PDA

View Full Version : The revolution IS being televised

mmink15
12-12-2008, 04:52 PM
Since getting rid of my television service, I have been over at justintv when I need to just sit down and veg or fall asleep to a movie. I was very excited to see quite a few documentary channels popping up recently focusing on waking up the general public to the dangers of centralized banking, big government, and so on. One in particular is obviously run by a Ron Paul supporter and the channel is titled, "The Revolution Will Be Televised".

Here's the link

http://www.justin.tv/jaydacee

Now, the way the justin tv site is set up, more viewers and favorites will get this channel on the front page of the entertainment page so more people will be tempted to check it out. I thought I'd make the forums here aware of 2 things:
1.) This channel's existence-I've seen many documentaries playing on this channel that were recommended to me here, such as Why We Fight and Freedom to Fascism
and 2.) To let anyone looking to get into broadcasting know that justintv(dot)com is a great place to test and experiment with establishing a new media source. I know that over the last few months many on these forums have debated how to go about creating an alternative news source for liberty-minded individuals like ourselves, while still attracting the masses that have yet to be awakened to the present day situations that we face. JustinTV allows for a completely FREE opportunity to do just that.

I will just add here that in my area Ron Paul supporters have seemed to double their efforts, even in conventional defeat, since the campaign ended. I hope that all of you are experiencing this phenomenon in your area as well. Have a great day and keep spreading the freedom message!!