PDA

View Full Version : O'reilly is taped in the afternoon

brandon
09-10-2007, 04:48 PM
It is not a live show. Ron paul has already made is appearance on the show and it is being edited right now.

This means that depending on exactly when it was taped, the petraeus report may not have been issued yet.

Paulitician
09-10-2007, 04:49 PM
It should be on in a little more than an hour right? I can't wait!

risiusj
09-10-2007, 04:49 PM
I recall that Michael Moore refused to be on BillO's show unless it was completely unedited.

The Good Doctor
09-10-2007, 04:50 PM
DVRed! :)

It should be on in a little more than an hour right? I can't wait!

Cowlesy
09-10-2007, 04:52 PM
Any whisper from the guys on the desk at HQ?

stones88
09-10-2007, 04:54 PM
calm down. I have faith the Dr can handle himself.

born2drv
09-10-2007, 04:54 PM
I wonder if RP listened the petraus's comments live as it was being taped to be put on the spot.

brandon
09-10-2007, 04:58 PM
I wonder if RP listened the petraus's comments live as it was being taped to be put on the spot.

Im really scared to watch this.

Johnnybags
09-10-2007, 05:06 PM
some lighter fluid and a stick match. That's how I will get some relief if he pulls a Mike Wallace on him.

ghemminger
09-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Any whisper from the guys on the desk at HQ?

Whats the point you have only 45 min. to watch the real thing!:)

aravoth
09-10-2007, 05:18 PM
It is not a live show. Ron paul has already made is appearance on the show and it is being edited right now.

This means that depending on exactly when it was taped, the petraeus report may not have been issued yet.

Should be interesting

Nash
09-10-2007, 05:27 PM
Paul: "I take my marching orders from...*edit*...the Al Queda"

"Freedom is what brings us....*edit*....this mess in Iraq"

"You can be free AND...*edit*....5,000 Americans dead"

"This unconstitutional and undeclared....*edit*....40,000 nukes"

O'Reilly: "That last part made no sense. An interesting take sir, I see why you're polling 3%. This is the no spin zone!!"

G-khan
09-10-2007, 05:29 PM
In 30 minutes we rock and roll with Bill -- can't wait..

OURPLAN
09-10-2007, 05:35 PM
While we're waiting can you give a good
smackdown answer to the last posted
blog.

http://www.nashvilleistalking.com/2007/09/05/fox-news-republican-debate-poll-ron-paul-wins-by-a-landslide/#comments

Thanks!

Woo-Hoo
Ron Paul on O'Reilly!
Can't Wait!!! :) :p :rolleyes: :D

RonPaulCult
09-10-2007, 05:36 PM
For the most part these shows are done "live on tape" meaning they shoot it as if it is live. They do not tend to edit things.

quickmike
09-10-2007, 05:36 PM
Just heard on fox................. 70 percent if Iraqi citizens want us out of their country NOW

eloquensanity
09-10-2007, 05:40 PM
I heard that too. They said security is worse now.

richard1984
09-10-2007, 05:40 PM
Just heard on fox................. 70 percent if Iraqi citizens want us out of their country NOW

But wait...aren't they the enemy?!!
( ;) )

I wonder whose opinion (which poll) will be taken the most seriously.... :rolleyes:

Ron Paul Fan
09-10-2007, 05:41 PM

Who cares what the Iraquis want. We must dictate what they do because we know better than them. If 70% of the Iraqis want us gone, we should stay. If 70% of the American people want us gone, we should stay. We cannot lose our honor. Who is "we"? The neo-cons! They've hijacked our foreign policy and hopefully Dr. Paul addresses that in 20 minutes! Can't wait.

RP4ME
09-10-2007, 05:41 PM
Paul: "I take my marching orders from...*edit*...the Al Queda"

"Freedom is what brings us....*edit*....this mess in Iraq"

"You can be free AND...*edit*....5,000 Americans dead"

"This unconstitutional and undeclared....*edit*....40,000 nukes"

O'Reilly: "That last part made no sense. An interesting take sir, I see why you're polling 3%. This is the no spin zone!!"

Thats so true - haha! I hope that doesnt happen to him but he will issue a newslette rto clarify andy bad stuff the do....I relaize first impressions count but i have to think they know what they are up against at Fox News.

quickmike
09-10-2007, 05:42 PM
But wait...aren't they the enemy?!!
( ;) )

I wonder whose opinion (what poll) will be taken the most seriously.... :rolleyes:

LOL............. yeah, the enemy were supposedly trying to liberate:D

Imagine that.

catwoman
09-10-2007, 05:46 PM
I'm not sure I can stomach watching it. Sounds to me like enough of you will watch and report, so perhaps I'll just read what you have to say.

quickmike
09-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Well kids, just 15 more minutes until pissed off.

Im gonna be chain smoking though this for sure.

silverhandorder
09-10-2007, 05:49 PM
How long is an avg interview for BO?

richard1984
09-10-2007, 05:49 PM
I'm not sure I can stomach watching it. Sounds to me like enough of you will watch and report, so perhaps I'll just read what you have to say.

I thought that during the debate last Wednesday, but it was worth the first 20-30 minutes to see Dr. Paul dominate the FAUX News network and all the other GOP candidates--everything was against him and he still came out the leader.

Ron Paul rules. Have faith. :D

Cindy
09-10-2007, 05:50 PM
Time to gather soft objects to throw at the television.

RP4ME
09-10-2007, 05:51 PM
Who cares what the Iraquis want. We must dictate what they do because we know better than them. If 70% of the Iraqis want us gone, we should stay. If 70% of the American people want us gone, we should stay. We cannot lose our honor. Who is "we"? The neo-cons! They've hijacked our foreign policy and hopefully Dr. Paul addresses that in 20 minutes! Can't wait.

Exactly our foreign policy should not be dicated by the Iragi but the people of teh US! I get that if peopel die ina pull out it woudl be sad and tragic b/c we made a mistake in teh first place but you dont keep investing in a bad inevestmnet !!!

I hope this is where our elected officials will remeber the Constit. and also remeber they need to base their decisons on what their peeps want done! The repub arent gonna get R done so hopefully the DEMS will grow some cajones....and there rhetoric today was not just for show again!

FluffyUnbound
09-10-2007, 05:52 PM
My prediction:

O'Reilly saw Wallace fail when he used the direct attack method, but saw that the "Get rid of the CIA and FBI" thing caught Paul off balance. O'Reilly therefore avoids the direct stuff on the war and instead goes over the 1988 Libertarian Party platform with a fine tooth comb to try to alienate Republicans from Paul and also tries to get Paul to denounce personal friends of his who are more extreme, like Russo or Rockwell.

catwoman
09-10-2007, 05:55 PM
I thought that during the debate last Wednesday, but it was worth the first 20-30 minutes to see Dr. Paul dominate the FAUX News network and all the other GOP candidates--everything was against him and he still came out the leader.

Ron Paul rules. Have faith. :D

Oh, I have faith he'll do well. It is just that watching O'Reilly interrupt people drives me nuts. He invites people on his show then doesn't give them any time to answer the questions without interruption. Of course, it's his show and he can do what he wants and everyone pretty much knows his m/o.

jd603
09-10-2007, 05:56 PM
sounds about right, this is what i was thinking too. He needs to explain his "getting rid of the departments" statement, he actually did begin to do that during the debate but i think some people lost him, if he is given time to elaborate on a lot of these "departments", I don't think o'reilly will gain very much from it....

My prediction:

O'Reilly saw Wallace fail when he used the direct attack method, but saw that the "Get rid of the CIA and FBI" thing caught Paul off balance. O'Reilly therefore avoids the direct stuff on the war and instead goes over the 1988 Libertarian Party platform with a fine tooth comb to try to alienate Republicans from Paul and also tries to get Paul to denounce personal friends of his who are more extreme, like Russo or Rockwell.

quickmike
I personally hope its a screaming match................ the bigger the better.

richard1984
Oh, I have faith he'll do well. It is just that watching O'Reilly interrupt people drives me nuts. He invites people on his show then doesn't give them any time to answer the questions without interruption. Of course, it's his show and he can do what he wants and everyone pretty much knows his m/o.

I know exactly what you mean. He's a miserable human being. I REALLY don't understand why his show is so damn popular!!!:confused:

richard1984
09-10-2007, 05:58 PM
I personally hope its a screaming match................ the bigger the better.

Haha! Hell yeah. Dr. Paul can still think when he's screaming. Bill-O can only manage to channel his Neandertal ancestors.

catwoman
09-10-2007, 05:59 PM
I know exactly what you mean. He's a miserable human being. I REALLY don't understand why his show is so damn popular!!!:confused:

The funny thing is that sometimes he does have good ideas, but his personality just puts me off. Perhaps it is the attitude that makes the show so popular. Maybe people like to watch an aggressive person??

richard1984
09-10-2007, 06:01 PM
Here we go....!!!

silverhandorder
They attacked liberals but made sure to seperate them from ron paul.

quickmike
Haha! Hell yeah. Dr. Paul can still think when he's screaming. Bill-O can only manage to channel his Neandertal ancestors.

These guys?

http://www.space1999.net/~catacombs/main/images/space/tfc/sptfc063.jpg

Geronimo
09-10-2007, 06:02 PM
He's going to put the interview off until the last segment. That way they know they have a whole bunch of 'lefties' watching the entire show.

quickmike
09-10-2007, 06:03 PM
Oh shit, Just as O'Reilly came on, it started thundering and lightening real good.

I wonder if that was Rons thunder, or Bills

quickmike
09-10-2007, 06:05 PM
WTF???? I thought it was in studio?