments=true

http://townhall.com/columnists/AnnCoulter/2008/02/20/how_to_keep_reagan_out_of_office?page=full&comments=true

Nyte
12-15-2008, 12:07 PM

http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/07/44/lolcatsdotcomyf6t047qtxgrk38q.jpg

InterestedParticipant
12-15-2008, 12:09 PM
For those who still possess independent thinking ability, and do not wish to simply
follow some leader, I suggest that you check out:

The Trap
Sir James Goldsmith
On Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Trap-James-Goldsmith/dp/0786701854)

Sir James Goldsmith on Charlie Rose
discussing GATT in 1994
Youtube Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdwmI9O4LEA)

Sir James Goldsmith US Senate Testimony
Nov 1994
Audio Link (http://cuttingthroughthematrix.us/Blurbs/Alan_Watt_Blurb_Sir_James_Goldsmith_US_Senate_Spee ch_Oct192007.mp3)

Andrew Ryan
12-15-2008, 12:16 PM

is beyond incredible.
*sigh*

RevolutionSD
12-15-2008, 12:30 PM
Why was the video taken down??? :confused::confused::confused:

ronpaulforprez2008
12-15-2008, 12:31 PM
*sigh*

I suggest a video that clearly explains howthis happened (i.e. how America lost it economic engine to China) and why it happened (i.e. "cuo bono" - who benefits). It should touch-on Gore's illegal transfer of nuke technology to the Chinese.

I think when Americans see this, they will clearly understand that our situation today was deliberately created by our own politicians, and any residual guilt or feelings of despair will be appropriately redirected to the perpetrators of these crimes.

Americans must understand that this situation is not our fault.... that it was created through deception... and that the American people have repeatedly and consistently created the greatest wealth in the history of the planet. We truly are a great people who must throw-off the Leviathan that attempts to squander all of our greatness and convince us that we are not worthy of our own wealth.

JoshLowry
12-15-2008, 12:33 PM
Why was the video taken down??? :confused::confused::confused:

He changed a misspelled word.

ClayTrainor
12-15-2008, 12:40 PM

Oh no you didn't :rolleyes:

Ok... production is still required to maintain capital, so your point is moot. Whatever way the government regulated the offloading of our capital isn't important, the importance is producing capital gains, and maintaining and using those assets, and/ or selling those assets for even more precious resources.

Geeze, hasn't Peter heard of GATT?

You mean, the largest international Tax Cut in history? No, i'm sure peter has no idea what that is :rolleyes:

What do you think Nixon and Kissinger were

Détente

is beyond incredible.

Well i guess you shouldnt have propped up a communist nation then. Just like you shouldn't prop up middle eastern regimes, because BLOWBACK occurs!

The fact remains that the US doesnt produce enough capital to support current consumption (peters main point), and America is in debt to China, not the other way around!

If you're actually trying to be "intellectually honest" here, i suggest you post a thread in the "Economics and Sound Money" forum, and invite our members to debate you.

MikeStanart
12-15-2008, 12:43 PM

is beyond incredible.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f399/myfask/258Troll_spray.jpg

aravoth
12-15-2008, 01:01 PM
Ok Sorry about all that guys, I finished it up late last night and obviously I overlooked a spot. It's back up, and should be done processing soon. It'll take another hour or so before youtube compiles the higher quality version.

Again, sorry.

Melissa
12-15-2008, 01:08 PM
Ok Sorry about all that guys, I finished it up late last night and obviously I overlooked a spot. It's back up, and should be done processing soon. It'll take another hour or so before youtube compiles the higher quality version.

Again, sorry.

No need to be sorry, your videos are always great and will be glad to send this one out too

liberteebell
12-15-2008, 01:11 PM
No need to be sorry, your videos are always great and will be glad to send this one out too

+1

Looking forward to seeing it! :cool:

InterestedParticipant
12-15-2008, 01:15 PM
Well i guess you shouldnt have propped up a communist nation then.

Precisely my point, and a point that neither Peter or Avaroth addresses, and one that the American people do not understand.

The fact remains that the US doesnt produce enough capital to support current consumption (peters main point)...

I don't dispute this fact, nor is it the point that I'm addressing. The question I want to address is why and how this happened. The answer to this question exposes the fraud that has been perpetrated, and continues to be perpetrated, on the American public.

Dealing with the current situation without addressing the how and why is intellectually dishonest.

pacelli
12-15-2008, 01:16 PM
Precisely my point, and a point that neither Peter or Avaroth addresses, and one that the American people do not understand.

I don't dispute this fact, nor is it the point that I'm addressing. The question I want to address is why and how this happened. The answer to this question exposes the fraud that has been perpetrated, and continues to be perpetrated, on the American public.

Dealing with the current situation without addressing the how and why is intellectually dishonest.

I'd like to see your video. Please post it.

aravoth
12-15-2008, 01:32 PM
One more thing- if you have linked the video anywhere, the link will change. I'll post the updated video link here when it's done.

aravoth
12-15-2008, 01:45 PM

Jeremy
12-15-2008, 01:45 PM
It's on the main page of RPF

someone needs to change that

InterestedParticipant
12-15-2008, 01:52 PM
I'd like to see your video. Please post it.

I don't do spoon feeding. I've found it doesn't work anyway, as people dismiss
that which they have not learned on their own.

I've provided the context of the issue, and some initial links, if people are unwilling
to follow it thru on their own, then it is their choice to live in the dark and continue
to blindly follow leaders.

Is it really so tough to want to know why and how America lost its industry. Is that question so unauthorized, so politically incorrect, that it attracts total dismissal on this forum? I thought this was a forum for independently thinking libertarians? Am I wrong? Has this place turned into a center for group think?

JoshLowry
12-15-2008, 01:53 PM
It's on the main page of RPF

someone needs to change that

Changed and added a link to the OP of this thread.

rational thinker
12-15-2008, 01:57 PM
Here is the new digg: http://digg.com/political_opinion/U_S_Economy_The_Philosopher_s_Stone

JoshLowry
12-15-2008, 01:59 PM
Here is the new digg: http://digg.com/political_opinion/U_S_Economy_The_Philosopher_s_Stone

Added to OP.

hopeforamerica

Much better title. Dugg!

aravoth
It'll take a bit for youtube to compile the high res version.

Sorry you don't like it participant. I've got 10 minutes to make a point, and footage is scarce. What your talking about is another project for another day, and it is not where I wanted to take this video. I didn't create it to solve the worlds problems, I did it to get people doing exactly what you are now, digging deeper into all the reason why we ended up here.

With people like you pointing out the things you are, it will go a long way towards helping people understand the underlying cause. If you think it's "terrible" thats fine, just remember that the only reason you are having a discussion about the things you are talking about now is because that "terrible" video showed up.

So apparently, it's doing it's job nicely.

rational thinker
12-15-2008, 02:03 PM
Added to OP.

Here's the reddit if you want it: http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7jnst/us_economy_the_philosophers_stone/

Jeremy
12-15-2008, 02:05 PM
Josh, make the vid on RPF widescreen =)

InterestedParticipant
12-15-2008, 02:25 PM
It'll take a bit for youtube to compile the high res version.

Sorry you don't like it participant. I've got 10 minutes to make a point, and footage is scarce. What your talking about is another project for another day, and it is not where I wanted to take this video. I didn't create it to solve the worlds problems, I did it to get people doing exactly what you are now, digging deeper into all the reason why we ended up here.

With people like you pointing out the things you are, it will go a long way towards helping people understand the underlying cause. If you think it's "terrible" thats fine, just remember that the only reason you are having a discussion about the things you are talking about now is because that "terrible" video showed up.

So apparently, it's doing it's job nicely.

Excellent points (highlighted), Aravoth. I agree with you. Your work is prompting further discussion and discovery, and to that end, it is doing a wonderful and needed service.

My intent was not to diminish your work, as I've been a fan for quite some time. However, I've been quite concerned about Peter's continued apparent ignorance of history, for this history is key to understanding how and why we are where we are, as this understanding emotes an entirely different psychological response in the minds of the American people.

It's one thing to loose ones wealth thru laziness, stupidity or malfeasance, it is quite another to have your wealth stolen from thru deceptive practices by people who you thought you could trust. In this case, it's clearly the latter, and when people simply don't mention this important point, I must strongly object and wonder about their motives.

I urge forum members dismiss the tone of my comments and focus on the substance of the point that I am attempting to raise....please research the history of this wealth transfer from the USA to Chines.... learn how America no longer has the productive capacity to support its own aggregate cost of living.

LibertyEagle
12-15-2008, 02:33 PM
I think what InterestedParticipant is saying is that this didn't happen all of a sudden and he's right about that. A whole bunch of traitorous acts have been undertaken over a large number of years and administrations, to get us where we are today.

ClayTrainor
12-15-2008, 02:51 PM
It's one thing to loose ones wealth thru laziness, stupidity or malfeasance, it is quite another to have your wealth stolen from thru deceptive practices by people who you thought you could trust. In this case, it's clearly the latter, and when people simply don't mention this important point, I must strongly object and wonder about their motives.[

Which EXACT point is it that makes you question Peter's motives?

You should e-mail peter with your concerns, I bet he'll give you a response. He's responded to my e-mails personally before. You can even call into his radio show! :cool:

I urge forum members dismiss the tone of my comments and focus on the substance of the point that I am attempting to raise....please research the history of this wealth transfer from the USA to Chines.... learn how America no longer has the productive capacity to support its own aggregate cost of living.

I always consider alternative views, and what you're saying makes sense, but it does not make peter a liar, or someone with questionable motives. It also does not mean he doesn't understand the current economic crisis, as he has clearly predicted it.

What is your theory as to why Peter would avoid bringing up the history of the GATT?

InterestedParticipant
12-15-2008, 03:00 PM
I think what InterestedParticipant is saying is that this didn't happen all of a sudden and he's right about that. A whole bunch of traitorous acts have been undertaken over a large number of years and administrations, to get us where we are today.

Exactly... thank you, LE.

So, the question one must than ask themselves is why is Peter not discussing the history of how we got here. Why is he leaving this critical information out?

In Peter's "Island example," as relayed in the beginning of Aravoth's video, he makes it sound as if the American is just the fat obnoxious pig living off the Asians on the Island. What he fails to mention is that it was the American who toiled, sweated and innovated all of the industry that the asians now use to create wealth.... that the asians did not compensate the American for all of this industry. In fact, it was the American who not only gave the industry to the asians, showed them how to used it, but the American also financed all this transfer of industry... all this know-how.

In real industry, people compensate others for business, they buy it from them. Here, the owners of all this industry, the creators, paid the buyers to take it off their hands.

Just check out this video compilation of Peter Schiff comments:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=172298&page=6

Now, while I agree with Peter's analysis of our current situation and what we should do about it, no where does he ever mention or refer to history. It's totally outrageous.

Should not the owners of all this industry, the ones who created it all, built it all up, be compensated by the ones who now benefit from it? What's wrong with that, isn't that free market capitalism?

Instead, Americans are berated, told that we live beyond our means (even Ron went there), and told we must now destroy our standard of living? Why, why should we do this? We created the world's wealth, we created Germany and Japan industry after WWII. We paid to send our industry to China so that they could create their own wealth. Now, we're supposed to walk away with nothing, to hold our heads down like we feel guilty over our present situation?

Certainly Schiff knows this, all the politicians and economists know this, they know the history. Ron even knows this history. So why all the silence? Why are the dots not connected. Why are we made to feel guilty, obsolescent, ignorant?

It's criminal!

torchbearer
12-15-2008, 03:04 PM
Aravoth- If I can get a high quality copy of this clip, i'd try to get it on at my local movie theater as a ad before movies. :)

ClayTrainor
12-15-2008, 03:07 PM
I think we all agree with you InterestedParticipant. This has been a work in progress for many years, and throughout many administrations.

The reason Schiff and Paul perhaps don't touch on these criminal allegations is perhaps because the media will succesffully paint them as "crazy conspiracy theorists"

Whenever the government does anything criminal, anyone who calls them out for it ends up getting attacked by the media, and turn into a voice of the fringe.

Peter, doesn't call for the prosecution of these men, and i wish he did, but i bet you any money he would support the effort to imprison these men.

Is Max Keiser more your style?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEtVUtOEigQ

He calls paulson and co. financial terrorists, and says in all reality, their heads should roll down capital hill :cool:

ClayTrainor
12-15-2008, 03:08 PM
Aravoth- If I can get a high quality copy of this clip, i'd try to get it on at my local movie theater as a ad before movies. :)

That's an AMAZING idea!!!!

I want the high quality clip to distribute with Xmas gifts :cool:

InterestedParticipant
12-15-2008, 03:08 PM
What is your theory as to why Peter would avoid bringing up the history of the GATT?

I don't know why.... he's going to have to answer that question.

I've tried many times to call his show, but never been able to get thru.

But the question really goes beyond Peter, as he is only a side issue. We must begin to question why GATT was signed, why did we pay to transfer our industry to China, why did we guarantee industry profits after they moved, who were our politicians representing when they formulated and passed these treaties?

As i said in an earlier post, they knew precisely what they were doing, the consequences, as Sir Goldsmith flew to DC to tell them so BEFORE they voted on the last round of GATT. (that audio link of his testimony was provided in an earlier post on this thread).

Why were we sold out.... who benefited. These are the questions of the utmost importance.

aravoth
12-15-2008, 03:10 PM
higher quality option is now working

InterestedParticipant
12-15-2008, 03:12 PM
Is Max Keiser more your style?

Yes, I listen to and like Max and Stacy. But even they don't layout the history like it needs to be told. It's not that complicated. Sir Goldsmith, while part of the establishment himself, took great risks to tell it like it is.... but unfortunately, he passed away in the late 90's. He did leave behind what we need, and that was his book: "The Trap."

ClayTrainor
12-15-2008, 03:15 PM
I don't know why.... he's going to have to answer that question.

I've tried many times to call his show, but never been able to get thru.

But the question really goes beyond Peter, as he is only a side issue. We must begin to question why GATT was signed, why did we pay to transfer our industry to China, why did we guarantee industry profits after they moved, who were our politicians representing when they formulated and passed these treaties?

As i said in an earlier post, they knew precisely what they were doing, the consequences, as Sir Goldsmith flew to DC to tell them so BEFORE they voted on the last round of GATT. (that audio link of his testimony was provided in an earlier post on this thread).

Why were we sold out.... who benefited. These are the questions of the utmost importance.

I hear you bro, and I'm with you but, honestly...

Don't you think the media would paint whoever makes the claims you made above, as a conspiracy theorist? You know they would. Anyone who says this was set up by design will never be allowed on a major American MSM network again, imo.

I even believe Ron Paul has questions about 911, not about the retarded crap like no planes, etc. but about the questions Ventura asked at the R4R. "Why hasn't OBL been indicted for 911?"

It's a totally valid question, and it's ridiculous that you get painted as a conspiracy theorist for asking this but, Paul knows he would and would NEVER take a position in opposition to the commission report as he knows what it would do to his image.

jcarcinogen
12-15-2008, 03:20 PM
epic.

InterestedParticipant
12-15-2008, 03:20 PM
I hear you bro, and I'm with you but, honestly...

Don't you think the media would paint whoever makes the claims you made above, as a conspiracy theorist? You know they would. Anyone who says this was set up by design will never be allowed on a major American MSM network again, imo.

A few thoughts....

the paper trail is really well documented... I mean, GATT is so big.
Sir Goldsmith gives anyone cover, as he told us all what would happen before the US Senate and Clinton passed-it, and then it happened, exactly as he said it.
We have no option any longer but to fight for truth and honor, as what else do we have left?
In any event, I sure would like to hear Peter answer the question why he doesn't discuss the history of GATT and how that lead us to this current circumstance? It's time to know who to trust and who not to trust.
Finally, don't you think this is the story that needs to be told? The story of how America's wealth creation engine was stolen from it? isn't that what's really happening here? Don't the American people need to know who the real enemy is?

Todd
12-15-2008, 03:32 PM
awesome video ....as usual...

lucius
12-15-2008, 03:45 PM
So the fabians incrementally turn up the heat--yet the frog still slumbers in it's bath. Joe/Jane six-pack deserve everything coming their way. No accident here, it's done because it's possible--'Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.' Extremely rational egregore [mindset].

Nice job aravoth, unfortunately it's above the masses' ability to comprehend; I fear. Like watching a train-wreck in slow motion...

Jeremy
12-15-2008, 04:11 PM
So the fabians incrementally turn up the heat--yet the frog still slumbers in it's bath. Joe/Jane six-pack deserve everything coming their way. No accident here, it's done because it's possible--'Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.' Extremely rational egregore [mindset].

Nice job aravoth, unfortunately it's above the masses' ability to comprehend; I fear. Like watching a train-wreck in slow motion...

Ya... one of the persons I showed it to was like "this got boring after the first minute so I stopped watching" o.0

RonPaulVolunteer
12-15-2008, 04:23 PM
Is there a download link for this vid?

InterestedParticipant
12-15-2008, 04:26 PM
Ya... one of the persons I showed it to was like "this got boring after the first minute so I stopped watching" o.0

If, in the first minute, you tell the American public that they paid to move the industry
[that their ancestry slaved to build] to China, and that it was American politicians
who deceptively forced this agenda , then I guarantee that the audience will
pay attention to the video.

constitutional
12-15-2008, 04:33 PM
Good video, cheesy music. Peter Schiff talking at the beginning probably makes no sense to those who have not heard his speech before.

Jeremy
12-15-2008, 04:48 PM
Good video, cheesy music. Peter Schiff talking at the beginning probably makes no sense to those who have not heard his speech before.

Cheesy music? It's epic music :mad:

Andrew Ryan
12-15-2008, 04:51 PM
Cheesy music? It's epic music :mad:
I think it would've been better if he used the theme from "Last of the Mohicans".

Which I know has already been done, but I just love that song. =P

raystone
12-15-2008, 04:53 PM
most excellent, 2 constitutions up !

LibertyEagle
12-15-2008, 06:44 PM
It's highlighted on the front page of the Campaign for Liberty website too. :)

Congrats Aravoth!

Orgoonian
12-15-2008, 07:00 PM
Very impressive Aravoth.
Your passion for the cause can be felt in all your work.
Thanks for the video sir!

Conza88
12-15-2008, 07:13 PM
Exactly... thank you, LE.

So, the question one must than ask themselves is why is Peter not discussing the history of how we got here. Why is he leaving this critical information out?

In Peter's "Island example," as relayed in the beginning of Aravoth's video, he makes it sound as if the American is just the fat obnoxious pig living off the Asians on the Island. What he fails to mention is that it was the American who toiled, sweated and innovated all of the industry that the asians now use to create wealth.... that the asians did not compensate the American for all of this industry. In fact, it was the American who not only gave the industry to the asians, showed them how to used it, but the American also financed all this transfer of industry... all this know-how.

In real industry, people compensate others for business, they buy it from them. Here, the owners of all this industry, the creators, paid the buyers to take it off their hands.

Just check out this video compilation of Peter Schiff comments:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=172298&page=6

Now, while I agree with Peter's analysis of our current situation and what we should do about it, no where does he ever mention or refer to history. It's totally outrageous.

Should not the owners of all this industry, the ones who created it all, built it all up, be compensated by the ones who now benefit from it? What's wrong with that, isn't that free market capitalism?

Instead, Americans are berated, told that we live beyond our means (even Ron went there), and told we must now destroy our standard of living? Why, why should we do this? We created the world's wealth, we created Germany and Japan industry after WWII. We paid to send our industry to China so that they could create their own wealth. Now, we're supposed to walk away with nothing, to hold our heads down like we feel guilty over our present situation?

Certainly Schiff knows this, all the politicians and economists know this, they know the history. Ron even knows this history. So why all the silence? Why are the dots not connected. Why are we made to feel guilty, obsolescent, ignorant?

It's criminal!

Peter Schiffs dad is in jail... for tax evasion :rolleyes:... Aka telling the truth about the income tax and the mafia, that is government. His trial was a white wash.

You think Schiff is shilling? :rolleyes:

How an Economy Grows & Why it doesn't by Irwin Schiff (http://www.restoretherepublic.org/documents/how-an-economy-grows.pdf)

It's a comic book - ten year olds can understand... but can you? ;)

Enjoy...

Hint: It's based on an Island.

inibo
12-15-2008, 07:20 PM
Aravoth strikes again. First class.

mport1
12-15-2008, 07:24 PM
dugg

awake
12-15-2008, 07:45 PM
This video shows the absolute unrefined, uncontainable power of a free person to bring to bear his or her talents in the cause of something bigger than as all.

God bless the freedom to create...

dr. hfn
12-15-2008, 07:49 PM
dugg and shouted! and shared on youtube!

thrillhouse
12-15-2008, 08:05 PM
Wowww
freakin awesome.

klamath
12-15-2008, 08:41 PM
Well done!

InterestedParticipant
12-15-2008, 08:53 PM
Peter Schiffs dad is in jail... for tax evasion :rolleyes:... Aka telling the truth about the income tax and the mafia, that is government. His trial was a white wash.

You think Schiff is shilling? :rolleyes:

How an Economy Grows & Why it doesn't by Irwin Schiff (http://www.restoretherepublic.org/documents/how-an-economy-grows.pdf)

It's a comic book - ten year olds can understand... but can you? ;)

Enjoy...

Hint: It's based on an Island.

Look, don't trivialize the issue. It's not about Peter, it's about getting out the
geopolitical history that's important here. Let's focus on that please.

tremendoustie
12-15-2008, 08:57 PM
Look, don't trivialize the issue. It's not about Peter, it's about getting out the
geopolitical history that's important here. Let's focus on that please.

He points out that we were screwed over, and continue to be screwed over by the Federal reserve and the government. I don't think it needs to cover every which way we've been screwed over by them, I think the video makes it clear where the blame lies.

Falseflagop
12-15-2008, 09:26 PM

We have to make all the sheep aware post it everywhere message boards, your email list and tell them to forward it, post at other forums i.e. Hannity, rush etc (yeah I know we must wake them up too !!)

GO GO GO !!

Kludge
12-15-2008, 09:31 PM
Fantastic. I was very happy that you started off with Peter Schiff giving wisdom on the current macro-economy.

Edit: also the second time I've noticed and been very impressed by David Walker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_M._Walker_(U.S._Comptroller_General)).

inibo
12-15-2008, 09:48 PM
Fantastic. I was very happy that you started off with Peter Schiff giving wisdom on the current macro-economy.

Edit: also the second time I've noticed and been very impressed by David Walker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_M._Walker_(U.S._Comptroller_General)).

Have you seen the whole Glenn Beck segment? It is devastating.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-16u9x3tfE

I don't know what to make of this though: He has left the GAO and is now President and CEO of the Peter G. Peterson Foundation
http://www.pgpf.org/about/intro/

The Peterson Foundation was founded by Peter G. Peterson, Chairman Emeritus of the Council on Foreign Relations
http://www.pgpf.org/about/leadership/pgp/

Imperial
12-15-2008, 09:56 PM
Wow, that sent shivers down me during the whole thing. Great use of pathos.

Loved the escalating politicians and ending with Bush on our financial collapse.

tremendoustie
12-15-2008, 09:58 PM
Have you seen the whole Glenn Beck segment? It is devastating.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-16u9x3tfE

I don't know what to make of this though: He has left the GAO and is now President and CEO of the Peter G. Peterson Foundation
http://www.pgpf.org/about/intro/

The Peterson Foundation was founded by Peter G. Peterson, Chairman Emeritus of the Council on Foreign Relations
http://www.pgpf.org/about/leadership/pgp/

I dunno, CFR is a bunch of elites, but I don't think every individual member is necessarily evil personified. I guess, I have no idea about Peterson (maybe he's got some nefarious motive), but I'm pretty confident Walker is legit, and sincere.

Kludge
12-15-2008, 10:04 PM
I dunno, CFR is a bunch of elites, but I don't think every individual member is necessarily evil personified. I guess, I have no idea about Peterson (maybe he's got some nefarious motive), but I'm pretty confident Walker is legit, and sincere.

Pgpf is also linking off to CATO and the Heritage Foundation among other relatively conservative/libertarian foundations. Their "issues" page (http://www.pgpf.org/issues/) looks like what would be of a true conservative party....

Dave Walker's blog contributions can be found here (http://www.pgpf.org/blog/?authorId=7690738) (he reviews IOUSA). Fairly non-confrontational but still very effective in getting his points across.

InterestedParticipant
12-15-2008, 10:05 PM
He points out that we were screwed over, and continue to be screwed over by the Federal reserve and the government. I don't think it needs to cover every which way we've been screwed over by them, I think the video makes it clear where the blame lies.
Not explaining the geopolitical history totally changes one's opinion of why we
are where we are now. It's imperative that GATT be explained, as well as
all of Washington's attempts to pry-open China (Vietnam War, Kissinger, Nixon,
Carter, etc.)

Schiiff's 'Island Story' leaves one to conclude that a fat, selfish, and egocentonic
American sits while Asians do all the work and the American consumes.

The entire morale of this story changes if one includes the appropriate historical context. The
fact of the matter is the American brings all the knowledge, know-how, tooling,
capital, etc to the island with him. He then gives the Asians an opportunity to
make a very good living for no upfront investment, just as long as they operate
the machinery and produce the goods that the American agrees to pay for and
consume, providing a market for the Asian producers.

The story I've just laid-out creates an entirely different psychological impact on the
listener than the story presented by Schiff in this video (and repeatedly in
his remarks to the media).

FreedomFighter8008
12-15-2008, 10:56 PM
Just posted on my Facebook site. Another brilliant one, Avavoth!

Randy-
12-16-2008, 05:11 AM
bump

keep digging it - http://digg.com/political_opinion/U_S_Economy_The_Philosopher_s_Stone

LibertyEagle
12-16-2008, 05:19 AM
I actually agree with InterestedParticipant that it would be very useful to have a video that explained more historical background. Americans need to know that multiple administrations engineered what we are seeing now.

Anti Federalist
12-16-2008, 05:45 AM

We were sold out because the United States must be brought to economic and military ruin, before a New World Order can be established.

This is not the stuff of "tinfoil hattism" any longer, the "leaders" of the "global community" are openly advocating and calling for it.

Not new news, I fail to see what the hubbub is about.

That being said, well done Aravoth!!

ClayTrainor
12-16-2008, 05:49 AM
I actually agree with InterestedParticipant that it would be very useful to have a video that explained more historical background. Americans need to know that multiple administrations engineered what we are seeing now.

Agreed, but he was pretty unjustified when he said this

This is a terrible video. Avaroth does not understand his geopolitical history.

Obviously aravoth's intention wasn't to give a history lesson, it was to tell people that this crisis has been predicted, and we are expecting the same people who caused the problem to solve it.

The roots of the corruption are key and InterestedParticipant is correct in what he is saying. There is a mentality that exists that seems to only blame the Bush Admin. for our current problems. I still hear people ranting about how Clinton was a great president, since nothing TOO bad happened under him.

They need to understand the roots of the corruption, and how deep it goes, i agree, but good luck getting anyone to NOT believe that you are conspiracy theorist when you bring up these charges in the MSM.

LibertyEagle
12-16-2008, 05:58 AM
I agree, Clay and what Aravoth did was wonderful, as usual. I'm just saying that at some point, it would be really great to have something that provided some of the historical context and how we got here. It is this that he said that I agree with.

It's imperative that GATT be explained, as well as
all of Washington's attempts to pry-open China (Vietnam War, Kissinger, Nixon,
Carter, etc.)

The fact of the matter is the American brings all the knowledge, know-how, tooling,
capital, etc to the island with him. He then gives the Asians an opportunity to
make a very good living for no upfront investment, just as long as they operate
the machinery and produce the goods that the American agrees to pay for and
consume, providing a market for the Asian producers.

It will be a tough one to make, because of the reasons you mentioned. We can't linger on any one thing or make it seem like some conspiracy theory. I think that's why he suggested making it a front-end. Regardless, that's a potential future effort for some industrious person. :)

Anti Federalist
12-16-2008, 06:02 AM
Ugh, and I had forgotten that Malken wisecrack.

And people were upset that Alex Jones yelled at her. I'd have kicked her in her bony ass just for that smart ass remark alone.

Question? What is said in the background at 9:40?

LibertyEagle
12-16-2008, 06:05 AM
Ugh, and I had forgotten that Malken wisecrack.

Oh, I know. What a b****. I also hated seeing again that little idiot who made that comment to him about whether he was electable in one of the debates. :mad:

lucius
12-16-2008, 06:15 AM
...Obviously aravoth's intention wasn't to give a history lesson, it was to tell people that this crisis has been predicted, and we are expecting the same people who caused the problem to solve it.

The roots of the corruption are key and InterestedParticipant is correct in what he is saying. There is a mentality that exists that seems to only blame the Bush Admin. for our current problems. I still hear people ranting about how Clinton was a great president, since nothing TOO bad happened under him.

They need to understand the roots of the corruption, and how deep it goes, i agree, but good luck getting anyone to NOT believe that you are conspiracy theorist when you bring up these charges in the MSM.

We do what we can. I've burned all of aravoth's works on many of my own dvd projects. In fact, watching his acts of creation inspired me to start cobbling together my own vastly inferior variants. And on that occasion when I see the lights flicker on and the infectious zeal of liberty ignite makes it well worth it...granted I watched some of those newfound converts come back to me and explain why we need obama right here, right now at a later date, but they are taking baby-steps. :(

This amazing form of self-censorship is essential to enacting policy agenda:

"The use of ‘conspiracy theory’ is a derogatory epithet. It is something the propagandists have deeply embedded [into the collective American psyche] and has been perfected over the decades. It is a useful tool to eliminate articulate dissent, other points of view, and information that might be inconvenient for policy agenda."

Chris Sanders, Political Economist--Sanders Research

LibertyEagle
12-16-2008, 06:19 AM
Aravoth is the BEST!!

pacelli
12-16-2008, 08:33 AM
Obviously McCain, Romney, Ghouliani, and Huckabee have no electability either.

Fuck you Frank!!

speciallyblend
12-16-2008, 09:04 AM
Obviously McCain, Romney, Ghouliani, and Huckabee have no electability either.

Fuck you Frank!!

ditto:) i kinda wish the gop would die and go away. It is hard staying a republican. In the real world it is disgusting admitting im a republican. I have to spend 20-30 minutes explaining it away. yeah gop ,great recruiting tool you have given me, the last thing in the world i need to admit to anyone in the real world is that im a republican.

I honestly HATE(not used lightly) the gop,for what they did to Ron Paul!!!!

sincerely disgusted republican. the leadership(all of them,NEED TO GO ,but the gop is so corrupt ,in my eyes this will not happen..

Reality,in the future i think i will be running as a democrat in lake county,co ,which really means a Libertarian Dem in my county:)

mentioning the word republican in colorado is like throwing crap on someones face.

liberteebell
12-16-2008, 09:08 AM
Hahaha, I received a link to aravoth's new, wonderful video from two people in my email this morning! Our little "echo chamber" is expanding!!!1 :cool::D

wizardwatson
12-16-2008, 09:19 AM
Boy, the video lived up to the hype, that was awesome.

Loved the Joker insert at the end.

"We're not worthy! We're not worthy!":D:D:D

InterestedParticipant
12-16-2008, 10:15 AM

I think we simply have to lay-out the data points, the historical facts that can be
clearly substantiated. I think, with the exposure of the current financial fraud, the
American people are ready to hear it. I don't think we can, or should, censor ourselves on this.

I think we can assemble quite a few clips that could be used to tell the story. Just check this out, which I think I got from another poster here at RPF some time ago....

Kissinger tells Google: Next President has opportunity to construct a "New International System"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eM_z4vRxrA

During a "fireside chat" at Google's Mountain View, CA headquarters on July 17, 2008 between CEO Eric Schmidt and Henry Kissinger, Henry subtly mentions (at minute 49:00 in the video) that the:

"new president will have unusual opportunity to construct a new international system........ it is a huge challenge, but it doesn't often happen in history that things are so fluid."

LibertyEagle
12-16-2008, 10:33 AM
That's a great idea. Why don't we compile the relevant things like you are talking about to make it easier for someone to create a video?

Natalie
12-16-2008, 10:36 AM
That video was so good, I died while watching it.

It may be Aravoth's best vid yet. Amazing, amazing...

InterestedParticipant
12-16-2008, 10:49 AM
That's a great idea. Why don't we compile the relevant things like you are talking about to make it easier for someone to create a video?
where's the best place to start a thread for this discussion?

mconder
12-16-2008, 11:06 AM
If anyone had any doubt, this video illustrates why Ron Paul is one of the greatest men of our age.

zach
12-16-2008, 04:50 PM
that just made my day for the next three years. :D

LibertyEagle
12-16-2008, 04:57 PM
where's the best place to start a thread for this discussion?

I guess Grassroots Central.

mediahasyou
12-16-2008, 05:26 PM
This is the best video I have seen yet of the revolution.

Thank you aravoth.

hypnagogue
12-16-2008, 05:39 PM
Hypnagogue here, official forum stick-in-the-mud. It's a well produced video and makes good points but I think it makes the same error that most of our best media make; namely drama. You don't persuade resistant people with drama you persuade them with calm rationale. As far as marketing sound economic policy goes this will not be particularly effective. People don't want to believe that the system we've lived in is crashing down. You won't convince them that it is unless you're very, very gentle with them.

Kludge
12-16-2008, 05:42 PM
You won't convince them that it is unless you're very, very gentle with them.

Ron Paul Massage Parlor Plus

BCR_9er
12-16-2008, 06:17 PM
Great Video is right! One problem is I get a 'network error' when I try to send it. I'm being censored!

mediahasyou
12-16-2008, 06:21 PM
Hypnagogue here, official forum stick-in-the-mud. It's a well produced video and makes good points but I think it makes the same error that most of our best media make; namely drama. You don't persuade resistant people with drama you persuade them with calm rationale. As far as marketing sound economic policy goes this will not be particularly effective. People don't want to believe that the system we've lived in is crashing down. You won't convince them that it is unless you're very, very gentle with them.

ah, yes but the facts and debate must be entertaining. Just as the enlightenment culture created. Simply, it must be cool to think.

Conza88
12-16-2008, 06:46 PM
At least people are remembering that a blackout / smear campaign did exist. :)

thechitowncubs
12-16-2008, 07:06 PM
Thanks aravoth, I hope you inspired fellow patriots to get off their asses :)

trey4sports
12-16-2008, 07:20 PM
Ron Paul 2012

mediahasyou
12-16-2008, 07:21 PM
Liberty 2012

dr. hfn
12-16-2008, 09:30 PM
Johnson/Goldwater 2012!!!!!

lets do it!

Knightskye
12-16-2008, 11:16 PM
QFT. It will be killed just from Ron Paul or Peter Schiff.

Re-submit OP and replace the link with the new one.

Bump for a new Digg headline.

It got well over 400 Diggs.

Of course, we have a lot more people than that on the forums.

Something's not adding up here.

dr. hfn
12-16-2008, 11:51 PM
bump!!!!

Email it, Share it, Shout it, Digg it, Comment on it!!!!!

amonasro
12-17-2008, 12:21 AM
This video is great, thank you avaroth.

HOLLYWOOD
12-17-2008, 02:54 AM
Great video, BUT... and a fairly BIG BUTT...

Where's the FEDERAL RESERVE PROTESTS (video clips) from around the Country?

There were so many video cameras on at all the FED branches during the protests... it should of been in this Video. Remember, Not just the clips of the people protesting Wall Street because, because of the BLACK OUT by almost all of MSM!
We need to wake up the masses and override the corporate Censorship the Imperial Roman Empire is countrolling in this country. Show what people are starting to realize with Monkey's controlling the Banana Republic!

Thank You Aravoth