PDA

View Full Version : Email Bill O'Reilly oreilly@foxnews.com

synapz
09-10-2007, 06:41 PM
Email him at oreilly@foxnews.com and then post your email here. Here's my subversive email. ;)

Hi Bill,

I was surprised that you didn't agree with what Congressman Paul had to say tonight. He adressed your question over and over again, saying that it was our foreign policy that generated the people willing to commit terrorist acts against us. Without such a foreign policy, the Iranians would have no one to hand these weapons off to in order to attack us via proxy. I'm confused and surprised; you're usually much better at putting two and two together. Well, anyway, thanks for putting Paul on tonight, I think I am a new fan of his!

Regards,
Rye Terrell,
Austin, TX.

happyphilter
09-10-2007, 06:46 PM
dont I feel the need to, but feel free to.

Johnnybags
09-10-2007, 06:47 PM
will be swamped so full his eyes will pop out, maybe he'll even believe the text message poll was legit, which it was. Email him, thank him, tell him what you think, ask him why our other arch enemy Kim Jong has not sold nukes yet to the terrists even though his country is broke? Are we pursuing Democracy in Saudi Arabia? He cannot be that simple minded.

krott5333
09-10-2007, 06:47 PM
heres the email I sent:

OReilly and crew:

I was wondering if you could send me more information about Congressman Paul, a guest you had on the show today (monday sept 10). My internet connection is only fast enough for e-mail. Thank you.

Patrick Krott

pcosmar
09-10-2007, 06:54 PM
E-mails sent. I already posted them in the other thread. (Offical O'reily)

The Only Woj
09-10-2007, 07:19 PM
my email ... which I'm sure won't ever be read ...

Mr. O’Reilly:

First off, I wish there was a venue where you and Ron could go at it on this issue for longer than a few minutes. He’s the only legitimate voice in the anti-war crowd, because the Democrats are only against it because it’s politically advantageous for them; so that makes for a much more interesting debate when it comes to this issue.

I do think getting our people out of Middle Eastern affairs would help. I see it as a political weapon. We’d be removing one of the main recruiting tools of insurgent and terrorist forces … that we are foreign occupiers on their holy land. Ron voted for authority to go into Afghanistan and Al Qaeda, and proposed issuing Letters of Marque and Reprisal (which I think would probably be the best way to get at Osama now that he’s in hiding). Iran making a push into Iraq would have huge international consequences. They, however, will have a large say regardless because Iraq will now be a Shiite dominated majority, much like Iran. In toppling Saddam, we created a state that would ultimately support Iran over the US … especially one that is democratically elected. I don’t believe a Shiite dominated country would ever ‘fall’ into being a breeding ground for Al Qaeda. Whether we leave now or in ten years, foreign influences will immediate descend upon Iraq from the neighboring countries.

As far as Iranian nuclear weapons go, we need to push them the same way we pushed the North Koreans. Keep the inspectors there, and if they do develop nukes, THEN we have international justification for more aggressive measures to insure safety in that region. Any nuclear attack against US interests or Israel would result in a massive undertaking by the international forces to discover their origin, and if they did come from Iran you better believe that they would be facing something far worse. Why would Iran risk that? A single nuclear weapon detonated against Israel or the US would result in Iran quickly turning into a smoldering, glowing wasteland. Even the Iranians aren’t that crazy. You mentioned the mutual destruction that kept both the Soviets and US in check during the Cold War … I think the same still applies. Destruction of Israel would mean the destruction of Iran, and probably Syria. If we should be worried about anyone, it’s the Russians apparent support of Iran.

Thanks for bringing Dr. Paul to the show. I was glad he had the opportunity to say that they (Al Qaeda) don’t hate us for our freedoms (as Bin Laden has said, as well as spelling out on numerous occasions why they are at war with us) … it’s largely an issue of occupation and involvement in their affairs. This is why I’m so worried about the Republican party … people like Rudy Giuliani who say that our foreign policy has no effect on them, and that they hate us because we’re free. It’s truly ridiculous. And my support of Romney and Thompson dangles by the thread of what they’ll say when this issue is brought up with them (I don’t believe it has been). Paul, Romney and Thompson seem to be among the few in the GOP that what to reign in the powers of the federal government and give the states back control where they are supposed to have it.

Keep up the good work and thanks for continuing to live up to the fair and balanced slogan.