PDA

View Full Version : If Obama is declared ineligible, will the sheeple "hate" their Constitution?

anaconda
12-15-2008, 12:03 AM
If Obama is miraculously declared ineligible on the natural born citizen issue, I just know the sheeple will be enraged and declaring the Constitution as the useless and antiquated tool of the established oligarchy. With help from the mainstream media, to be sure.

Could this backfire on all of those who wish for the rule of law and for the enforcement of the Constitution? Could this pave the way for a gleeful submission by the Sheeple to allow an extensive revamp of the Constitution?

tonesforjonesbones
12-15-2008, 07:01 AM
They already hate the constitution, especially the loonie left. tones

coyote_sprit
12-15-2008, 01:00 PM
Yes, they'll hate the constitution. Rewrite it so Obama can be president then in 2012, Arnold will run under the new guidelines.

Volitzer
12-15-2008, 01:03 PM
NWO and their liberal minions will be the agents of tyranny.

Truth Warrior
12-15-2008, 01:04 PM
I'd say the CONstitution has seniority. It tain't nuthin' personal Barry. Rulz am jest rulz. :D

You know the ones you've supposedly taught and will most likely soon now take a solemn oath to uphold, preserve, protect and defend from ALL enemies, so help you God.

Them rules. ;)

M House
12-15-2008, 02:47 PM
The oath for president as stated is to: swear OR affirm to uphold the constitution from all enemies foreign or domestic. He can't do that if he already violates the conditions for presidency itself.

Truth Warrior
12-15-2008, 04:28 PM
The oath for president as stated is to: swear OR affirm to uphold the constitution from all enemies foreign or domestic. He can't do that if he already violates the conditions for presidency itself. You're incredibly naive.<IMHO>:( POTUS (plural) have been ignoring and violating the CONstitution for centuries now. :rolleyes:

heavenlyboy34
12-15-2008, 04:31 PM
You're incredibly naive.<IMHO>:( POTUS (plural) have been ignoring and violating the CONstitution for centuries now. :rolleyes:

qft-even though it sucks. :(:mad:

heavenlyboy34
12-15-2008, 04:32 PM
I'd say the CONstitution has seniority. It tain't nuthin' personal Barry. Rulz am jest rulz. :D

You know the ones you've supposedly taught and will most likely soon now take a solemn oath to uphold, preserve, protect and defend from ALL enemies, so help you God.

Them rules. ;)

So, the government is now accepting ebonics as a secondary official language? ;) lol

Truth Warrior
12-15-2008, 04:35 PM
So, the government is now accepting ebonics as a secondary official language? ;) lol I'm working on my Swahili. :D

heavenlyboy34
12-15-2008, 05:16 PM
I'm working on my Swahili. :D

;)

anaconda
12-15-2008, 11:10 PM
So it would not be out of the realm of possibilities that this is a set-up. Bust Soetoro and turn the Sheeple against the Constitution, then the NWO comes to rescue the Sheeple's with a new-and-improved Constitutional Convention, with the covers of Time and Newsweek proclaiming headline stories such as "A New Constitution For A Global Community?" or "The Constitution: Time for A Facelift?" or some Sheeple bullshit.