PDA

View Full Version : Think about it.

hadenough
12-12-2008, 12:54 PM
Have any of you thought about our freedom like we think about our wife. (I know, I know) Anyway, It's like somebody (government) hitting on your wife (freedoms). Now that somebody (government) is drunk and he won't quit. So what do you do? From past experience (like History) you know that trying to reason with this asshole is futile. So you get a little pissed, a little red in the face, and you tell the a-hole to back the f**k up. Then either one of two things happen. Either the guy goes away, or there's a fight. Or, if you're a pussy, you go away. It seems like we've passed the point of telling Govt. to back the f**k up. Now we can either fight or puss off.

LiveToWin
12-12-2008, 01:01 PM
There are many analogies that you could use to describe the situation that we are in, this is a good one.

Elwar
12-12-2008, 01:02 PM
I often think about freedom in the same way that I think about your wife.

Pete
12-12-2008, 01:08 PM
I think it's more like an armed gang taking your money and throwing you into prison.

"Those who fight and run away live to fight another day."

The future is never certain.

heavenlyboy34
12-12-2008, 01:26 PM
Have any of you thought about our freedom like we think about our wife. (I know, I know) Anyway, It's like somebody (government) hitting on your wife (freedoms). Now that somebody (government) is drunk and he won't quit. So what do you do? From past experience (like History) you know that trying to reason with this asshole is futile. So you get a little pissed, a little red in the face, and you tell the a-hole to back the f**k up. Then either one of two things happen. Either the guy goes away, or there's a fight. Or, if you're a pussy, you go away. It seems like we've passed the point of telling Govt. to back the f**k up. Now we can either fight or puss off.

I would spin him around till he's all dizzy and throws up all over himself-nearly choking on his own vomit. ;)

Andrew Ryan
12-12-2008, 01:32 PM
"Those who fight and run away live to fight another day."
Those who fight and run away live to run another day. :D;)

Theocrat
12-12-2008, 01:57 PM
Where do rights, laws, and justice fit into your analogy?

UtahApocalypse
12-12-2008, 02:05 PM
I often think about freedom in the same way that I think about your wife.

Something you had before, but don't have now?

dr. hfn
12-12-2008, 02:09 PM
i wil fight!

Bruno
12-12-2008, 02:12 PM

There is a third option:

I think what we have instead seen, is that the 1st guy lets the 2nd guy join in bed with his wife and we now have a 3some. This may seem like a good alternative, but just creates all sorts of new problems.

hadenough
12-12-2008, 02:38 PM
There is a third option:

I think what we have instead seen, is that the 1st guy lets the 2nd guy join in bed with his wife and we now have a 3some. This may seem like a good alternative, but just creates all sorts of new problems.

LOL! Yea, that never seems to work.;)

hadenough
12-12-2008, 02:42 PM
Where do rights, laws, and justice fit into your analogy?

Oh yea, I almost forgot. After I kick the guys ass, I take him in to get a fair trial.
Puh-leeze!

t0rnado
12-12-2008, 02:46 PM
So if you're a Mormon, you have more rights?

There's no love like a pimp's love.

satchelmcqueen
12-12-2008, 03:09 PM

very well said!:D i like it!!:)

satchelmcqueen
12-12-2008, 03:12 PM
There is a third option:

yes like, aids, syphilis on the face, crabs, lice gords, itchy skin....(inflation, deflation, job losses, market manipulation, syphilis... i mean inflation)

UtahApocalypse
12-12-2008, 03:12 PM
So if you're a Mormon, you have more rights?

There's no love like a pimp's love.

Mormons are NOT polygamists. I am soooo sick of people always spouting crap about things they really know nothing about.

The One
12-12-2008, 03:16 PM
Mormons are NOT polygamists. I am soooo sick of people always spouting crap about things they really know nothing about.

I would like the religion more if they were. Hell, I'd probably join.

Bruno
12-12-2008, 04:47 PM
yes like, aids, syphilis on the face, crabs, lice gords, itchy skin....(inflation, deflation, job losses, market manipulation, syphilis... i mean inflation)

yes, exactly lol