PDA

View Full Version : O'Reilly YouTube Clip URL

d'anconia
09-10-2007, 06:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/v/R7JPvbVsDdY

**Give it a few minutes for YouTube to process it**

10thAmendmentMan
09-10-2007, 06:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7JPvbVsDdY is the normal YouTube page (so you don't have to just watch it blown up and fuzzy).

leipo
09-10-2007, 06:42 PM
Thanks! Is there just small segment missing from the beginning?

ThePieSwindler
09-10-2007, 06:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7JPvbVsDdY is the normal YouTube page (so you don't have to just watch it blown up and fuzzy).

it seems to start in the middle of the interview.. is there a full version with a beginning?

hard@work
09-10-2007, 06:43 PM
RP needs to work on his argument RE: the real source of attacks from suicide bombings. It's true but it's very easy for them to subvert and say "no we want to bomb iran stop dodging that" when it's them that's dodging the truth.

LibertyEagle
09-10-2007, 06:46 PM
I wish he would have countered Bill saying that Iran would have a bomb in less than five years, right after Dr. Paul said 10 years. Dr. Paul changed topics and he should have stood up and showed him how we was wrong.

Blowback
09-10-2007, 06:47 PM
Thanks!

anewvoice
09-10-2007, 06:48 PM
OMFG I hate that man. He's so f'in obnoxious.

So let me get this right though. Bill says that we don't need the history of the region. So, it's better to act without basis and without analysis of the facts.

Ok, I think I get it now.

Puke!

ThePieSwindler
09-10-2007, 06:52 PM
Anyone notice they didnt mention that he is a presidential candidate?

Lois
09-10-2007, 06:54 PM
Is this the best, most complete video we have of Ron Paul and Bill O'Reilly today?

LibertyEagle
09-10-2007, 06:58 PM
Anyone notice they didnt mention that he is a presidential candidate?

Yeah. What an ass.

Magsec
09-10-2007, 07:00 PM
Well, O' Reilly handled himself a little better than post-debate Hannity. Still there's no excuse for not knowing RP's record for Afghanistan. And he tries to cover his tracks after that blemish. I'm not surprised, he's such weak sauce outside the studio, no wonder he wants us to invade "terrorist" countries so he can sleep easy at night.

brumans
09-10-2007, 07:01 PM
Yeah. What an ass.

yeah they did.. it said right underneath him when he was full screen "GOP Presidential Candidate"

bobmurph
09-10-2007, 07:09 PM
Just watched again...

RP did great. O'reilly is a huge jackass. He doesn't support any of his arguments with sources or fact. For example, Ron Paul states that Iran won't have a nuclear weapon for 10 years according to the C.I.A., B.O. retorts "that's not true, it's going to be 5 years, or less! And sooner if we're not in the theater"

...ummmm...according to who, Bill??? Ron Paul just said the CIA says 10 years...so either you're getting information from a different agency, or you're calling RP a liar...or, you're just making that up based on no facts from an actual source.

Dr. Paul handled himself extremely well throughout, even though BO wouldn't let him finish or debate him on the "debateable issues" or let him discuss the history of the region.

***Ron Paul's non-intervention policies are all they have (in their mind) to hold against him. That's it. To them, the "war on terror" is his weakest issue...and he still hangs in there with these talking heads who won't even let him clearly state his policies.

If this election somehow manages to become about ANY issue other than foreign policy then RP would win handily. RP's stances on every other issue are already "shaping" the debate, and other candidates are "stealing" his stances. The fact that he continues to gain nationwide grassroots support, even with his "extreme" foreign poilicy of non-intervention (in the eyes of the neoconservatives...funny that non-interventionism is considered extreme by them) is very encouraging.

The big question is....how can we make the debate about domestic issues, where Ron Paul will REALLY shine to the conservative base?

Electrostatic
09-10-2007, 07:10 PM
Ok, I'm here to piss you off,... (Sorry, but someone has to do it :p )

FACT: Bill O'Reilly is a scumbag pontificating warmonger yellow journalist with less credibility that spray cheese.

FACT: We all already knew this.

FACT: Bitching about it on the boards will do nothing to help win this campaign.

I'm getting ready to deliver several hundred Ron Paul Event signs through downtown Seattle so Friday here will be a success. There are others working the phones to get friendly organizations out as well. We are also working the local media angle, although that hasn't taken off yet (we are still trying! Politely!) We put up about 100 more RP signs in an overnight last night. We have a table at one of the largest fairs in the state right now. We handed over 10,000 flyers out at hempfest last month. We have started door to door canvassing (Although we need to do more!) We have started organizing local GOP activists. (Although we need more of them also!) Don't get me wrong... EVEN WITH ALL THIS WE ARE WAY FAR BEHIND HERE!!! Where would you say you are right now?

Now, taking into account that bashing O'Reilly on this board does nothing to help in the real world, what have you done to get Ron Paul elected today?

(Please do not hate me, but it has to be asked, we are down to WEEKS, not seasons.)

FrankRep
09-10-2007, 07:11 PM
RON PAUL - O'REILLY - COMPLETE CLIP

Excellent Quality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAg_c3OWWzw

sunny
09-10-2007, 07:15 PM
boy o boy am i glad i don't have cable and be tempted to watch it.......
the guy just makes me sick...
how can people listen to that crap on his show....
it's just unbelievable!!!!!!!

just dissing history as being irrevelevant - unbelievable!!!

i love you to death dr. paul!!!

buffalokid777
09-10-2007, 07:15 PM
Just watched again...

RP did great. O'reilly is a huge jackass. He doesn't support any of his arguments with sources or fact. For example, Ron Paul states that Iran won't have a nuclear weapon for 10 years according to the C.I.A., B.O. retorts "that's not true, it's going to be 5 years, or less! And sooner if we're not in the theater"

Ron Missed a huge opportunity on that one....

When Bill O said everyone's saying 5 years or less....

Ron Paul should have fired something back like.....

Who's telling you five years Bill? Cheney? The Weekly standard? Bill Kristol? Fox News talking points? It obviously isn't from the national intelligence estimate!

Gimme a break Bill....The CIA is saying 10 years...I'd trust their opinion more than the Neocon warhawk pundits....

Something like that would have put Bill O in his place......

Eli
09-10-2007, 07:19 PM
i think you guys are forgetting that the ppl who watch BO's show are typically already the minority against Ron Paul's stances. At least now they know who ron paul is, which will bring a few conversions, also a percentage will google ron paul and actually find out more about him, which will bring in even more. Even if the interview went horribly bad (it didn't, it was fairly matched, and anyone who watches oreilly can recognize when a guest has a good stance because they are acustomed to bill's debate tactics) it would still bring more supporters. There was never anything bill could of done to make us loose supporters, he can only add them. Thats whats great about the Fight stage. We got our support base. The more they fight us, no matter how convincing they are, they will only bring in more supporters.

JPFromTally
09-10-2007, 07:21 PM
Compare to:

Giuliani:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njIC_g1IPjI

Romney:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqgicqgf5KU

McCain:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX3urwy1axM

Geronimo
09-10-2007, 07:23 PM
It seems to be.

Reiyuki
09-10-2007, 07:25 PM
O'Reilly vs Paul
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2122/lalalaicanthearyouupx8.png

bryan_paul
09-10-2007, 08:02 PM
No spin zone, eh? Bill N.W.O.'Reilly is nothing but a Newscorp puppet. Thanks for the video link!
I didn't have to break my Fox News boycott to watch R.P.

Fox News: We distort, you get lies.