PDA

View Full Version : Our Platform for 2010 & 2012

american.swan
12-14-2008, 11:32 PM
Our platform must be populist based.

HIDE!!!
If I ran for office I would distance myself from any "fringe" group like Ron Paul's revolution, but at the same time, I would be so for RON PAUL!!!!! This would also be dependent on what district I ran in. It could be like shooting myself in the foot to identify myself as a RON PAUL REPUBLICAN. I would choose my language carefully to appear as PRO-Paul and mainstream as possible. I would be out to win the election and not be labeled as fringed or not mainstream. Behind the scenes I would so want your help.

JOBS!!!
We must scream JOB CREATION!!!! JOBS JOBS JOBS. Of course I am in favor of Free market capitalistic job creation. Jobs must have investors and investors are people with money. I would cut taxes to as close to zero as possible depending on if it was a national or local election. You are for job creation aren't you? Sure you are. So lets campaign on it.

Secondly, purchasing power!!! $20 MUST BUY MORE. I would campaign to help the middle class and lower class by making their money worth more. This involves getting gold back into circulation and removing all tax on gold and silver. You are for more purchasing power aren't you??

I would scream Affordable health care. Of course my plan would be deregulation and get government out of the health care business. Free market all the way, but I am going to make sure the public knows that I am for AFFORDABLE health care!!! Aren't you?

Pro stimulus. I am going to be so FOR stimulus. As in Government downsizing and lower taxes. You are for downsizing and lower taxes right? Sure you are. Let's word it right not to confuse anyone.

Responsible government. You are for responsible government aren't you. You know, the NO DEBT kind. Cut spending. Cut pork. Cut the department of education.

I believe I could win a GOP race on this platform especially in this economic times in a GOP state.

Elwar
12-15-2008, 08:30 AM
I believe I could win a GOP race on this platform especially in this economic times in a GOP state.

Good luck with your campaign.

LibertyEagle
12-15-2008, 08:37 AM
Well, I agree that we have to put our message in terms that people both understand and can readily see how it will benefit them personally.